Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Attention Wingnuts, Teabaggers and Republicans! (Read 356 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Re: Attention Wingnuts, Teabaggers and Republicans
Reply #15 - 11/09/12 at 07:10:40

Drifter wrote on 11/09/12 at 04:21:43:
Starlifter, that is the best description of republicans i have ever read!

Mississippi - 90% are Christian and 43.5 are democrat - me thinks you just insulted both 90% and 43.5 of the people in my state.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #16 - 11/09/12 at 07:45:43

Someone made a comment about the New Deal pulling the U.S. out of the 1930s Great Depression.
From a couple of economics history courses I took in college, I learned that yes, the New Deal helped stabilize things and did prevent a slide into total economic collapse but even in 1939 and 1940, things were might bad.
Truthfully, it was WW II that ended the Great Depression.  I'm cetainly not advocating war as a way to get economies moving; just correcting the record.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #17 - 11/09/12 at 13:45:15

"Lifter, what's your beef with homeschoolers?" JOG

The beef is, most home schooler are moms, and they do not have the educational credentials, or the time to teach. How many of these moms spend a full eight hour day teaching?

What about moms with multiple children all in different grades? How does that work out?

How many teach their children that science is the work of the devil and the earth is only 6000 years old? That every single word in the bible is 100 % accurate and the absolute truth.

How many teach their kids their own version of history, social issues etc.

How many kids become socially impaired by having no interactions with other kids, people and groups?

How do these under-educated unqualified moms teach High School Math? Chemistry? Algebra? Physics? French? Spanish? Mandarin?

What does a prospective employer think when he looks at a couple of person's educational credentials and one is college educated, the other is home-schooled by mom?....the list goes on.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 11/09/12 at 18:00:29

Shut UP,, you dont have a clue.,,

Search results

Homeschooled kids win Future City competition
   Homeschooled kids win Future City competition, Group will travel to Washington, D.C. to compete in the 17th Annual Future City National Finals in February.
   www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2009/01/25/...
   More results from azcentral.com »
   HSLDA | Homeschoolers Shine at National Competitions
   This year homeschooled students placed first at the National Geography Bee and ... academic success with their children. ... goes beyond students who win.
   www.hslda.org/docs/news/hslda/200305/200305300.asp - Cached
   Home schooled kid wins national geography competition | News ...
   A home-schooled girl named Caitlin Snaring this week became the second girl to win a national competition, ... Home-schooled kids have consistently done well ...
   news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-9722985-7.html - Cached
   More results from news.cnet.com »
   Homeschooled Child Wins US National Spelling Contest ...
   After the competition, ... Is it just random chance that the winner of the national spelling bee is a homeschooled child? ... Sometimes kids can be working on two or ...
   www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive/ldn/2007/jun/07060102 - Cached
   How to Be a Spelling Bee Champion - Homeschooling Articles ...
   ... spelling bees actually do more than just make children ... for homeschool students to compete in (and win!) ... the national championship may or may ...
   www.homeschool.com/articles/spellingbee/default.asp - Cached
   Home Schoolers Win National Spelling Bee
   The top three spellers in this year's competition were all home-schooled. ... 27 out of 248 contestants were home-schooled children ... Win National Spelling Bee | ...
   www.soundanalarm.net/HomeSchoolersWinNationalSpellingBee... - Cached
   HSLDA | Homeschoolers Win National Mock Trial Invitational
   Homeschoolers Win National Mock Trial ... named best witness in two of the final four rounds of the national competition. ... Homeschooling also gave them ...
   nche.hslda.org/docs/BrightSpots/200707110.asp - Cached
   Home-School-Friendly Writing Contests for Students ...
   This competition, formerly The National Written ... Mystery Writing Contest for Children and ... The rules state that "Home-schooled students can submit ...
   www.everyday-education.com/articles/writing-contest-list... - Cached
   HSLDA | Bright Spots in Home Schooling
   Homeschool Robotics Team Wins World Championship A team of seven homeschooled high schoolers ... Win National Mock ... earned her a place in the Kids Hall ...
   nche.hslda.org/docs/BrightSpots/Default.asp - Cached
   NCHC
   Fall Championships National Christian HomeSchool Fall ... poised to win Gold Ball #7; 2012 HomeSchool Basketball ... Gold Ball National Championship: ...
   nchclive.com - Cached

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #19 - 11/09/12 at 18:35:57

Uh huh, and for every example of "home schooled kid" does well. I'll bet there are hundreds of cases of home-schooled kids graduating from mom's house dumber than a box of rocks.

