YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Fema
Reply #30 - 11/02/12 at 10:14:28

JOG,.. no they didn't...
Net conspiracy nuts used an out of context quote to support their stupid theory that the photo was faked...

It's not fake... no one admitted it was fake...
The entire idea is ridiculous...
There would be no reason to create such a fake...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 11/02/12 at 10:53:13

There would be no reason to create such a fake...

I disagree. I dont have time right now, Im Upppatree!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #32 - 11/02/12 at 12:23:07

...is it a 'nut' tree?...if you get my drift...

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #33 - 11/02/12 at 13:04:44

A staged photo-op??  Grin Grin Grin  Thank you for this terrific laugh on a Friday afternoon..

What they were watching was live video but it was shot from 600m by a drone circling overhead and relayed in real time to the White House and Leon Panetta, the CIA director, in Langley. The SEALs were not wearing helmet cameras, and those watching in the situation room had no idea what was happening inside the buildings, hence the concern and anguish of those in the room.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 11/02/12 at 15:49:01

No, that photo is not faked.

However, too bad those same people left 4 others to die a few months after that photo was taken. Unfortunately for those 4, their lives weren't as valuable to a weak president as Bin Laden's death.......

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #35 - 11/02/12 at 17:12:34

You know those deaths were 'staged' don't you?  Tongue

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #36 - 11/02/12 at 18:35:49

Grin Grin Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #37 - 11/02/12 at 20:22:25

New Details Discredit Fox News Reports On Benghazi Attacks

Source LA Times

By Hayes Brown on Nov 2, 2012 at 9:47 am

A slew of new reporting this morning debunks Fox News reports claiming that the Obama administration withheld assistance during the Sept. 11 attack on a U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya. With these revelations, the combined conservative narrative as led by Fox News — that the Obama administration failed to respond adequately during the attack and that mainstream media has not covered Benghazi enough — is in further disarray.

The Los Angeles Times’ version of the CIA’s role focuses the most heavily on pushing back on Fox’s spin:

“At every level in the chain of command, from the senior officers in Libya to the most senior officials in Washington, everyone was fully engaged in trying to provide whatever help they could,” a senior intelligence official said in a statement. “There were no orders to anybody to stand down in providing support.”

< snip>

In fact, the official said, the military diverted a Predator drone from a reconnaissance mission in Darnah, 90 miles away, in time to oversee the mission’s evacuation. The two commandos, based at the embassy in Tripoli, joined the reinforcements. And a military transport plane flew the wounded Americans and Mr. Stevens’s body out of Libya.

The new reports also contain previously unreported details about the CIA’s role in Benghazi. President Obama and Secretary of Defense Panetta did order U.S. forces into the region, but the CIA was the first to respond to the attack, arriving on the scene in under half an hour.

GOP hate radio--- which blasted this story to over 50 million sheep over the last week. It has been so obvious the right was just making this one up. Conning the sheep yet again...

That's the story of US politics the last 20 years, since reagan did his most politically significant act, killing the 'Fairness Doctrine' and enabling the right wing talk radio monopoly that still dominates politics.

Faux News is disgusting. After the flubs of rethugs in the last administration these jerks trying to make propaganda over this tragedy is repulsive.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #38 - 11/02/12 at 20:51:20

At a friend's house we watched almost 10 minutes of Hannity's show on Fox tonight.

5 takeaways:
1) The Federal government's response to Sandy is worse than the Federal response to Katrina.
2) The Benghazi incident is one of the worst scandals in the history of western civilization.
3) Obama went off to party in Vegas while people in the New York area are drowning.
4) Obama is behind at least 3 points in the polls and he's launching desperate attacks on Romney.
5) Romney will take Wisconsin and Ohio easily.

I almost forgot to mention the shots of the hurricane devastation while frequently cutting to shots of Obama as if to imply Obama is to blame for all the destruction.

And at 6:09 PM, we changed the channel. All of this in less than 10 minutes.

They are truly living inside of their very own bubble. They are running a big time propaganda outfit over there at Fox and it's on hyperdrive as the election is only days away. They are all using Goebbels' and Hitler's playbook. It's very scary.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #39 - 11/02/12 at 20:54:31

JOG said: "Do your own research - Google is your friend."

Under GWB, 11 US embassies were attacked, resulting in 53 people killed

Google it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #40 - 11/02/12 at 21:26:53

Had they asked for anyone to send help, because they feared an attack?

Think about it,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 11/03/12 at 05:59:08

5 takeaways:
1) The Federal government's response to Sandy is worse than the Federal response to Katrina.

I wouldn't say that, probably equal. Not sure what else could have been done it either case except in the case of Sandy, they could have instantly let any fuel ship into the harbor and learned from Katrina not to exclude non-union workers from helping out.

2) The Benghazi incident is one of the worst scandals in the history of western civilization.

I'm gonna call BS that they said one of the worst scandals in western civilization. it is a huge scandal and if this had happened in late Jan with Romeny president, we'd get nothing by non-stop coverage. as it is, my little local St. Louis paper has all but ignored it, a common technique when they know their guy Obama has screwed up.

3) Obama went off to party in Vegas while people in the New York area are drowning.
again, calling BS that's what they said. prove that. I think he left for bed to get ready for Vegas campaign before his people's bodies were located in Benghazi.

4) Obama is behind at least 3 points in the polls and he's launching desperate attacks on Romney.
it think nationwide, that's probably close to true. maybe 2 pts. i also think it's true he's down a little more than the polls are saying. he's been launching desperate attacks for a while now.

5) Romney will take Wisconsin and Ohio easily.
i've heard several people say it won't be close. I honestly don't know. I work closely with 3 people in the Cincinnati area and they say no one is pushig hard for obama. I was in Iowa this week and saw nothing but romeny commericals, obama has given up iowa. we never see presidential commericals here in missouri since it's a lock for romeny.

And at 6:09 PM, we changed the channel.
let me guess; MSNBC right... ha ha ha...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 11/03/12 at 06:06:16

That's the story of US politics the last 20 years, since reagan did his most politically significant act, killing the 'Fairness Doctrine' and enabling the right wing talk radio monopoly that still dominates politics.

yea, we wouldn't want to give too much information out. Hell, pretty soon people might start to question their leaders and we can't have that.
I mean after all, why can't we all just sit back and listen to good old Uncle Water Cronkite tell us 'the way it was'....

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #43 - 11/03/12 at 12:52:39

The stoopid is even stronger in these two posts.

What perfect parroting of FOX nooz talking points, spin, lies and nonsense. I guess you will never be able to think for yourself after the FOX brain-washing you suffered through.

« Last Edit: 11/03/12 at 19:33:43 by Starlifter »  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 11/03/12 at 14:54:09

stooped
stooped? what's that?

I'm glad you carefully presented your arguments against my points.... oh wait, you didnt.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 09:11:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fema

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.