Send Topic Print
ouch (Read 125 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: ouch
Reply #15 - 11/01/12 at 10:13:59

Whatever I guess you voted for Bush then criticized him, voted bush again, continued to criticize ... then voted mccain ... and now voting romney ...

Sorry your double speak I cannot understand.

But the simple rule - If you pick the lesser of 2 evils, you cant complain about that after the general election. Complain all you want in the primary ... but the nominee is the niminee for the whole of that side ... You cant say I'd have voted for Ron Paul, but I only got McBain and now I vote for McBain but I hate him too and again Mitt beat Ron Paul and so I hate him too but I am voting for him ... booooogus.

You vote for Mitt = you're not allowed to criticise Mitt. EOM. More of this I was for him till he won then I am against him so whaever he does isn;t as good as ron paul, and we want ron paul in there ... so after 8 years of mitt, ron paul will be dead, so we need to get Rand paul. BS.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 11/01/12 at 10:43:32

Do What? I cant criticize who I voted for? By that "logic" a man couldnt fire someone he hired..I Expect Romney to suck, I KNOW Romney is gonna suck. I cant remember if I voted Bush on the first pass, but I can assure you, I didnt support him twice. I voted RP, not Bammy, Not McCain. I knew they would both suck.
Every Prez is Gonna suck,because every prez is a puppet & not one of them is allowed to do what the people need. How can anyone explain Bammy putting a Monsatan lobbyist in as FDA head? How can anyone Want him for pres after a stunt like that? I say he sealed his re-election, right there. He did what the globalist/eugenicists wanted. Made up for the Veto on the pipeline. Showed them he would dance on their strings.
Now, IF Romney get it, its because they Want the turmoil that will surely follow. Are they really ready to declare martial law? We will see.. But, understand this, we are only watching a puppet show, what the masses see & believe to be "The Leaders" in society are owned & operated by people who do not want what is good for me & you. Thats why things get continually worse for the masses. Surely no one believes the bills that are passed that are not supported by the people arent just passed because their elected representatives dont know what their constituents want.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 11/01/12 at 10:49:08

That is very convenient JOG, almost as flip flioppy as Mitt the Billionaire Twitt Romney.

I guess though You voting for McBain in 08 helps you criticise Obama without any guilt there.
Mitt once you vote for him, you know he flip flops depending on the wind, so you dont get to complain unless he stops flip flopping ... I guess.

You of course can complain about Obama for 4 more years if Mitt loses.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 11/01/12 at 10:55:39

WTF is WRONG with you>? I Never voted Mc Cainm, I can criticize ANYONE, Any Time, whether or not I even voted,  Good Grief I had no idea what kind of childish logic you use to operate by,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 11/01/12 at 10:59:31

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/01/12 at 10:55:39:
WTF is WRONG with you>? I Never voted Mc Cainm, I can criticize ANYONE, Any Time, whether or not I even voted,  Good Grief I had no idea what kind of childish logic you use to operate by,

Once again JOG, you put Obama in office then, doesn't matter what yo usay now, you're responsible for this circus as much as the most liberal of us ... Heck you're more responsible than me. in 08 I didn't have the right to vote, I was not a citizen then.

Criticise all you want, its like blaming the cancer on the clerk @ the store you're buying the cigarettes from. You are as responsible as the rest of the sheep. Obamacare, you share in it baby.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 11/01/12 at 11:16:35

YOure amazing, absolutely amazing.. How did I put Bammy in office? Hell,, Its not possible to put anyone in office if TPTB dont want them, unless its such a huge landlside that everyone, even the losers, would have to admit it was rigged.,

I cant imagine what it must be like trying to have a face to face discussion with you,, it would surely be maddening, I see no honor, no intellectual honesty, twist & turn & pretend something has merit as a point & then support it,.
It doesnt matter WHO someone votes for OR if the even Vote, everyone has a right to point out failures & criticize.
Again, by your logic, no one can be fired by the guy who hired them,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 11/01/12 at 11:45:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/01/12 at 11:16:35:
YOure amazing, absolutely amazing.. How did I put Bammy in office? Hell,, Its not possible to put anyone in office if TPTB dont want them, unless its such a huge landlside that everyone, even the losers, would have to admit it was rigged.,

I cant imagine what it must be like trying to have a face to face discussion with you,, it would surely be maddening, I see no honor, no intellectual honesty, twist & turn & pretend something has merit as a point & then support it,.
It doesnt matter WHO someone votes for OR if the even Vote, everyone has a right to point out failures & criticize.
Again, by your logic, no one can be fired by the guy who hired them,  

Dude STFU.
No one is firing Obama. No one has fired the president so far ...
Obama is running to be re-elected. AKA re hired. You put Obama in office. You may now put his successor in office, you have no hand in firing Obama. The constitution does. 4 year term ... EOM.

