Send Topic Print
Jafrum? (Read 107 times)
SALB
Serious Thumper

FSO

Whittier, AK
Jafrum?
11/07/12 at 12:29:50

Right now Jafrum www.jafrum.com has leather jackets and insulated chaps really, really cheap.  Has anyone had any experience with them, good or bad? Undecided  Do the prices reflect the quality of their goods? Undecided

IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Re: Jafrum?
Reply #1 - 11/07/12 at 14:34:04

I have ordered stuff from them. It is imported leather, not that that's a bad thing. I would suggest ordering 2 sizes larger than you normally wear.

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
tizzyfit

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/07/12 at 15:26:15

Within the past year, I've order Vega boots, leather gloves and a full-face helmet shield.  Their prices are competitive and the shipment(s) arrived within a few days.  No problems with any of the items so I don't know about their return policy.

IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Reply #3 - 11/07/12 at 17:12:04

Thanks for reminding me. I ordered a leather sport coat from them that didn't feel right in the shoulders. They accepted the return without an issue. I have also contacted them to ask questions. Very helpful.

--edit-- Wrong company with the sport coat. Everything else was right though. Smiley

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
prsavage

atgatt

Nanaimo BC
Reply #4 - 11/10/12 at 19:51:24

I got a leather jacket from them a few years ago.  The size was spot on and it was a proper heavy weight biker jacket with a zip out insulated liner.  Price was only $68 (plus shipping) on a killer sale.  A store here in BC said it would sell for about $300 - $350.  My wife got a leather jacket from them too and is just as pleased.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 11/10/12 at 20:41:37

SALB wrote on 11/07/12 at 12:29:50:
Right now Jafrum www.jafrum.com has leather jackets and insulated chaps really, really cheap.  Has anyone had any experience with them, good or bad? Undecided  Do the prices reflect the quality of their goods? Undecided

Can you post a pic of the chaps? cant find them,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
SALB
Serious Thumper

FSO

Whittier, AK
Reply #6 - 11/11/12 at 17:07:45

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/10/12 at 20:41:37:
SALB wrote on 11/07/12 at 12:29:50:

Can you post a pic of the chaps? cant find them,

Just do a search using the search feature at the top left of the home page.  These are the one's I'm looking at.

http://www.jafrum.com/Closeouts/Motorcycle-Apparel-Closeouts/LC432

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 06:26:44

General CategoryThe Cafe › Jafrum?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.