Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
What rules do illegals break and how to stop it. (Read 166 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: What rules do illegals break and how to stop i
Reply #30 - 11/09/12 at 17:53:04

Lifter said

So for all of you righties pissing and moaning about criminals, it's the entities on the right who are mainly responsible for this problem.

So, what youre saying is, by & large, dems arent businessmen?

Failures in life, are ya?

But,  lets say youre "right" & its the "right" hiring the illegals,.,
What make you think the average Bub on the street doesnt want that stopped? Why is it you use such a broad brush>?? Do you have some Need to feel superior to so many?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #31 - 11/12/12 at 13:31:31

I am not sure if all the "exploiters of immigrants" are republicans ... I can however assure you this ...

The day you give legal status to the illegals, is the day you will need to let in that many more illegals to do their job for the wages they are being paid ...

I'd use my own example ...
I was an immigrant, 92 I land in the US on a fresh new H1 visa. I work for a few companies till 96, when I start the green card process. @ that point I can not leave the company I worked for ... I was literally doing a lot of jobs that made them $$$ but left me barely breaking the cost of living etc ... I went to canada cos at the end of 98 the 6 year limit on H1 was up. I came back to work for the same company end of 99 still living in hideously expensive places and making barely enough to get by.
I am getting closer to getting my GC when my company lays me off ... that is nearly a death sentence. @ the start of the 01 recession I find another job, a new employer that will get me a H1 and I manipulate my previous employer by dangling the names of people who can hire their consultants ... all of that postpones the death sentence till I get my GC interview in India (where I scheduled it cos it was much much faster that way) and I go to India and come back with a GC and I get laid off from my current employer.
That was perfect, I now can make 2 X as much, or move to a village "like Charlotte NC" and make the same $$$ which is what I did.
Yea I also stopped doing the boring POS work and started doing some other stuff I prefered ...
I had never been illegal, however I was exploited a few years ... I cannot imagine any illegal will ever want to do that once they are not illegal.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #32 - 11/13/12 at 10:47:57

srinath wrote on 11/12/12 at 13:31:31:
I am not sure if all the "exploiters of immigrants" are republicans ... I can however assure you this ...

The day you give legal status to the illegals, is the day you will need to let in that many more illegals to do their job for the wages they are being paid ...

Cool.
Srinath.

Again... agreed. ( which is why I am not a republician) And from what I have seen/read ... the republicians DO keep offering plans that do exactly this ( give legal status to those here.. AND insure a pleantiful future crop of illegals) . Business do not want the illegals made legal.. they would have to fire them so they can hire illegals ( and pay them less).

On the flip side Democrats only want the latino votes and more voices for social(ism) type government. Both the Dems and the pubs have nefarious needs for this group of people. AND neither group gives a rats butt about how it affects anything else ( ie legal immigrants, citizens, the common worker, or the small business owner).  

What speaks to me (from this thread) is that we all seem to agree on a simple solution (fine employers that drive the ilegal machine) even with our VERY conflicting views and backgrounds. Yet I have never heard a single state government offical ( no it does not take a fed level to do this) put forth this idea.  Funny that.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #33 - 11/13/12 at 11:31:27

See they want to be politically correct.
And the fear is that when one side takes up that stance (the fire the illegals and toss em out) the other side will adopt the opposite and they fear that will get them the votes ...
So the 2 sides are both taking up the same side ...

I've got an Idea ... Cheif Joe Arpaio for president.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #34 - 11/13/12 at 17:53:26

...ha ha, you mean Cheif Joe Arpaio for prison.. Grin

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #35 - 11/14/12 at 08:45:34

Starlifter wrote on 11/13/12 at 17:53:26:
...ha ha, you mean Cheif Joe Arpaio for prison.. Grin

In the absence of a real enforcement of laws we already have on our books and enforce rather sloppily ... he looks like the outlier ... and in deed he is, what with throwing people in tent city style prisons, but see the state and federal giovt needs to actually enfore the law. When they dont, the people that assume the laws are there and will be enforced are the losers ...

Lets try this in simple terms.

There is a posted speed limit say 25 mph in a school zone ... But there is a small section of the population who knows they dont enforce it. They're running along clocking 55. Guess who is the loser in this scenario. Yes the people who run 25 and the kids who need to really really be careful to not get run over. Now here comes a cop who against all the rest of his precinct will ticket the 55 mph people. The rest of the system doesn't care ... That makes his only option to be to impound the car, cos for 30 over that is a possible penalty. There are you gonna blame that cop for following the law ... I wont. The letter of the law ... I'd easily vote for Arpaio if he wont give up that type enforcement on a national scale.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #36 - 11/14/12 at 09:18:26

Wow,, Retread, Now Srinath,, & I gotta agree with BOTH of those guys? On the same DAY!?!?,, My head may desplode!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #37 - 11/14/12 at 10:06:28

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/14/12 at 09:18:26:
Wow,, Retread, Now Srinath,, & I gotta agree with BOTH of those guys? On the same DAY!?!?,, My head may desplode!

Dont forget you and I are against Monistat (monsatan) too ... Grin

You're done for JOG ... we Librull's have surrounded you ... we now are going to put in the blood sucking tubes into you and ... well try not to think about the pain. It will only feel like an eternity.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 20:12:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What rules do illegals break and how to stop it.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.