However when you are talking about being hired and fired from a job, its not quite the same thing. I think we should limit the discussion to the election and processes surrounding that and not make a job interview out of an election.

All the rest ... you are probably right, but not for the reasons you have written. I just used to be an avid debater, jammer etc etc. AKA motor mouth and proud of it. However I also dont spout garbage like some people do. Many an ex competetor would vouch for the frustrations I have wreaked upon them. I have received plenty too, that's the game sir.

What is TPTB ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 11/01/12 at 18:49:07

What is the TPTB? Doesnt matter, man, doesnt matter. YOu simply can not comprehend what Ive said, so, thers no point,
I find it strange that I have had doctors whove told me I was every bit as smart as they are. One old dr I knew as kid told me I was smart enough to be anything I wanted to be, Ive sat & had conversations with many professionals, successful, intelligent people, & they never seem to have a problem grasping the concepts I put forth, but you accuse me of double speak when I say clearly BOTH SIDES SUCK,,I chose Romney, because I THINK he will suck less. You want to say I have no right to complain because I put someone in office, ONE, I didnt vote for McCain, I didnt vote for Bammy, BUT, YOUR POsition is

IF YOU voted for him, you cant complain about him,,

MY position regarding that idiocy is, YOUR Logic would carry in a linear fashion to to also support the statement
If you Hired a Guy, You cant Fire the guy, you hired him, you cant complain,, & you cant even grasp that, Its YOUR logic, well,, its your excuse for logic. That you would abandon it when the depths of its foolishness is revealed is no great shock.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 11/02/12 at 07:22:38

OK JOG lots and lots of strange and hard to comprehend (for me) "logic" ...

Our political system is bad. You are I would guess more critical of that ...

Lets make it simple. Now If you voted for obama what are you complaining about ?

He did not keep his election promises (or did not even try)
Or
He kept his promises but you dont like the end result.

Add any other simple statement if you want to.

However the political system isn't Obama or the democratic party ...

My complaints about Obama are minimal, but he should not have included so much insurance lobby crap in Obamacare.
He should have made proper immigration reform - by throwing out illegals and making it harder to hide and work etc etc, but he never promised that. He should have done the 250k higher taxes - repealing bushies tax cuts, but repugs by then had the power to stop it.
The gay's serving openly is a good step too.

This inspite of not having a vote in 08. Obama is the lesser of 2 evils, but its a political system that is flawed that gives us these 2 choices.

I'd like a open primary regardless of party, top 4 get into a run off ...
top 2 then become Pres and VP. Something like that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 11/02/12 at 07:31:42

Actually, I would complain Louder if I had voted for him, Those who voted for him trusted him to do certain things & perform in certain ways. I knew better. He didnt break my trust.
First thing Ill do when I get in office is bring our boys home, you can take that to the bank.,

They came home at the time Bush had already agreed to before he left office. YOu dont take the bread & butter out of the Military Ind, Complex mouth,

I will have the most transparent administration ever.

First act, not bringing boys home, burying he history & closing books.

Czars? No LObbyists in the whitehouse?

& Now, Monsanto lobbyist id Head of the FDA,, Talk about conflict of interest.

You really think theyll do stuff like this right in our faces & NOT be screwin us over where they can, because its behind closed doors?
Bammy supporters, WHY do you support this man? MOnsanto lobbyist now heads the FDA!! REally? A Little Fox/Henhouse there innitt?Theyre POISONING US,, look around,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 11/02/12 at 07:50:28

So the dates set by bush should have been advanced ? I doubt a faster withdrawl was advised ... in fact it is too fast as we have lots of insurgency now.
Plenty transparent ... there is still a lot of stuff that you need security clearance to be able to get your hands on, will never change.

OK Lobbyists and monsatan running the FDA ... I see that happen all the time ... @ the FDIC, the Fed, everywhere before and I am sure after Obama.

And you said -  I voted RP, not Bammy, Not McCain. I knew they would both suck.

You mean you wrote in Ron Paul in 2008 ?

Dude in a 2 party system any vote for a 3rd party candidate is a vote for the winner. You should know that.

Sorry man our political system is intended to circumvent your way of thinking ... you need to vote for the 2 that are the front runners ... the third is always a distant third, nothing but a full on shift in our system is going to change that. Vote for Big bird if you like, the winner will count you as his supporter.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 11/02/12 at 08:38:11

Whatever logic is used to support that,, Its false, I Support who I support.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #27 - 11/02/12 at 09:16:21

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/02/12 at 08:38:11:
Whatever logic is used to support that,, Its false, I Support who I support.

Fine vote Ron Paul ... like I care. You're in Texas right ... your state is so red makes no difference ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 11/03/12 at 05:29:30

There is so much to say in this thread I wish I had gotten here sooner.
I don't have enough time to say what I want to say before I leave work.
I'll return.

--Steve

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/07/24 at 16:40:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › ouch

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.