Send Topic Print
Civil War Anyonr? (Read 761 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Civil War Anyonr?
Reply #30 - 11/13/12 at 04:32:46

no, only about 1000 miles. left Monday afternoon, be back Friday. Have 3 large food plants to visit.

We drive so slow because we’ve castrated ourselves and allowed wimpy politicians to feel important by ‘protecting’ us. Hell, in some states you can’t even ride a skateboard in your own driveway without a helmet on.  As a nation, we can be very stupid sometimes.

I drove on the Autobahn once and it’s true, they haul a$$ over there. It was fun. Berlin to Frankfurt I think, not positive where we started but I know we ended in Frankfurt. I drove a little 5 speed something or other, no idea what it was, in the back country of Hungary a couple times. I don’t recall even seeing a speed limit or a traffic cop. I was also picked up at the airport in Budapest and driven to our plant about 2 hours away. I don’t think the guy ever dropped below 90 mph regardless of the road. Scary….

You guys might go bankrupt and drag us down with you, but darn you guys drive cool….

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #31 - 11/13/12 at 07:17:34

You do know that in most of europe, they have insanely strict and tiered and very bureaucratic drivers licence laws right ? They can run fast, but they train the drivers like hell to be able to do so ... I am pretty sure that will get you ruffled up what with the uncle sam nanny state and all ...

And 2. The accidents they have when they do occour are simply absolutely horrendous on the autobahn.

and 3. Gasoline is very expensive in most of those countries mainly due to taxes. They use those higher taxes to ... guess what ... maintain the roads. And darn fine roads they are ... but one more of the nanny state taking our $$$ to buid us something ...

Take all of that as an overall ... not just the 1 aspect you like ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #32 - 11/13/12 at 14:53:51

Speaking of TX,  there is a petition at the Whitehouse.gov site right now for Texas to withdraw from the U.S.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-grant-state-texas-withdr...

Quote:
we petition the obama administration to:
Peacefully grant the State of Texas to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.

The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government's neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it's citizens' standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.
Created: Nov 09, 2012

1996 Savage, Corbin Seat, K&N filter, Slip Streamer Enterprise II windshield, LED bullet signals, Cat's eye LED tail light Ryca reverse cone long muffler
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #33 - 11/13/12 at 17:07:12

Yes started on the morning after the election.

It's a silly notion. My basic reply is, "um, bye", but it's still silly.

3.5 million Texans voted for Obama, and 70,000 nuts are getting the media spotlight..

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #34 - 11/13/12 at 20:30:00

Nothing nutty about wanting to get in a lifeboat & away from a sinking ship. I werlcome the idea. I would welcome it with the same conviction had Mitt won, because the policies that are dragging us down will not change, regardless of whether its a D or an R wearing the Captains hat.
The same ideology drives the advisers of every recent president. ALL of the presidents advisers come from one of 3 groups. Every one of those groups is a Globalist think tank.,
How can anyone pretend there can be a policy change? Whats WRONG with people?

Please. anyone R or D, I dont care, someone please explain how it is reasonable to expect policy change while EVERY adviser is either TRilateral Commission, B/berg group, or CFR? Its been the same story for decades,, & GEEE,, In LOCK step with our economic & social demise,, GO Figger!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #35 - 11/13/12 at 21:47:04

"Nothing nutty about wanting to get in a lifeboat & away from a sinking ship. I werlcome the idea."

...umm, okay, do it. First step, renounce your US citizenship.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #36 - 11/13/12 at 21:58:26

Offer a false solution? Good move. Who would have ever thot a man of your integrity would do that?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #37 - 11/13/12 at 23:41:10

Secession eh? That's basically how the last civil war started. We all know how well secession worked for you the last time. I think the union would give you the same answer we gave you in 1861-1865.

Personally I wouldn't mind at all if Texas went. Go now and take the Bush family with you. You would be doing The UNITED States OF America a favor.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #38 - 11/14/12 at 00:29:46

But you never address the Main Point Ive made over & over, YOu cant say IM incorrect. Thats Where the advisers all come from, no matter what sits behind the desk,

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #39 - 11/14/12 at 15:05:54

"The Main Point Ive made over & over."

JOG, you refer to this in every post.. Just what point am I suppose to respond to?? Huh

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #40 - 11/14/12 at 20:25:57

Much of west Texas seems to be dying economically anyway.....but I don't think we have to break up the nation yet, it'll happen in less than 60 years anyway due to changing population demographics.  How do you say it..oh yes..Hasta La Vista. and Via Con Dios.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #41 - 11/14/12 at 20:45:19

Starlifter wrote on 11/14/12 at 15:05:54:
"The Main Point Ive made over & over."

JOG, you refer to this in every post.. Just what point am I suppose to respond to?? Huh

The fact that every pres's "advisers" are either CFR, trilateral commission or B/berg group..

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #42 - 11/14/12 at 22:04:03

CFR? Which one.."Senate Committee on Foreign Relations" or The "Council on Foreign Relations"...if it's the latter thats a "think tank" they are all partison and can't be trusted.

If it's the former they (among other things) over-see the funding of foreign aid programs as well as funding, arms sales and training for national allies. A total waste of American dollars.

Mitt Romney and Herman Cain are both members of the trilateral commission and they are also members of the Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations.

That's all I need to know about this outfit to know the scope of danger here.

Is every pres's "advisers" either CFR, trilateral commission or B/berg group? I don't know...probably. Is this a bad thing? I don't know, probably. Is there anything you or I can do about this? No.

Is every president in bed with these guys? I don't know.

That's all I can say to respond to your question. *Star

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #43 - 11/14/12 at 23:03:23

I would welcome the idea of going to war, not because I dont like black people or our black president, illegal aliens or any person of any color or descent as far as that goes. I want the job of bombing Monsanto just for starters. Goldman Sachs would be my second choice. I can go on and on and on. This country has poisoned me physically and stolen fom me finacially. I would glady fight.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #44 - 11/15/12 at 02:58:38

Its not the senate one. Its the council on foreign relations,
Thats why there is no real policy change, ever, TRilaterals, CFRs & Bilderbergers all are the same general thinking, Globalists, They are running the decision making process,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 02:57:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Civil War Anyonr?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.