Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Tried to shave with my toothbrush today... (Read 199 times)
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Re: Tried to shave with my toothbrush today...
Reply #15 - 11/20/12 at 10:32:34

ToesNose wrote on 11/18/12 at 04:57:26:
I'm married 12 years and in that time my wife has domesticated me and I'm no longer a public nuisance and have clothes on all the time   Roll Eyes

But I have been Mr. Mom for the past three years and suffer from what stay at home mothers call "Baby Brain",  I find myself contantly doing silly things like reolizing I put the butter in the microwave instead of the fridge, not being able to answer the most simple questions on the spot and other things that just make me feel like I'm spinning like a top LOL  Cheesy

To make things worse I recently found out that I have low testosterone (probably from being a stay at home Dad for three years LOL) and won't be able to go for treatment till the new year because of insurance BS from my wife's work  Shocked

HI Toesnose, two things about low testosterone:

1) Testosterone goes up & down like the tide, if you measure it today and re-do it tomorrow you may well have different readings.
Physical exercise helps, but then so does some sugar&honey  Kiss

2) If you have low testosterone stay well away from soybean !!!
Soybean has been chemically tested and found positive for unusually high estrogen  content; it is a botanical quality of soybean, just like lemons have Vitamin C and spinach has iron.
So just stay away from soybean (and if you're a vegetarian, please revert to eggs & cheese).

Cool

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 11/20/12 at 15:17:44

A proper hormone test requires spitting in a tube at certain times during the day,, not sure any more if it is more than 1 tube or more than one day, but Ive done it,, My Dr asked me 3 times if I was taki8ng any testosterone supplements,, & No,, I wasnt. She said I had levels of a 16 Y/O when I was in my late 40's. Then, she also said I had higher than normal estrogen,, for a man, but nothing near comparable to the testy levels..
Yes, steer away from soy. Hmm,, inatt sumthin? Look at how much soy is sold as infant formula,, I wonder what impact thats having on the boys.. & the girls,, Awwww,,  everythings okay,.,kids are developing just like they did before that soy push,.,arent they?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #17 - 11/20/12 at 17:51:33

Q: What's the difference between an enzyme and a hormone?
A: You can't hear an enzyme.

Q: How do you make a hormone?
A: Don't pay her.

Breaking News!...
Yesterday scientists revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones. To prove their theory, the scientists fed 100 men 12 pints of beer
and observed that 100% of them gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became emotional, couldn't drive, and refused to apologize when wrong.
No further testing is planned.

Okay,.. I'm done... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #18 - 11/20/12 at 19:42:09

T2 wrote on 11/17/12 at 10:28:59:
Midnightrider wrote on 11/17/12 at 10:13:29:
I brushed my teeth with BenGay once.

BenGay is much better than Preparation H!  Shocked

My wife says I dont need Preparation H. I'm a pefect a$$

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 11/20/12 at 19:58:15

&  My Wife likies to point out thaT I am not a complete idiot,, Im missing a finger,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 11/20/12 at 22:14:20

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/20/12 at 19:58:15:
&  My Wife likies to point out thaT I am not a complete idiot,, Im missing a finger,,

... and I guess that makes you... lucky... Undecided...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
ToesNose
Serious Thumper

Pardon me, do you
have Hot Sauce?

Mooresville, NC
Reply #21 - 11/21/12 at 04:39:50

Quote:
Yesterday scientists revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones. To prove their theory, the scientists fed 100 men 12 pints of beer
and observed that 100% of them gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became emotional, couldn't drive, and refused to apologize when wrong.
No further testing is planned.

ROFL   Cheesy    

The Suzuki LS650, bringing Miles of Smiles everywhere!
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 11/21/12 at 06:08:28

Serowbot wrote on 11/20/12 at 17:51:33:
Q: What's the difference between an enzyme and a hormone?
A: You can't hear an enzyme.

That one got me.

--Steve

IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #23 - 11/21/12 at 08:53:32

My pharmacist once mis-read a prescription my doc had written for an anugesic for hemmoroids, and gave me an analgesic ointment instead. Something like a prescription strength ben gay.
Did a little dance 'till I could get in the shower to get it off. Embarrassed

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #24 - 11/21/12 at 09:19:23

As a substitute teacher I have a little routine I do with classes I have not met before.
"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. As you have probably noticed I am NOT MR (or Ms) x. If you haven't noticed you need more sleep or more coffee. (pause for laugh). My name is Mr> Norwood - I wrote it on the board so I wouldn't forget. (pause for laugh). As far as attendance goes what I would like you to do is: when I call your name please put your hand up and tell me that you are here, even if you are not quite sure where you are yet. (pause for laugh). Also please forgive in advance, any miss pronunciations I might give regarding your name."
Then I do the roll call, but the last name I say "...and last but definitely not least, the one, the only (insert name here). I do this because through no fault of their own, he/she is always called last and needs a little perk to start the day."
I find it starts the day off on a positive note and establishes the fact that I am a good guy supply.
If I am teaching within my qualifications (art and drama) I will add, spoken very quickly, "I AM a bonified certified number one finest kind ART (or drama) teacher".

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 15:19:58

General CategoryThe Cafe › Tried to shave with my toothbrush today...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.