...Anyway what's the point of home schooling your kids anyway?? If you don't like the public schools just enroll them in a private school of your choosing so at least they will get a legitimate education.

BTW  "Shut UP,, you dont have a clue.".......play nice.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 11/09/12 at 18:41:35

Reply #19 - Today at 02:35:57 Alert Board Moderator about this Post! Quote
Uh huh, and for every example of "home schooled kid" does well. I'll bet there are hundreds of cases of home-schooled kids graduating from mom's house dumber than a box of rocks.

& for every award winning Public Schooled kid, there are how many Massive Failures?

You have an OPINION based in YOUR attitude, with ZERO substance to back it up..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #21 - 11/09/12 at 22:47:08

"Reply #19 - Today at 02:35:57 Alert Board Moderator about this Post!

Uh huh, and for every example of "home schooled kid" does well. I'll bet there are hundreds of cases of home-schooled kids graduating from mom's house dumber than a box of rocks."

So what's wrong with that post??? I don't follow your line of thought here.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 11/09/12 at 22:52:40

I didnt report anything, but I see plenty wrong there. Im not gonna mess with it now, maybe tomorrow.,

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #23 - 11/09/12 at 22:58:08

Yeah, it's 2:00 AM here in the east. Gonna hit the hay.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 11/10/12 at 06:29:06

JOG: When someone with a known history of lying and regular displays of overall stupidity  titles a post Attention: wingnuts….  by default he announces there are no rules to any return post that come his way so we do not need a moderator or review.

Everyone knows how Star is so you either choose to acknowledge his stupidity and ignorance when you retort to his nonsense or you ignore him like the child he is. What is an unbiased moderator going to conclude when he reads his post?  This guy’s got serious issues and he’s compensating. So? Like we don’t all already know that about him?

Don’t report anything;  either ignore him or post a retort (like you did which was excellent by the way) and then laugh at his stupidity when he replies in his typical manner which I can guarantee you will not address anything you wrote but will contain the usual Faux News; Limbaug, knuckle dragging type responses which puts his full (or lack thereof) IQ on display.

My response to Star’s ignorance in this regard is to simply ask him to go to inner city Detroit or LA and try to have an intelligent conversation**  with one of their high school students who have been educated by his preferred method. After that, try complaining about home schoolers….

** in Star’s case, he should take along someone who is in fact intelligent enough to have a conversation....

IP Logged
Retread

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 11/10/12 at 07:17:14

First of all what is so conservative about wanting to drill every square inch of America so some soccer Mom can drive her SUV to the grocery store?

Whats so conservative about not supporting alternative energy measures, removing oil from the equation of dependency?

Whats so conservative about refusing to back a tax hike on the very rich, and putting the burden of balancing a budget on the poor, sick, and aged?

Whats so conservative about not approving of birth control, when we cannot afford to feed the mouths we have now?

Whats so conservative about wanting a bigger military and larger tanks, more airplanes, more warships, when the only enemys we have are on the backs of camels, and our infrastructure is falling down around our rears?

Whats so conservative about not wanting everyone to pay for their own healthcare???

This list could go on and on, I live conservative, I think progressive, and I try to understand how a party who stood for common sense has turned to shortsighted, narrow minded, radical thought patterns...

Used to look like a Greek God, now I look like a darned Greek!
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 11/10/12 at 08:46:48

1)      No conservative wants to drill every square inch. We acknowledge reality. Anwar is an enormous land area. Why in the world could we not set up a drilling operation? It will have zero effect. There are oil drills near me yet I never see them.
America so some soccer Mom can drive her SUV to the grocery store? Who are you to decide what vehicle someone drives? Maybe the SUV mom likes the safety issues? Maybe the fact she can carry 7 kids with her is valuable to her? Who are you to say otherwise? Would you be in favor of saying no one can own a motorcycle if they also owe a car since one or the other is a waste?

2)      Who said conservatives do not support alternative energy measures? I support alternative energy measures. I used to work at a company whose business that was. We just say it is a slowly emerging technology that is going to require time to develop. We are against forcing this on the market when it cannot stand on its own and requires large government subsidies to survive. Yea, it would be great to get oil dependency, but oil is the single most efficient energy source. Until that changes, it is what it is.

