Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: ouch
Reply #1 - 10/31/12 at 11:18:59

So,.. one candidate is saying the same thing as last time he ran...
... and the other is saying something different, .. every day...

Repeat,.. or Random?...  Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 10/31/12 at 11:20:54

Well,, he IS consistent. And, he is Waay ahead of most, in that his goals for alternative energy are almost being met, singlehandedly by him. He is pushing Solar, And Wind &, by using mainstream media to deliver his words to us, he is managing to Blow( windpower) Sunshine ( theres that Solar) up our collective asses at a rate previously unseen at any time in history,, Lets see if it is enough to drive ( theres the energy produced) the dumb masses into the polling booth & vote for him. Im gonna say his campaign will go the way of Solyndra,, Rombama is gonna win it, &, the American people will lose, once again,
Id recommend he blow harder, but I know its not possible. He is, just by that simple fact that he IS blowing, breaking some laws of physics, by sucking & blowing at the same time,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 10/31/12 at 11:27:35

That is an old link ... he says crumbling infrastructure ... and well I see it right in front of my office ... and atleast 3-4 instances before I get to there ... and 1 fine example of a road that is being completed which has been over run 10 years ago in the other section of town ... Look up I 485 in charlotte ...

It is crumbling, we have seen it ... he may have wanted to fix it, but repugs have not allowed it to be funded, so what's the news here ... 4 years later we are in the same spot ... dude, If I blew up my motor running it without oil, and parked it, 4 years later you think it will still be blowed up ... yes and it will be rusty to add to that. Now I need to rust proof it and fix it.

Not fixable in 4 years, not fixable without lots of $$$ being spent, not fixable without political consensus, and not fixable if we keep warming up the planet and get 100 year storms every other year. Any one who doubts this is either Super rich, or super selectively stupid.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/31/12 at 12:04:59

if after 4 years by your own words nothing is different, well then.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 10/31/12 at 12:27:30

...but,.. things are different... Iraq war is over,.. Bin Laden is dead,... gays can serve openly,... Obamacare passed,.. the stock market has nearly doubled... job growth for 40 some months instead of losses,... GM has record profits... women get equal pay for equal work...
That ain't utopia,.. but it ain't a bad start...

Would any of that have happened if Rmoney was Pres?...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 10/31/12 at 12:31:51

WebsterMark wrote on 10/31/12 at 12:04:59:

if after 4 years by your own words nothing is different, well then.....

No one said nothing is different. Example:
In place of 1000 broken roads we have 800 ...
In place of 1000 barrels of foreign oil we use 800 ...
In place of 30 million unemployed, we have 25 million ...

Its worth repeating these are all things we need to fix.
The alternative candidate isn't saying these things, maybe he's intending to not touch these ...

Not that nothing has changed, its changed maybe, just not all completed.

I've fixed the blown up motor, new pistons, new rings, valves etc, everything that was needed. Its also assembled. I still need to install it in the bike, fill oil before riding it. Dont look @ it now and say its still blown up cos its not running now.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/31/12 at 12:49:22

...but,.. things are different... Iraq war is over,.. Bin Laden is dead,... gays can serve openly,... Obamacare passed,.. the stock market has nearly doubled... job growth for 40 some months instead of losses,... GM has record profits... women get equal pay for equal work...

good exercise. let's see; i'd guess...

1)Iraq War over: yes; that was a done deal, everyone knew it would end soon.

2)Bin Laden dead: yes; I don't think Obama did anything different than Bush was doing trying to find him; it just took time. No US president hesitates to give that order. Even Jimmy Carter would have said yes. (well, okay, maybe not carter.....)

3) gays serve openly: not sure. Maybe yes, maybe no. honestly, I don’t care about this issue.

4)Obamacare passed: hell no, but I consider that a good thing. Now, there may have been the beginning of real reform, hard to say, but for sure obamacare would not even be a topic.

5) stock market doubled: sure, why not? As you like to say, stock market is for the rich guys so why wouldn’t it have double under Romney. By the way, why are you touting this as a good thing?...

6) job growth for 40 months: absolutely, only more likely the jobs would be more full time than part time. The job growth numbers obama likes to tout are a joke. Barely keeping up with population growth and with a greater number of people unemployed, I’d wouldn’t be shouting this from the mountain top. his record here is an embarrassment.

7) GM record profits: no. GM would have gone bankrupt and re-emerged as a different company. There would be no Volt for example which would be a good thing. Other companies would have picked up some market share after they went under and some would have been foreign cars for sure. As far as profits, hard to say on this one since I’m not positive of the accounting procedures in place regarding the bailout money they got. I’ve heard a little that bond holders took losses so that loss doesn’t show up in the profits but this is out of my element to comment on for sure.

