IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: mary jane
Reply #1 - 11/07/12 at 03:51:23

Brownies,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #2 - 11/07/12 at 04:55:24

HUH ???  Shocked

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/07/12 at 07:11:50

Yep, just wait a couple of days untill the right wing bible thumpers get wind..of this the end of the world for sure. Shocked Shocked

IP Logged
360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Reply #4 - 11/07/12 at 07:22:41

I'm glad these states have opened the door, but still sorry our state didn't pass it when we had the chance.  We're close; I believe CA is still a $100 misdemeanor for < 1 oz, and of course, with a medical reason (hangnail, stubbed toe, etc.) you can become virtually legal for purchase, use, and growing.  However, I believe full legalization is on the horizon just because of sheer economics.   Remember when the do-gooders tried to prevent the lotto for so many years?   It was gambling plain-n-simple (thump thump), and they stood their "moral ground"; er, at least until they realized the windfall profitability.   Morals have a way of changing when profit comes to light, which of course, calls into question the thinly veiled "morals" themselves?

To be frank, I never did agree that man could outlaw any natural plant, anyway???

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 11/07/12 at 07:32:23

There was a time when you could be fined for NOt growing hemp., ( not pot). Hemp was what Ford built his first cars from. He wanted them to decompose after they were finished, Hemp makes excellent material, & healthy food stuffs come from it, BUT, because there are Laboratory Detectable amounts of THC, even tho it is admittedly insufficient to Give ya a Buzz, it is still illegal. Yet, Toxins, types known to kill & cause cancer are detectable in our water & no one is arresting the water suppliers for attempted murder, because Those levels, while detectable, are deemed "INsufficient to cause harm",,
\
OUr government is corrupt.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Reply #6 - 11/07/12 at 08:19:23

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/07/12 at 07:32:23:
OUr government is corrupt.

Nooooo!   You just burst my bubble.     Cool

I read somewhere that hemp produces 8x the paper volume per acre as do trees, so has the potential to save our forests.  You're right, so many useful products can be made from this fibery plant, not to mention a possible biofuel source.   The thing that irks me is the Gub still apparently doesn't see the parallel with prohibition???   That didn't work, and this doesn't either, for all the same reasons!   Yet we spend $billions on eradication, and imprisonment of millions of people, when we could instead be garnering windfall taxes and sales of useful products.   Your tax dollars at work!

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 11/07/12 at 08:40:13

It's been very expensive to prosecute this "war on drugs"...
It's also expensive to keep people in jail for these victimless crimes...

Legalise it,.. grow it, package it, advertise it, sell it, and tax it...

The savings and revenue could pay for Obamacare and start reducing the debt...
It's good economics,...It's patriotic!... It's the American thing to do!...
Light one up for your country!... Grin...

... and the Girl Scouts will make a fortune with the cookie drive... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 11/07/12 at 12:06:25

And to think I drove in 2010 to washington state - a 2500 mile 1 way trip ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #9 - 11/08/12 at 00:10:58

There is one way out, though, which I've been advocating for years and which has won me many prizes.
(One being my career being frozen solid to Lieutenant Colonel since the year 2000...)

Grow cannabis, legalize "cigarette-packs" with "cannabis tobacco" in doses so light as to give you the same "buzz" as one pint of beer.

Sell them not through the traditional cigarette-vendors but across the medicine counter, without the need for a prescription but with the required proof of ID.

The result would be:
1. I can legally buy and try a weed if I want to,
2. One weed would have no worse effect than a beer,
3. The underground, outlaw market ofr MJ would go BUST !!! because it's now legal !!!

It worked for alcohol (and I do not believe very many people still distill their own moonshine these days, it's easier to go out and buy the liquor)

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 11/08/12 at 09:36:56

3. The underground, outlaw market ofr MJ would go BUST !!! because it's now legal !!!

I dont think it would go bust, but it would be dented.
The Moonshiners wouldnt have gone bust, if whiskey had stayed illegal & beer & wine made legal,
People will want a Full Effect joint to toke, not a Mid Grade mix of pot & tobacco, or whatever ,, if its only gonna be a wussy buzz, theyll wanna buy the real deal & get stoned,,
Just my opinion, IDK,, I agree your step is a good one & should be the first one, see how that goes,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 11/08/12 at 10:08:42

Stop manufacturing that ... the instant it becomes a "cigarette like product" I will not touch it.
Y'know many years ago, the corporations started manufacturing breasts ... I dont want to touch them.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #12 - 11/08/12 at 10:17:31

srinath wrote on 11/08/12 at 10:08:42:
Stop manufacturing that ... the instant it becomes a "cigarette like product" I will not touch it.
Y'know many years ago, the corporations started manufacturing breasts ... I dont want to touch them.
Cool.
Srinath.

Srinath, are you normal, or do you date girls?  Huh

Cheesy

Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

mpescatori   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 11/08/12 at 10:18:06

Oh, you'll touch'em... you know you will... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 11/08/12 at 11:12:24

I am well and truly married ... to one woman for all my adult life ... and there aint no parts on her courtesy of dupont labs or dow corning.
the foul tasting moisturiser she insists on using ... thankfully usually not to bed - not withstanding ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 16:52:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › mary jane

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.