Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Attention Wingnuts, Teabaggers and Republicans! (Read 356 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Attention Wingnuts, Teabaggers and Republicans
Reply #45 - 11/12/12 at 19:33:51

& just how is it she isnt entitled to compensation? If you knocked parts off of my house, Id expect you to make good.. Did neighbors have any damage? Was there an earthquake or was there some explosion? I guess if they made an earthquake, it would be hard to prove they were at fault, tho, depending on the geology & earthquake history, it should be relatively simple for a normal brain to have a pretty good idea. Sadly,.the goobs arent wired for normal when oil companies are involved..

Now, Im gonna quote my post from above, because I am asking people to Think, & IM not seeing it yet,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #46 - 11/12/12 at 19:34:34

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/11/12 at 07:57:43:
Uh Huhh,, NOw, step back & think for a minute,,Lets just say YOU are a Natural Gas Producer AND, lets just say youre smart enough to follow the retail price of the product you sell,, AND lets just have us a quick look, shall we?

Natural gas costs at the start of the 2012-13 heating season are projected to be lower than at any time in the last 10 years, the Kentucky Public Service Commission said Wednesday.

On average, Kentucky customers can expect to pay about 12 percent less this November than last if they consume 10,000 cubic feet of natural gas. The average total bill for 10,000 cubic feet is projected to be about $85.55.

That is down more than $65 since November 2008 and a decrease of 43 percent over the last four years.

NOW,, HOw many billion dollars would YOU spend to increase the availability of a product that is in such supply NOW that the price is falling & more is in storage than has ever been?

PLease note, BP is one of the Big Producers.

What you are watching here is the destruction of the water supplies for people out in the country, so they will be forced into the more densely populated areas, They are doing it under the banner of Producing a Product we all need & the masses will label the drilling & fracking as "Corporate Greed", when Corporate Greed would Dictate an end to fracking, which would drive the price UP.

Surely youve felt that tiny ;little twinge in the back of your head,,( actually, its more behind my right ear) something here just doesnt QUITE make sense.. its close, it feels real close, but theres that tiny, nagging feeling that somewhere it doesnt all add up..

Producing what is in a surplus is not good for the bottom line, yet, thats  what theyre doing, SO,, there must be some other reason other than profits.

Now slow down a minute & THINK about this,This is important,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 11/13/12 at 06:20:28

Now slow down a minute & THINK about this,This is important,

i'm not sure I'm following you JOG. Explain your theory again in a different way.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #48 - 11/13/12 at 20:36:52

Go look at the price of gas over the last 10 years,
Its Going DOWN

Now,if you were a supplier, do you want MORE supply, to drive the price Down More?

Nope,, you dont, BUT,, theyre spending Billions to produce MORE!
WHY?

LOok at the facts. Price is declining, more is in storage than ever & theyre Bustin a GUt to get more up,, It makes No sense from a business perspective, Its not Greed, greed dictates controlling supply, limiting supply, driving prices higher,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 11/14/12 at 05:45:44

I read up on this a little bit plus when i worked in carbon fiber, we were always watching and reading about market demands on commodities prices. That wasn't my job, but i know a little bit about it from a big picture point of view.
Isn’t technology advancements increasing the production of natural gas?
Don't all commodities go through technology phases? Also, the economy as a whole is down so usage is down which increases supplies. Couple that with technology advancements and you have more supply.  Greed is the answer, in a way, as they look for easier and cheaper ways to get gas, but it's not conspiracy of multiple corporations to transplant a population base. I'm not seeing that as a possibility.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #50 - 11/14/12 at 06:06:34

I see it as a possibility, because I know its a goal.

IP Logged
Retread

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 11/14/12 at 07:17:17

Before we get all conspiracy rigged here, take a look at the lack of regulation on the gas industrys drilling practices.. Under GW/Cheney they made it pretty much a free for all aspect. just in the Raton basin the coalbed methane drilling went from one well every ten square miles, to one every five miles.. The states have cracked down a little since, but fracking and drilling is still a wide open prospect, fracking fluid ingredients are still protected by patents, even if they are being injected into the earth.. Now, they are expanding into BLM lands..

The laws of supply and demand do not apply to oil, gas, production, or sales anymore, it is futures, hedge, and speculation that drives price..

