Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
What rules do illegals break and how to stop it. (Read 166 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: What rules do illegals break and how to stop i
Reply #15 - 11/05/12 at 07:58:20

BTW I do believe we need immigrants. A lot of the intellectual grunt work - in the IT field is done by chinese, Indians, europeans, japanese, etc etc, and the country is better off for it ... as is a lot of other fields ... medicine everything in the country ... you name it ...
However we have a "se habla espanol" cukture only cos 90% of the immigrant population is mexican. Instead of learning english, they can twist our world around ...
I dont insist you speak my language ... there is less than a million who do ... however mexicans do because they out number all other immigrants by nearly 10 to 1.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 11/05/12 at 17:00:11

A somewhat in depth study of birth rates versus survival of a society would show that w/o the immigration we've seen, America would have hit a state of decline that would likely have been fatal for the society.,Ive spent quite a few hours in that area.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 11/06/12 at 06:39:53

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/05/12 at 17:00:11:
A somewhat in depth study of birth rates versus survival of a society would show that w/o the immigration we've seen, America would have hit a state of decline that would likely have been fatal for the society.,Ive spent quite a few hours in that area.

Children of immigrants aren't really immigrants, they are spoiled brats ... including my 9yr old.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
ToesNose
Serious Thumper

Pardon me, do you
have Hot Sauce?

Mooresville, NC
Reply #18 - 11/07/12 at 08:06:53

We deffinatlely need immigrants, this country was built on them. The problem is the illegals who come in and take advantage of our government who is too "P.C." and hands them everything they need and sometimes what they want without them having to contribute. Immigrants should be people who can add to our society and culture, they should be willing to integrate and participate to make this country stonger not just attach like leeches    Sad

The Suzuki LS650, bringing Miles of Smiles everywhere!
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #19 - 11/07/12 at 08:40:26

I am actually rather shocked that i agree with your posts to the extent that I do.
A few notes ( from where I am)

In MS we do tax food @ 7%, but we do not tax EBT card use.
In residential ( R1) homes, utilities are metered.

My ideas on reducing illegals impact:
Fine employers of Illegals for hiring such. The fine should be an order of magnitude over the cost of hiring legals. For example if a roofer hires an single illegal for 1 day ( 12 hours labor) the fine would be 2 times the cost of having hired one legal worked.  This makes hiring illegals very risky and will dry up the jobs.  No jobs ... no one stays.

Reverse the idea that an anchor baby must be kept with parents. An illegal is a "CRIMINAL". If they are caught they get sent back. The baby can stay of course.

Do not allow illegals to recieve state benfits (in-state tutition, medicare, medicaid, free schools, free lunches). I am humane - hospitals will still need to provide services. However, services are for residents and visitors, and hospitals should be allowed to verfiy what someones status is. Once an illegals status is known, they should be reported as a criminal.

The state should be allowed to be compensated for housing (jail) illegals by the feds.  

The feds should be able to be sued for failing to meet applicable laws.

An illegal, should always be at a disadvantage for getting citizenship versus those followed the legal process.  An illegal that goes on to commit a further crime (import of drugs, thievery, ect) should never be allowed to be a citizen.

Other thoughts: when one is here illegally they are a criminal, and they have no rights as provided at various levels by government. If an illegal drives a car.. they have committed a crime. If they get a job, they have committed a crime. If they falsefy documents, they have committed a crime. Do not think of crime as "doing something bad". Crime is doing something that one is not legally allowed to do. One does not need to shoot someone or sell drugs to be doing a crime.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 11/07/12 at 08:59:56

Pine wrote on 11/07/12 at 08:40:26:
Reverse the idea that an anchor baby must be kept with parents. An illegal is a "CRIMINAL". If they are caught they get sent back. The baby can stay of course.

The baby can stay part will be a huge burden on the state ... a baby is several million in the states care. I'd deport the parents and the baby.
In fact I'd start by deporting everyone. Then open a proper guest worker visa. Open to all countries with a limit of say 5% to 1 country. You'd find your best workers and not all from 1 country. I am certain we can hire a greek or a italian mechanic instead of a mexican. The reason that doesn't happen, it is overrun with mexicans.

Anyway Baby's citizenship is predicated on the legal status of the parents. Repeal constitution amendment 14. Not citizenship of the parents. If you're here as a legal guest worker, and the baby is born here, the baby gets a citizenship. You here on H1 like I was, and have a baby, you're fine, and baby gets US citizenship.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #21 - 11/07/12 at 09:23:28

srinath wrote on 11/06/12 at 06:39:53:
Children of immigrants aren't really immigrants, they are spoiled brats ... including my 9yr old.