3)      If Obama’s tax increase goes thru, in 10 years, it will reduce the deficit 7.5%, that’s all and that’s assuming everything else stays static. Nothing stays static. Also, it WILL cause a job loss, that’s an absolute certainty. I have a buddy who is one of those small business’s who file as individuals and he will absolutely lay off 1 or 2 people if the tax goes thru so you cannot say this will have no effect. No one should get a tax increase, we do not have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem.

4)      I have no problem with birth control, I take advantage of birth control…. !!, but I’m not going to pay for it and I don’t think we should force the catholic religion to pay for abortion pills. Sandra Fluke can buy her own, I shouldn’t have to pay for it.

5)      As one President wisely said, there are violent men in the world who only understand violence. If the middle east were are only concern, I’d agree with you, but they are not. The world is a far, far better and safer place with the US as the dominant super power. Who would you prefer assume our role (because someone will)... China?

6)      I’d love for healthcare to be individual expense like auto insurance and other insurance. Why employers and government is involved in this is beyond me. National healthcare does not work, it is misperception that it does. It only works because the level of care continues to go down.

This list could go on and on, I live conservative, I think progressive, and I try to understand how a party who stood for common sense has turned to shortsighted, narrow minded, radical thought patterns...

Now, I’ve given you common sense reasons why I believe what I do. So, explain to me why I’m wrong.

IP Logged
Retread

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 11/10/12 at 10:26:56

WebsterMark wrote on 11/10/12 at 08:46:48:
1)      No conservative wants to drill every square inch. We acknowledge reality. Anwar is an enormous land area. Why in the world could we not set up a drilling operation? It will have zero effect. There are oil drills near me yet I never see them.
America so some soccer Mom can drive her SUV to the grocery store? Who are you to decide what vehicle someone drives? Maybe the SUV mom likes the safety issues? Maybe the fact she can carry 7 kids with her is valuable to her? Who are you to say otherwise? Would you be in favor of saying no one can own a motorcycle if they also owe a car since one or the other is a waste?

2)      Who said conservatives do not support alternative energy measures? I support alternative energy measures. I used to work at a company whose business that was. We just say it is a slowly emerging technology that is going to require time to develop. We are against forcing this on the market when it cannot stand on its own and requires large government subsidies to survive. Yea, it would be great to get oil dependency, but oil is the single most efficient energy source. Until that changes, it is what it is.

3)      If Obama’s tax increase goes thru, in 10 years, it will reduce the deficit 7.5%, that’s all and that’s assuming everything else stays static. Nothing stays static. Also, it WILL cause a job loss, that’s an absolute certainty. I have a buddy who is one of those small business’s who file as individuals and he will absolutely lay off 1 or 2 people if the tax goes thru so you cannot say this will have no effect. No one should get a tax increase, we do not have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem.

4)      I have no problem with birth control, I take advantage of birth control…. !!, but I’m not going to pay for it and I don’t think we should force the catholic religion to pay for abortion pills. Sandra Fluke can buy her own, I shouldn’t have to pay for it.

5)      As one President wisely said, there are violent men in the world who only understand violence. If the middle east were are only concern, I’d agree with you, but they are not. The world is a far, far better and safer place with the US as the dominant super power. Who would you prefer assume our role (because someone will)... China?

6)      I’d love for healthcare to be individual expense like auto insurance and other insurance. Why employers and government is involved in this is beyond me. National healthcare does not work, it is misperception that it does. It only works because the level of care continues to go down.

Now, I’ve given you common sense reasons why I believe what I do. So, explain to me why I’m wrong.

1. No impact, no effect? Really, tell that to the property owners who have lost their water wells to fracking, tell that to those same property owners who see traffic going back and forth to well sites increase twenty fold, tell that to those who worry about the billions of gallons of water being wasted to produce natural gas, then most of all tell that to our childrens, children, who's fresh/clean water has dissapeared for our selfish actions... Look at sattelite views of natural gas areas, then tell me it has had NO impact...

