Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
We've finally managed to screw up sh!t (Read 100 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
We've finally managed to screw up sh!t
11/14/12 at 13:04:27

My best friends next door neighbor had a load of chicken sh!t delivered and dumped on his garden. Everything, even the weeds died. He thought he had too much and burnt everything up. He decided to have a soil test done. To make a long story short the farm the sh!t came from were feeding the chickens Monsanto corn that had been genetically altered with Roundup. My buddy JOG isnt as far out there as you guys think he is. He's been talking about this for a long time. I've seen it with my own eyes now. Imagine whats going on in our own bodies. My disease Lupus is prevelant only in the US. Very few cases overseas, a million and a half cases here. I wouldnt be at all surprised if Monsanto is responsible for my condition.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: We've finally managed to screw up sh!t
Reply #1 - 11/14/12 at 13:23:42

Ahhh yes, one of Natures best fertilizers now able to destroy farmland.

Ive heard of people who live near a factory chicken producer & found a chicken running loose, take it home, try to raise it up & they Die. Because what theyve been fed to that point isnt meant to let them live long lives, but make them grow fast, muscles that dont work, just grow. Consolidated production of poultry, beef & agriculture has allowed for fewer methods to be used. Now, in order to be " competitive" in the market, producers Must reach to the lowest cost of production, which means the sorriest, nastiest methods that can be devised. Our FDA, USDA & EPA work against me & you & For the corporate criminals hell bent on killing us.
Soft Kill, you dont even know when you were hit or by what. Its an accumulated bunch of damage, taking years to add up to become debilitating. Chronic illness is on the rise & $$$ goes to Big Pharma as people struggle to repair the damage done, spending more & more of their resources Right into the pockets of the same group of global elite owners of the poisons that hurt them in the first place. They sell the poison that makes us need the medicine, which is poison. Its a sick game, & there is a special place in Hell for them.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Reply #2 - 11/14/12 at 14:29:30

JOG is 100% spot on.   If you are really interested to see where our corporations are taking us, watch "The Future of Food".   It's a freebie by Debra Koons Garcia at the site below.   It's scary but will piss you off at the same time...

http://www.thefutureoffood.com/

Rather than being a regulatory body, you have to understand that the Gub today is in collaboration with corporations, with all due kick backs and contributions into our honorable senator's, eh em, "campaigns" - corrupt to the core!

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #3 - 11/14/12 at 14:57:07

Yes, we are the United Corporations Of America. And yes JOG is 100% spot on. Monsanto is a monster.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #4 - 11/14/12 at 20:38:31

You mean that NAPLAM and defoliants I saw in sunny south Vietnam weren't good for us??? and I thought things had gotten better. Lips Sealed

Couse that was Dow, not Monsanto..I think.

If any of you get bored, there are lots of sites that suggest that most autoimmune desease is diet orgininated.  I is what I eat and all of that good stuff.  Who knew Popeye was so far ahead of the scientific community.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #5 - 11/16/12 at 07:46:18

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 11/16/12 at 11:12:56

Trippah wrote on 11/14/12 at 20:38:31:

Who killed more Indian's that Custar?

Union Carbide.

Why is it "legal" overseas and not on US soil? We're all in the same toilet. Not like it isn't going to come back around.

--Steve

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #7 - 11/16/12 at 21:59:07

Paraquat wrote on 11/16/12 at 11:12:56:
Trippah wrote on 11/14/12 at 20:38:31:

Who killed more Indian's that Custar?

Union Carbide.

Why is it "legal" overseas and not on US soil? We're all in the same toilet. Not like it isn't going to come back around.

--Steve

time to move higher upstream

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 23:51:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › We've finally managed to screw up sh!t

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.