Send Topic Print
Info for the masses (Read 53 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Info for the masses
11/22/12 at 16:41:58

The first few minutes is kinda old news, BUT,, unless you understand how things REALLY work, you need this.,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvpjM0rkAu4&feature=player_embedded#!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Re: Info for the masses
Reply #1 - 11/22/12 at 18:35:44

"money creation"   I like that...    kinda like outta thin air.   Wish I could jigger a way to do that.

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 11/22/12 at 19:51:53

YOU, sir, would go DI Rekktlee to Jayull,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #3 - 11/24/12 at 01:11:25

jog
said it b4 & now

"the sky is falling"

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 11/24/12 at 07:44:28

Well,, analysis of economic indicators prior to the Depression & todays indicators would lead to just exactly that conclusion,,BUuut IM sure history has no lessons for us, we are Soo much more sophisticated now, the economy Cant collapse.
Never mind that it is designed to operate using the very same "Mandrake Mechanism" of money creation that Greece & Spain use. To believe we co9uld go where they are financially, socially,, is reasonable to me,
I guess it wouldnt be IF my mind was more influenced by
This is America, WE are Number One & Baaaad things dont happen here,
than the evidence.

Another thing that confuses me

The Debt doesnt Matter,, or so Ive been told.. well,, if the debt doesnt matter, then why pay taxes? Let Them print up what they need. We keep ours, America rocks on,, Why wont that work?

Who was it parroting that Debt doesnt matter line? Heres yer shot at makin the People happy..

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #5 - 11/24/12 at 21:01:41

"Who was it parroting that Debt doesnt matter line"?

The reply is simply this: To quote thingy Cheney: "Reagan Proved deficits don't matter". Yep, it was Cheney who famously said that "the deficit doesn't matter" when discussing a new round of tax cuts.

The debt belongs to the repubs, Cheney and his chimp. They built it, they own it. The Republicans are entirely responsible for the Republican deficit. There was no deficit when the Republicans took power in 2000, the Republicans chose to create it with Bush's tax cuts, Bush's unwinnable wars, and Bush's recession.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 11/24/12 at 21:21:14

Starlifter wrote on 11/24/12 at 21:01:41:
"Who was it parroting that Debt doesnt matter line"?

The reply is simply this: To quote thingy Cheney: "Reagan Proved deficits don't matter". Yep, it was Cheney who famously said that "the deficit doesn't matter" when discussing a new round of tax cuts.

The debt belongs to the repubs, Cheney and his chimp. They built it, they own it. The Republicans are entirely responsible for the Republican deficit. There was no deficit when the Republicans took power in 2000, the Republicans chose to create it with Bush's tax cuts, Bush's unwinnable wars, and Bush's recession.

Enron accounting aside? Clinton may have been the best weve had in decades for the economy WHILE he sat in office, but that no good sack of nuts signed nafta,& apologize all you want & moan about how he had to,, but I didnt see him fight it & HE said it Was GOOD,, so Shut Up about how great he was. he sucked, just like nixon & bush & all of them.,

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 12:23:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Info for the masses

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.