When I speak of enviromental ruin, much of it is untested, time will tell, to be truthful I personally have only seen two water wells ruined by fracking.. But be sure, in time these instances will become more and more prevelant, many more have been documented. As time erodes concrete casings, pipe, pipelines, we will find ourselves trying to clean up an enviromental nighmare, and shortages of clean water will reach of all...

Used to look like a Greek God, now I look like a darned Greek!
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #52 - 11/14/12 at 08:36:00

Retread wrote on 11/14/12 at 07:17:17:
    As time erodes concrete casings, pipe, pipelines, we will find ourselves trying to clean up an enviromental nighmare, and shortages of clean water will reach of all...

And that's where the $$$ is ... if you'd pay $4 for gasoline ... imagine how much you'd pay for water somehting you actually drink he he ...

Didn't you watch Condom of Soulass (Quantum of solace) the Bond movie before Skyfall ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #53 - 11/14/12 at 08:39:55

Yup, Yup,, spot on.,regardless of whether what is being done is being done to destroy the water supply, anyone with any good sense can see the
chance that is being taken & understanding the way things work, over time, its obvious enough that over time, people WILL be forced away from their land.

However, BEing a conspiracy hound, as I am, & having spent the time to dig up sufficient evidence to give me good reason to believe I am right to believe as I do, I still say this is being done not in the name of greed, because supply Right Now is greater than demand. We have record volumes in storage & at record low prices, SO, from a sellers point of view, creating More Product only drives price Down, so, its not greedy to do that, its fiscally irresponsible to do it, IF the goal is to make $$$.

FWIW, at the Y2K craziness,, I looked at that & shrugged my shoulders & did nothing. I saw it was all BS. I was right, then, too,, so Im not just a guy who jumps on every little thing that comes along,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #54 - 11/14/12 at 10:09:50

I wonder if its possible to turn natural gas into gasoline ... how hard that might be ?
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #55 - 11/14/12 at 10:15:43

Got it my fellow Inquiring mind -

http://www.technologyreview.com/news/410611/natural-gas-to-gasoline/

Yes gasoline ... we dont still have tons of that ... take the 100 year+ supply of natural gas and turn it into gasoline. Booya.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #56 - 11/14/12 at 11:04:43

We have plenty of oil. See Energy Non Crisis.

IP Logged
Retread

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #57 - 11/14/12 at 11:41:32

As an old oil man once told me "We have plenty of oil, we just don't have plenty of cheap oil." .. The only conspriracy I can think of in the NG boom, is the control of natural gas supplys, not price driven, but futures driven.. We can all be in natural gas cars right now, proven fuel source, along with propane, ect, ect... But this still puts us the consumer behind the eightball (So to speak), still hooked on fossil fuels, big oil will continue to gouge us until every inch of supply is obtained, they are geared for this.. It is like retooling for a loss in profit to ask them to go alternative energy sources, no matter how good they look..

Take a look at solazyme, trying to expand algae based oils, it is very feasible, it is proven technology, and if we put as much money into the expansion of production, we would be well on our way out of fossil fuels.. Big oil, big money, always able to knock down the little guy..

Used to look like a Greek God, now I look like a darned Greek!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #58 - 11/14/12 at 12:04:44

Lindsey Williams was there on Gull Island & saw the oil & gas being produced & the gas being pumped back in. OIl isnt being produced where it can be, cheaply. OIl companies bought up smaller, independently owned refineries & shut them down back in the 70's I think it was,,no new ones have been built inb a very long time, They Want the price of gasoline high & the oil companies are driving legislation that restricts European cars that deliver high MPG & deliver good performance here likie they have there.

Again, The Energy non Crisis. If you get the original version, before they forced him to edit some out, youll get a lot more than if its a recent printing, IDK if he has any DVDs out that tell the story before he was threatened & had to stop saying some things.,

He became friends with a couple of the oil company higher ups up there & has been given info by them that he told in interviews. He was laughed at & ridiculed when he said gas would go down & stay down for about 1&1/2 years.. then oil dropped to about $45.00 a barrel & stayed low, just like he said,,

Its a game.. & we arent players. We are just Payers.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 14:28:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Attention Wingnuts, Teabaggers and Republicans!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.