Cool.
Srinath.

That's why they fit in so well with the other kids... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 11/07/12 at 19:13:24

Serowbot wrote on 11/07/12 at 09:23:28:
srinath wrote on 11/06/12 at 06:39:53:

Cool.
Srinath.

That's why they fit in so well with the other kids... Huh...

Yea, I however dont think as kids I was that much of a task master ... I was an undisciplined brat no doubt, but I didn't order people around, which this generation (the current 9yr old) seems to so a good bit of.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 11/07/12 at 21:18:25

Now, take a step back & ask yourself,, Where did the $$$ come from that the EBT card is spending? That is $$$ that was taken from citizens in the form of taxes.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 11/08/12 at 10:33:00

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/07/12 at 21:18:25:

Now, take a step back & ask yourself,, Where did the $$$ come from that the EBT card is spending? That is $$$ that was taken from citizens in the form of taxes.

Right, and I am all for it in case I die or get disabled  tomorow ... I'd like to have it for my family.
The abusers of that safety net, are the ones who are the hardest to get out of the system. The first 20 rounds of reform on that will kill people like my hypothetical situation etc etc long before you would put a scratch in the surface of the abusers.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 11/08/12 at 21:47:43

The abusers of that safety net, are the ones who are the hardest to get out of the system.

Ayyyyupp,, &, for some reason, they seem to easily get IN the system.

Some days I look at how things are done & I start wondering if there isnt
a plan for that,,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 11/09/12 at 08:17:43

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/08/12 at 21:47:43:
The abusers of that safety net, are the ones who are the hardest to get out of the system.

Ayyyyupp,, &, for some reason, they seem to easily get IN the system.

Some days I look at how things are done & I start wondering if there isnt
a plan for that,,

If they kicked out all the illegals and employers stopped waiting for the non existent dream guy ... and I'll give you an example form my field IT - I came across an ad yesterday - They were looking for Unix admin 2 yrs, websphere 2 yrs, sql 2 yrs, java 2 yrs, windows 2 yrs (which all can be concurrent except ... the mix you wont ever get in anyone with under ~8-10 yrs experience cos they are parallel) and a bunch of othe rcrap, all 1 yr ... and get this ... 30 bucks an hour, in Newark NJ. OK with 20 yrs of total experience I can tell you I didn't have websphere till about 8yrs ago.

Sadly I told them I am in charlotte NC.

I am going to look for a CNC machinist 5yrs, a motorcycle and auto mechanic 5yrs each, and a software engineer 5 years and pay him $10/hr no benifits in NYC.

If that sorts of crap goes away ... and unemployment drops to like 4%, we should be able to get more people off welfare.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #27 - 11/09/12 at 12:53:53

Notice that those who hire the lion's share of illgeal's are corporations, business's, big agriculture, the uber-rich etc.

It boils down to cheap labor, they work for less than minimum wage, and they do not have to pay them benefits etc.

So for all of you righties pissing and moaning about criminals, it's the entities on the right who are mainly responsible for this problem.

I say crack down on those business's who circumvent the law to obtained cheap labor. Fine the hell out of them. Make them pay all legal fees, and make them pay for the cost of deportations.

Once the dust settles and those who hire illegales begin to toe the line, the lure of sneaking into the US and finding jobs will diminishes. As the number of illeagal's diminishes,  the Border Patrol, and ICE can concentrate more time on each case.

But you can bet the Republicans (despite their lip service to the issue) will never sign-on to this idea because they are the ones who benefit from the illegal's.  

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #28 - 11/09/12 at 14:45:59

Starlifter wrote on 11/09/12 at 12:53:53:
Notice that those who hire the lion's share of illgeal's are corporations, business's, big agriculture, the uber-rich etc.

It boils down to cheap labor, they work for less than minimum wage, and they do not have to pay them benefits etc.

So for all of you righties pissing and moaning about criminals, it's the entities on the right who are mainly responsible for this problem.

I say crack down on those business's who circumvent the law to obtained cheap labor. Fine the hell out of them. Make them pay all legal fees, and make them pay for the cost of deportations.

Once the dust settles and those who hire illegales begin to toe the line, the lure of sneaking into the US and finding jobs will diminishes. As the number of illeagal's diminishes,  the Border Patrol, and ICE can concentrate more time on each case.

But you can bet the Republicans (despite their lip service to the issue) will never sign-on to this idea because they are the ones who benefit from the illegal's.  

Oh gah...... I agree with Starlifter.. quick its safe to sin.. Hell has frozen over!

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #29 - 11/09/12 at 17:52:02

Grin

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 22:44:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What rules do illegals break and how to stop it.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.