Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
what's in store for us.... (Read 405 times)
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: what's in store for us....
Reply #60 - 11/21/12 at 22:25:29

"I* wish youd just describe the society you want."

...sigh, A society where every working person receives a living wage. Where every citizen has the basic right to health care. Where science and education are honored and not scoffed at. Where the religiously insane do not dictate policy. Where elections are honest above board and transparent. Where war and all the horrors of war do not suck the blood and treasure from our coffers to enrich the military industrial complex. Where people are judged by the content of their character and not their race or the size of their bank account. A society that does not reward greed with the blood sweat and tears of the working class. Where no one needs to go hungry. Where hate radio and FOX news are laughed out of existence. Where people are kind and courteous. Where the elderly are treated with respect and dignity.

...and that's just for starters. The list could go on all night, but it's late here in the east and I'm tired.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #61 - 11/22/12 at 04:59:07

Yep, just keep those taxes coming buddy. I think I'll light up a big fat $12.00 cigar in your honor
you're welcome boy.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #62 - 11/22/12 at 06:26:36

YOu described utopia, I was asking, explain the mechanisms you believe society needs to achieve such a fine place. I agree with your goals, I already have a way to achieve a lot of it, ( Or, at least I Think I do) BUt, I want you to explain the laws & societal demands, one on another, responsibilities, rights, freedoms, I am a Libertarian & care for no one, according to many here, So, lets see how others would acieve a decent society, explain the rihts & freedoms & responsibilities, I have,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 12:15:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › what's in store for us....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.