2. All conservative look at is shortsighted narrow views, proven by your comments.. Many alternative energy outfits are still very much alive, they have lowered cost of solar, wind and geothermal, and if they had the same resources big oil has they could be producing over 70% of our energy needs by now.. Again all so-called conservatives see are failures and strike political agenda against any energy form that competes with their main contributer, big oil... That same soccer Mom can find a more energy efficient vehicle, and actually make a sacrifice for the future of those seven kids.. Show them how to conserve, valuble lessons..

3. No, we do have a revenue problem! Bushes tax cuts are the main culprit here, they were designed to boost the economy, they provided the opposite effect... Yea your buddy needs to quit playing politics and start looking for tax writeoffs, like MORE employees! Tax rates in the fifties were at 75-90% on the wealthy, and they overcame, in fact the WHOLE nation prospered, people invested in their businesses, instead of pocketing the cash and whining!

4. Your not paying for it, insurance is, and if a archaic religion cannot pull itself into the 21st century, it needs to be yanked into reality!! But they are not being forced into anything anymore... More political recourse by tax exempt religions, who maybe should lose their tax exmpt status..

5. The civilized world should assume the role, not one nation. We spend 48 times the rest of the world on our military.. And we sacrifice our youth every twenty years or so to the NEW war.. Need to change from occupying force, to quick reaction force.. We have enough weaponry to destroy the world at a push of a button, not enough, paranoid much?

6. Insurance= Legalized extortion.. National healthcare does work, and has for many years in other industralized nations! Your information is flawed, proven flawed, and fed to you by big insurance and Reagan lovers..

I could go on and on... Cool  If you think past your nose you will see a light, now pull hard, hear the pop?

Used to look like a Greek God, now I look like a darned Greek!
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #28 - 11/10/12 at 10:35:20

"we do not have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem. "

Such a catchy, bumper sticker...  Rep's just love those...

Much the same as saying,.. My pants aren't too short, my legs are too long...

Fact is,.. under GW... taxes were lowered, and spending went up...
... and now, we pay 1/2 trillion a year in interest... that ain't going away 'till we pay it down...
We have a revenue, and a spending problem...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #29 - 11/10/12 at 11:55:59

This is a mighty entertaining thread, which I enjoy reading...

...with the exception of Webstermark picking regularly on "Greece, Italy and Spain" like an Electoral mantra...

WM (welcome back!  Cheesy) I said it over and over and over again, I'll say it again (but I can't really type any louder)
the only socialist nations in Europe are Denmark, Sweden and Norway
i.e. three Constitutional Monarchies which have adopted a very strong social solidarity policy.

As for another "Dumb and Dumber"... Pine ? is this your quote ?
"Your idea is the current norm. Look theres a drug addict.. lets take everyone (who is marginally successful) steal their money and force the drug addict appear successful. We will allow no one to fail, no matter what , and no matter the cost. And for those that cannot be lifted up,, we will bring everyone else down so that all are equal.  - socialism "

Again, bovine dung of the finest quality !  Cheesy Congratulaitons, Sir, you must be an expert extraordinaire in bovine dung !!!

In any Socialist nation, drug abuse is heavily and ruthlessly condemned.
There has never been any "Woodstock" in a Socialist nation, nor a band called "The Doors" relying on acid trips for their inspiration.

The big problem is you guys read on old books "Soviet Socialist republic" (=Commubnist nation) and believe Socialism and Communism to be synonims. Quite the opposite.

You want to see Communism ? Go to N.Korea, Cuba, and the likem where until a short time ago you couldn't even own the house you lived in, but paid rent to the State, and whatever job you did, you were a State employee.

Socialism ? W.Germany during Allied occupation 1945-95 would have filled the ticket by your own standards, simply because of a National Health Service and Retirement policy, or was it a capitalistic state ?

The answer is, neither, you simply cannot use "Definitions made in USA" to label anything which is not within the USA, for the simple reason that whatever rules or policies there are, are applied in a different way, even with respect to local culture.

What strikes me nuts is that you will have "free" Police & FD (paid through your Council taxes) free schools for your kids, even a free Public Library, but God forbid! should anyone have a cold...

In Italy, a 3rd generation immigrant is NOT an Italian citizen.
In Not-so.-socialist France, yes;
In very capitalistic Germany, yes;
In "socialist" Italy, NAY !

So correct your sights, or don't bother visiting.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 14:51:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Attention Wingnuts, Teabaggers and Republicans!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.