Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
What rules do illegals break and how to stop it. (Read 166 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

What rules do illegals break and how to stop it.
11/01/12 at 13:51:15

On the surface, after they sneak in here it looks like they dont break anything ...

Well not quite ...
1. As a habit they are very familiar to buying things including produce and most other food from Fleamarkets and mexican stores. While not illegal, it does take away from american businesses and sends USD abroad. Unless the illegals that are selling them the items pay tax on it ... which I doubt.
2. They live 20-30+ to a house. That makes them pay far less property tax than the same number living in 1 house per family/1 per bedroom. It also robs the utilities of the full revenue, cos they dont meter it, they charge you for your house with the assumption there is 1 family there.

It affects govt, a lot more than private businesses.

3. Then they drop the first anchor baby ... usually on the public dime, cos they dont have health insurance.
4. Baby goes to school ... and since schools are funded from property taxes, your 30 per house with 8 anchor babies is basically paying 1/8th the cost of a normal person.
5. Parent/s commit/s crimes, so we need to then prosecute and incarcerate ... more public $$$ and we need to deport ... and we cant due to anchor baby.

Seriously we need to have a cash register @ every school, hospital, and public facility.

OK here is a satirical account of how I'd charge for it ... and create good will in the process ...

Oooo anchor baby, here wait in this line, and it will be 2,000 bucks. What, false labor, OK you get a 1500 refund, see ya next time. Ooo Anchor baby, OK 2g please. Now you want an epidural, see that an optional 500. What ... baby come out side ways, you want it aligned right ... that's included @ no charge. Thanks to good old US of A. I'll bet in mexico they'd have charged you atleast 250 for that one ...

We are providing lots and lots and lots of free services to a large population. We need to charge them market prices - not the inflated garbage prices insurance then wrangles down ... but we do need to charge them for it.

Cool.
srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: What rules do illegals break and how to stop i
Reply #1 - 11/01/12 at 18:50:56

You pay tax on food in your state?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #2 - 11/01/12 at 20:27:08

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/01/12 at 18:50:56:
You pay tax on food in your state?

Don't look shocked JOG.....our dear governor of Kentucky is working toward that right now. That's just another trend of the political machine of the future.

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 11/01/12 at 22:53:21

Looking at it & already doing it is another thing. I know whats being considered,,Im asking if they pay taxes on food where Srinath lives , Now.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 11/02/12 at 06:24:49

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/01/12 at 22:53:21:
Looking at it & already doing it is another thing. I know whats being considered,,Im asking if they pay taxes on food where Srinath lives , Now.,

Yes we do on some categories. I think it may be lower on some types of food ... forget it, I am not sure, have to look it up.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 11/02/12 at 06:28:09

A. Taxable Sales
All retail sales of food or food products are subject to the applicable State and local sales or use tax unless there is an exemption or exclusion provided in the statutes.

Link -
http://www.dornc.com/practitioner/sales/bulletins/section19.pdf

Yea read it and sleep ... But tax it is.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 11/02/12 at 07:33:45

Do you pay tax when you buy a can of green beans? Its really that simple.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 11/02/12 at 07:38:14

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/02/12 at 07:33:45:
Do you pay tax when you buy a can of green beans? Its really that simple.

Yes we do. Unless you are non tax status - as in you're a charity.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 11/02/12 at 08:40:07

What state are you in? In Texas, no tax on food. You buy a gallon O Ice cream, no tax, you buy Nutty Buddy ice cream cones, Tax, Hot dog weenies, no tax, Corn dawgs on a stick, tax.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 11/02/12 at 09:05:14

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/02/12 at 08:40:07:
What state are you in? In Texas, no tax on food. You buy a gallon O Ice cream, no tax, you buy Nutty Buddy ice cream cones, Tax, Hot dog weenies, no tax, Corn dawgs on a stick, tax.

NC and I believe everything is taxed @ the same rate. In California too no tax on food.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 11/02/12 at 09:13:36

Ooo I have more to add ...

They live 30 to a 3 bed house and can work for minimum wage cos they pay $12 in rent ... there by ripping off the people who cant make ends meet on minimum wage ...

Then they commit crimes and if we toss em in jail, the anchor baby now has to be put in state's care ... and I know of one kid who now is 19 and grew up atleast 1/2 his life in foster care.

I dont think we should cut social and other programs ... I think we should predicate it on their immigration status ...
There is plenty of legal ways to get to and stay in the USA. I am a shining example of how forgiving the legal immigration system is in the US.

IMHO I found it easier to live in US than I would have if I were to move to another state in India other than the one I was born and grew up in.

Want to cut gubbamint spending ... dont do squat for people who are not here on a valid visa or their kids. "Taxpayer funded" works only if you pay your fair share of taxes.

Cool.
srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 11/02/12 at 10:06:27

Thats a sensible post. I agree with plenty of that. We set it all up, thru policy & lack of enforcement, I watched the goobs set this up, slathering benefits on illegals, not enforcing immigration laws or controlling the border. Our Goobs Wanted that influx, Why? IDK, but they bent over backwards to attract them.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 11/02/12 at 11:45:14

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/02/12 at 10:06:27:
Thats a sensible post. I agree with plenty of that. We set it all up, thru policy & lack of enforcement, I watched the goobs set this up, slathering benefits on illegals, not enforcing immigration laws or controlling the border. Our Goobs Wanted that influx, Why? IDK, but they bent over backwards to attract them.

Rich people can get their houses cleaned for nothing ... and they throw the rest of the country under the bus ... didn't Mitt have a few illegals working for him though a third party under a overseas corporation ?
Well of course Mitt is also the anchor baby of Horhey Romney and one of the 30 wives ... benifits from that on all sides ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 11/03/12 at 04:18:37

Where do you hail from, if you don't mind my asking?
I agree with what you posted. I see it every day... the single family homes turned into multi-family dwellings. 10 or 15 people in a house. I know they're milking it. I don't understand why it's so easy for them.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 11/05/12 at 06:26:40

Paraquat wrote on 11/03/12 at 04:18:37:
Where do you hail from, if you don't mind my asking?
I agree with what you posted. I see it every day... the single family homes turned into multi-family dwellings. 10 or 15 people in a house. I know they're milking it. I don't understand why it's so easy for them.

--Steve

Indian, and proud of it. Immigrant, yes, Illegal, never. I also have lived in canada where they have a system that is broken too, but the bigger problem is their economy. They have software engineers driving taxi cabs, a point based immigration system sucks as well. A lot of the commonwealth uses that.

I mean I have hordes of people who I'd like to have here ... my widowed mom who has not seen my son in 8 years tops that list. You want to know what the wait time is for bringing my mom approximately ... 20 years. Irrelevant and broken BS, and I also know who broke it ... mexicans mostly ... add cubans, guatemalans, other illegals to that list.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 19:51:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What rules do illegals break and how to stop it.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.