justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Some Thoughts on Fox
Reply #30 - 11/28/12 at 21:57:15

fox news canada

Fox News' Lies Keep Them Out of Canada - Reader Supported News
'Fox News will not be moving into Canada after all! The reason: Canadian regulators today announced they would reject efforts by Canada's right-wing Prime Minister ...
readersupportednews.org/.../276-74/5123-fox-news...of-canada - Cached

Regulators Reject Proposal That Would Bring Fox-Style News to ...
[Mar 1, 2011] Canada's Radio Act requires that "a licenser may not broadcast....any false or misleading news." The provision has kept Fox News and right wing ... ( 3090 Comments )
www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr/fox-news-will... - Cached
More results from huffingtonpost.com »

Web,, save yourself further embarrassment,, look stuff up before you start arguing & calling people names,,

Id say ya owe LIfter at least a 6 pack,, if you wuz any prettier, Id suggest somethin else,, but I dont want him feelin "dirty" like that,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 11/29/12 at 05:06:32

I did look it up. i posted a link from Fox website showing links to carriers.  The idea that Fox cannot broadcast in Canada because it's been determined it lies is silly! By that definition, no news would be broadcast. Come on people, honestly!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 11/29/12 at 05:32:44

I pulled up one of the links from the Wiki page and looked for Fox News.

Fox News is on Channel 289 on the Eastlink Cable network which serves British Columbia area.

......and by the way, I guess I shouldn't be surprised if Fox News was censored in Canada. Their free speech rights are slipping away.....
liberals strike again....

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #33 - 11/29/12 at 17:11:11

Grin Grin Grin Good one JOG... FOX Webster? Webby my friend, give it up man.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 11/29/12 at 19:23:52

I pulled up one of the links from the Wiki page and looked for Fox News.

Fox News is on Channel 289 on the Eastlink Cable network which serves British Columbia area.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #35 - 11/29/12 at 19:59:37

Fantasy TV, pay for view...everyone here but you know that FOX is not news, it's just lies from the propaganda mouthpiece of the radical right...Just what point are you trying to make here by insisting that Canadians watch FOX news??.. They don't watch it, as all thinking people everywhere don't watch it...so what's your point? Do you want to think that everyone everywhere is a dumb as you are??...I don't get it??

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 11/30/12 at 05:58:25

Fantasy TV, pay for view...everyone here but you know that FOX is not news, it's just lies from the propaganda mouthpiece of the radical right...Just what point are you trying to make here by insisting that Canadians watch FOX news??.. They don't watch it, as all thinking people everywhere don't watch it...so what's your point? Do you want to think that everyone everywhere is a dumb as you are??...I don't get it??
Fantasy TV, pay for view?? Isn't that called cable?....

See, this is what happens with you. Star made a ridiculous allegation that Fox News was absolutely banned from Canada because of lying. He posted links from goofy sources. I took 60 seconds and found out those were hoaxes and found a link showing Fox News in Canada. Faced with the truth, the liar now changes the game by saying by insisting that Canadians watch FOX news??.. They don't watch it, which is a different matter entirely and has nothing to do with anything. I have no idea or care what the ratings are for Fox News in Canada. That’s not the point.

Star, you lied again and got caught, yet again. The irony of course is you got caught lying about lying. Precious… I suspect you’ll either stop posting on this topic, make another ridiculous statement that has nothing to do with the issue, or let Sew or someone else cover your tail for you.  

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #37 - 11/30/12 at 07:18:55

Web you should know this, Or has Rush "the pill popping" Lame bag not told you ...

Fox is broadcast, it always was in the US ... its a dog-ear and you have it types.

Putting in on a paid service even if it is cable, is not the same as broadcast. Cable is not regulated the way broadcast is, it can be sandwiched by Playboy and hustler and its fine ... that isn't broadcast ...

Ooo man that would be a cool sammich though ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 11/30/12 at 07:42:19

Web you should know this, Or has Rush "the pill popping" Lame bag not told you ...

Fox is broadcast, it always was in the US ... its a dog-ear and you have it types.

What is it with you and rush limbaugh? Do you have a man crush or somehting on him? Can you type more than 5 words in a row without bringing him up?