8) equal pay for women: no, because as liberals still point out, there is still no equal pay. Not sure Obama's done anything in this area. Not sure a president could or should. However, again I’m not sure how equal pay is calculated. Women have children and tend to leave the workplace for longer periods of time which hamper their pay statistics. isn't that a legit reason for the statistics to show lower pay for women?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 10/31/12 at 13:44:55

Comparing the 4 years of Obama to Mitt is bogus.
The alternative was McCain then ... and I dont notice any one even mention McCain other than me.
The trajectory we were on was set by Bush, and I certainly dont see anyone try to defend him.

I call that a lose lose for the side that brought us Bush+McCain.

If you want to compare Mitt to Obama you would need to compare their present goals for the future. Comparing Obama's past to mitt's promised future is like comparing "food that is yet to be eaten to nuts"

Mitt wasn't applying for the job 4 years ago. EOM.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #9 - 10/31/12 at 17:59:41

Webster, oh how you cry for a return to the policies of your war hero "Mission Accomplished!" Bush.... Well face it, it ain't gonna happen. I don't beleive Americans are that collectively stupid.

For those who do vote for mitwit, well as PT Barnum once said: "There's a sucker born every minute".

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 11/01/12 at 00:09:03

Serowbot wrote on 10/31/12 at 12:27:30:

Well,, it takes more than twice as many dollars to buy food & gas,, why wouldnt it take twice as many to buy stocks in a company? If the dollar wasnt just 1/2 of what it was, the market would be where it was.

Takes about twice as many dollars to buy an ounce O gold, too.

OOops,, looked again, MOre than twice as many dollars..,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 11/01/12 at 00:19:32

srinath wrote on 10/31/12 at 13:44:55:
Comparing the 4 years of Obama to Mitt is bogus.
The alternative was McCain then ... and I dont notice any one even mention McCain other than me.

I hyave. Im not afraid to admit McCain would likely have been worse, BUT, that doesnt make Bammy good. Just less crappy.
The trajectory we were on was set by Bush, and I certainly dont see anyone try to defend him.

What a nightmare he was. I get a little sick in the gut just rememberin that smirking jakkasses face

I call that a lose lose for the side that brought us Bush+McCain.

If you want to compare Mitt to Obama you would need to compare their present goals for the future. Comparing Obama's past to mitt's promised future is like comparing "food that is yet to be eaten to nuts"
Well,, the past 4 years have certainly been Nuts, IMO

Mitt wasn't applying for the job 4 years ago. EOM.

No, he wasnt. Had he been, IDK if he woulda stood a chance. I kinda doubt the voters woulda voted for another Bub.,

Whoever wins will suck.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 11/01/12 at 06:56:06

You didn't like Bush, and you didn't like McCain but you like Romney ?
WTF ?

I am sorry JOG, Mitt has none of the good qualities of either of those 2 and all of the bad.

McCain had serious credentials, darn good character and one very important fact going for him. He was a true war veteran and a POW to boot. A real american hero.

No one can put "Mitt the Twitt I have Romnesia to pretend I didn't say 1% of the garbage I said so I can be president" as better. No one.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #13 - 11/01/12 at 07:09:30

Y'know I am reminded of this airhead talking head on WBT that used to be on sunday afternoon a few years ago.

Every day from maybe 2005 she would criticize Bush, including call him Horhey W Bush ...

You see in a right wing talk station ... they no doubt helped put their man in office cos till 2004 I never heard any criticism of Bush, then promptly turned around and started dogging on him ... that's what you are JOG.

Criticisizing the past of the right as a means of saying Mitt is better just shows lack of faith in the Repug Brand. Its really does not help your cause at all. Its like saying all the past presidents who were repugs were crappie, but this guy is great, no one buys that. If anything most people know this one is worse than either of those.

Bushies were on for 8 years and left us a load of nuts. Own it, revel in the nuts. Say how shiny the nuts is. That's all the repugs have given us. They are giving the good to the rich and the super rich. See they are supporting both kinds of people. You just need to stave to death being none of those 2. Who asked you not to huh ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 11/01/12 at 09:47:32

srinath wrote on 11/01/12 at 06:56:06:
You didn't like Bush, and you didn't like McCain but you like Romney ?
WTF ?

I am sorry JOG, Mitt has none of the good qualities of either of those 2 and all of the bad.

McCain had serious credentials, darn good character and one very important fact going for him. He was a true war veteran and a POW to boot. A real american hero.

No one can put "Mitt the Twitt I have Romnesia to pretend I didn't say 1% of the garbage I said so I can be president" as better. No one.

Cool.
Srinath.

DUUUDE!!!! YOure Very Confused, YOure not READING what Ive said, FFS, go find a place where Ive said I LIKE Romney, go find it,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/07/24 at 16:43:40

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › ouch

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.