Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The brain-wasting disease called consumerism ..... (Read 103 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: The brain-wasting disease called consumerism .
Reply #15 - 11/27/12 at 09:48:41

Some days Im a bit touchy,,

Saying things about a group when someone identifies with that group is personal, whether its meant to be or not,

That you are unaware of the differences & how theyve been rubbed together in the media is understandable, that was the goal of the bubs takeover of the Tea Party. They destroyed it, they used Neocons to walk in & say I AM the Tea Party & I Support the Rights of the People,, & then they went to doing all the crap politicians do & then people who had No LOve for the Tea Party used their misdeeds & SELF identification as T-Party to point to the TParty & accuse it of being bad.

If it dont talk like Ron Paul & dont Vote like Ron Paul, It Aint Tea Party..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Reply #16 - 11/27/12 at 17:06:28

OK, well that explains a lot.    I really had no specific idea where you stood politically, except for certain posts you have made that pushed you one way or the other.   For me personally, I tend to take parts from all parties, so I guess in that respect, I'm truly partyless.   It's a double edged sword, however, because no matter who wins or loses, I win a little and lose a little too, but there will NEVER be anyone I fully agree with 100% (uhhh, unless I'm elected...  between me and myself I'm unanimous).

In my personal life, I never get into P & R, because my friends are also all over the map.   To take a strong stand means I would lose some of them, and I'd rather have the friend than concurrence on the issue.   Except for the morning "coffee klatch" where we poke fun at one another, we tend to stay out of those areas thru mutual respect.   I should probably stay outta this area on the forum too, but find some the discussion in this thread the most thought provoking.

« Last Edit: 11/28/12 at 06:14:01 by 360k+ »  

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 11/27/12 at 19:29:27

So that no one should ever wonder, I am a Constitutionalist & Libertarian,

& Ill talk P&R with anyone,, if that means we aint friends no mo,, ehh,, we wasnt much friend then.,,.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 12:25:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The brain-wasting disease called consumerism .....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.