I can't get CNN unless it's on cable.

again, you are missing the point and doing it on purpose I suppose. Star said Fox News was banned in Canada for lying. It is not. End of story.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #39 - 11/30/12 at 08:06:51

No one is talking about CNN. Faux news was trying to be on broadcast in canadia. There they were shot down.
Anyone can put something up on cable.

Rush "and I know where the rush comes from" Lamebag is relevant here cos you seem to be getting your ideas from him.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 11/30/12 at 08:39:58

No one is talking about CNN. Faux news was trying to be on broadcast in canadia. There they were shot down.

geez... you are a hard head. they were not shot down. You've fallen victim to left wing hoax.

Now drop it and move on. Star lied and you bought it. Buyer beware next time.

CRTC approves Fox News for Canada

Last Updated: Thursday, November 18, 2004 | 9:52 PM ET

CBC News

The conservative-leaning Fox News Channel will soon be coming to Canadian digital television channels.
The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) approved an application Thursday to bring the Fox News Channel, one of the highest-rated news channels in the United States, onto Canadian digital airwaves.

The Canadian Cable Telecommunications Association (CCTA) applied to the broadcast regulator in April.

Canadians already have access to the main Fox network, but not the right-leaning, 24-hour news channel, with its trademarked slogan of "fair and balanced."

The Canadian Association of Broadcasters (CAB) opposed the application, saying it would discourage foreign broadcasters from partnering with Canadian broadcasters.

However, in its decision, the CRTC said Fox News offers little Canadian coverage and is not "partially or totally competitive with any Canadian pay or specialty service." It added that the channel would "significantly boost digital penetration in Canada" and increase the availability of digital services in the country.

The CRTC also approved the NFL Network, a 24-hour "lifestyle and entertainment" channel for football fans. It doesn't carry live games, with the exception of a few exhibition games.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #41 - 11/30/12 at 08:57:35

Wowee ... 2004 eh mark. Why dont you go back even further ... say 1968 ... when the catch phrase was "The I in Nixon stands for Integrity".

They approved in 04, as per your article ... however the newer articles I have posted say otherwise.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #42 - 11/30/12 at 09:00:56

Fox News banned in Canada! It's Illegal to broadcast lies and label it News according to Canadian Law!
source: http://baltic-review.com/2012/07/fox-news-banned-in-canada/

OK august 2012.

You want to post something newer than that web, please be my guest.

Once again, Looks like the light you're seeing @ the end of the tunnel, is cos you're head is crammed so far up Rush "my housekeeper sold me these pills I thought were vitamins" Lamebag's ass is the fact that he is chattering non stop and you're seeing it through his mouth.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 11/30/12 at 09:10:03

you're referencing a newspaper from the Baltics as a source?.... wtf?...
did you read the comments below the article?...

Dude, drop it. Of course you can get Fox News in Canada. Stop looking so stupid. You got duped. Move on.

Once again, Looks like the light you're seeing @ the end of the tunnel, is cos you're head is crammed so far up Rush "my housekeeper sold me these pills I thought were vitamins" Lamebag's ass is the fact that he is chattering non stop and you're seeing it through his mouth.

see how stupid you look?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #44 - 11/30/12 at 09:16:26

WebsterMark wrote on 11/30/12 at 09:10:03:
you're referencing a newspaper from the Baltics as a source?.... wtf?...
did you read the comments below the article?...

Dude, drop it. Of course you can get Fox News in Canada. Stop looking so stupid. You got duped. Move on.

see how stupid you look?

Oh wow ... that was just what I threw on from a quick google -

My other post -

From current.com -

http://current.com/community/93886320_fox-news-banned-in-canada-its-illegal-t...

Oh yea they Librull ... OK then how about readersupported news

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/276-74/5123-fox-news-lies-keep-them-o...
Librull again -

OK then how about liveleak.com (Dont they make diapers ?)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=363_1343706547 OK librull again ...

Lets try globalpost -

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/americas/canada/111205/canada...

Librull again ?

Well atleast globalpost has a different reason instead of just saying "fox lies"

OK so all these are lying ? and why would they all lie ... and all in the same direction, and you can find only a 2004 article ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 12:21:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Some Thoughts on Fox

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.