Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
When are the republicans going to stop whining?? (Read 248 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

When are the republicans going to stop whining??
11/15/12 at 18:34:18

is that even possible??  

they blame the "entitlement" mentality for them losing, they blame voter fraud, they blame racist black america, they seem to blame everyone else for their failure to convey their message clearly without being insulting, the need to leave Frank Luntz and his communication consulting behind. they need to learn how to talk nice to people again, leave the "I told you so" attitude behind and hike up their pants and get on with it.

I'm not saying they have to change their message or their ideals, but they have change how they talk about it, if they can quit being a$$holes about it

the "entitlement" culture fox news keeps harping on, truts me, most of that 47% don't want to be on entitlements, they need to put that horse to rest

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: When are the republicans going to stop whining
Reply #1 - 11/15/12 at 18:35:58

IIRC, the dims cried out loud for YEARS,...still blaming,,look what he "inherited" This time.,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 11/15/12 at 19:09:30

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/15/12 at 18:35:58:
IIRC, the dims cried out loud for YEARS,...still blaming,,look what he "inherited" This time.,,

probably true, I was less aware of politics then, most of the dems then were whining about the wars though, not sure politicizing war is any better though

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 11/15/12 at 19:19:08

most of the dems then were whining about the wars though,

Yep,, & they got REAL quiet when Bammy got in,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #4 - 11/15/12 at 20:54:22

Maybe they got REAL quiet when Bammy got in down your way, but in my circle we won't quit until the last soldier is the hell out of these foreign wars for profit.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #5 - 11/15/12 at 21:24:04

99% of em dont like having to share the same bathroom with colored people.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 11/15/12 at 21:43:51

I'm not prejudiced,... I don't like sharing the bathroom with anybody....
... shy bladder... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Arizuno

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Prescott, AZ
Reply #7 - 11/15/12 at 22:05:41

NO ONE feels more more entitled than the 1% and their less fortunate but gullible minions. The whining will stop when it sinks in that, Citizens United notwithstanding, they can't buy everything. Don't hold your breath.

White '07, OEM wind screen, 1" seat lift, re-shaped OEM seat, seat beads, TKat, Dyna muffler (Serowbot), Raptor petcock, seat pins (Verslagen1), Big Crank.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 11/15/12 at 22:31:15

When will they realise,... it's just that they aren't conservative enough?...
I say,... double-down guys,...  show the people that you won't be bullied by reality...
... and thanks for all the fish... Huh...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 11/16/12 at 05:24:07

Maybe peace would have broken out with a different kind of White House, one less committed to waging a perpetual campaign--a White House that would see a 51-48 victory as a call to humility and compromise rather than an irrefutable mandate

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 11/16/12 at 08:02:19

WebsterMark wrote on 11/16/12 at 05:24:07:
Maybe peace would have broken out with a different kind of White House, one less committed to waging a perpetual campaign--a White House that would see a 51-48 victory as a call to humility and compromise rather than an irrefutable mandate

Thanks webster, finally agreeing with what Obama is doing, I knew you'd come around ...
Now if only you and your rich CEO friends will agree to pay just about as much in taxes as the working class stiff like me do, we can pretty much sit down to dinner ...
My invitation to meet you still stands BTW, and I am pretty much stationary, I dont go out of charlotte NC. So when you're in this area ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 11/16/12 at 08:17:03

Arizuno wrote on 11/15/12 at 22:05:41:
NO ONE feels more more entitled than the 1% and their less fortunate but gullible minions. The whining will stop when it sinks in that, Citizens United notwithstanding, they can't buy everything. Don't hold your breath.

That is true ... the proof - if you saw the interview the CEO of BP gave after the oil rig burnt and killed 9 people and was gushing millions of barrels into the altalntic ... "Yes I would like the last 3 months of my life back" ... No you worthless fool, we'd like to have your head on a freaking platter ...

And Anytime you hear the CEO of Goldman Sachs talk, you would hear atleast 1 reference to "gods work" ... and that after they helped greece hide their debt and financial problems before the euro zone formation.
Once again, not gods work, if someone were to put a bullet in your head, I'd be tempted to call him as doing gods work ... though he better come aremed with a lot of bullets, cos I am sure there are several vultures that will instantly and seamlessly take your place.

Needless to say the fact that these 2 are still roaming the earth free means we are really short of good assasins. Anyone care to apply ... Its not a hard job, just wait and pull a little trigger ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Arizuno

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Prescott, AZ
Reply #12 - 11/16/12 at 09:37:26

WebsterMark wrote on 11/16/12 at 05:24:07:

Peace would've had a better chance of breaking out had the GOP not made its primary goal, its #1 mission, to destroy the president. His treatment at their hands has no precedent in American history. Oh, and W. thought he had a "mandate" with a much slimmer margin.

White '07, OEM wind screen, 1" seat lift, re-shaped OEM seat, seat beads, TKat, Dyna muffler (Serowbot), Raptor petcock, seat pins (Verslagen1), Big Crank.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 11/16/12 at 09:49:50

His treatment at their hands has no precedent in American history.

You’ve got to be kidding, right?

First off, the goal of the opposition is to ALWAYS have a one term presidency for the opposition, always. To say otherwise is delusional.

Secondly, no President and I mean no President was attacked mercilessly more than Bush. It’s not even close.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 11/16/12 at 09:51:45

WebsterMark wrote on 11/16/12 at 09:49:50:
Secondly, no President and I mean no President was attacked mercilessly more than Bush. It’s not even close.

When are the republicans going to stop whining?...
Not yet... Huh...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 21:38:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › When are the republicans going to stop whining??

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.