Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: Fema
Reply #15 - 11/01/12 at 19:45:44

CIA offers detailed account of attack in Libya.

Source Washington Post

The CIA rushed security operatives to an American diplomatic compound in Libya within 25 minutes after it had come under attack and played a more central role in the effort to fend off a night-long siege than has been publicly acknowledged, U.S. intelligence officials said Thursday.

The account, which was provided to news organizations Thursday by senior U.S. intelligence officials, is the most detailed chronology presented so far of an attack that killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans, including two CIA security officers.

U.S. offers detailed account of attack in Libya

The CIA rushed security operatives to an American diplomatic compound in Libya within 25 minutes after it had come under attack and played a more central role in the effort to fend off a night-long siege than has been publicly acknowledged, U.S. intelligence officials said Thursday.

The account, which was provided to news organizations Thursday by senior U.S. intelligence officials, is the most detailed chronology presented so far of an attack that killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans, including two CIA security officers.

Read more at:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/cia-rushed-to-save-dipl...

Read more: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/cia-rushed-to-save-dipl...

Down goes another Republican meme on Benghazi. What will Webster & JOG replace it with? You know they will come up with something. Fox Noise has them so completely propagandized on this issue. Uless Fox itself says the report is truth, they will never believe anything else. It will be a conspiracy, a cover-up, yada, yada, yada.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 11/01/12 at 20:01:44

I wish I could remember the last time I watched any news on tv. You have no idea what I think yet, do you? You really think the things I post I was TOLD? Everythng Ive posted is my thinking, I have no reports, Im going on what I believe, my OOOOOO Pinion, as I posted earlier. Your condescension is misplaced, not shocking and unappreciated.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #17 - 11/01/12 at 22:10:04

Well, your opinion was premature then. It came before all the facts were in and so now logically your opinion will evolve with this newly released information concerning how the situation in Benghazi unfolded. Monday morning quarterbacking isn't always the best way to form a set in stone opinion.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 11/01/12 at 22:51:51

Ill have a look at the info released. Remember, we've been lied to on more than one occasion. When was the last time info on such an event wasnt Classified, for National Security reasons?

There were a bunch of people like me, making noise. IM not the only "Inside Job" thinking person out there. The %age of us is growing, because awareness of reality is growing. The number of people who no longer agree with either party is growing,too. They Need to put the fire out before the election.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 11/02/12 at 00:10:49

Obama,.. acting quickly and surely,... reaching across political boundaries,.. and there,... giving comfort, solace, and hope, to those in need...
Romney,.. caught in yet another staged photo-op... and even the staged event is doing the wrong thing...

Romney is a coat hanger, with a spray on tan.. filling space in an expensive, tailored suit...
... and Obama is C. Chrisiie's new best friend... endorsed Republican, C. Powell,... and supported by the most respected man on the planet, Bill Clinton...

Obama 10,... Romney -4...

Rep's better stock up on Oxycontin and Everclear... it's going to be a tough holiday season...

Not you JOG,..
I know you're prepared with whatever you need,... whatever the result...
That's the one positive,.. of certain disappointment...
You're ready for it...
Grin Grin Grin...

... and I'm stocked...  I have the same tastes in psychotropic recreation,.. whether I'm celebrating or crying...
All I know,.. is it'll be a healthy dose, either way...
Grin...

Do you want a man of action and conviction,... or a mannequin in a suit?...

I think it was Audie Murphy,... speaking about his heroism.... said,..
and I distortedly, ideologically, paraphrase....
"When in doubt,... do something... any action is better than no action"...
They asked him,.. "What made you charge that hill?"...
He said,.."It was closer than going back down"...

I love that... I should pay more attention to the accuracy of the source and words,... but, I like the sentiment so much, I don't want to be disappointed any fault of reality...
Go for it... Just do it... if you're lost in the woods, walk out, not in circles...
It all says,.. that if you act, decisively, with a sincere, moral, certainty.... it will succeed...
Sincerity, and morality, are key... relying on every lesson, from Mr. Rogers, or Captain Kangaroo,... to Shakespeare, or Speiberg...
All morality lessons lead down the same road...
Do the right thing...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 11/02/12 at 00:23:12

You want a staged photo op?

Not sayin Rombama isnt a lying creep.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #21 - 11/02/12 at 00:41:01

Really?... Huh...
How does that staging benefit Obama?...

I saw that, before... and I thought it made Obama look rather worried and uncertain...
..a diminutive posture and expression...

Sincerely my impressions upon viewing that photo some time ago,... before realising the circumstances...
Why would someone stage it that way?...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 11/02/12 at 06:06:18

Source Washington Post

U.S. offers detailed account of attack in Libya

Read more at:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/cia-rushed-to-save-dipl...

fellas; this is BS. This would have been released by the obama administration during the debate not 4 days before the election. there is more behind this story. i'm traveling today, but i'll dig into this later. it doesn't smell right.

however, on another point, interesting that Star finally says something about this.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 11/02/12 at 07:45:20

Serowbot wrote on 11/02/12 at 00:41:01:
Really?... Huh...
How does that staging benefit Obama?...

I saw that, before... and I thought it made Obama look rather worried and uncertain...
..a diminutive posture and expression...

Sincerely my impressions upon viewing that photo some time ago,... before realising the circumstances...
Why would someone stage it that way?...

It was a lie, they werent watching what they said they were watching, whether you see the pic as good or bad for bammy isnt the point,.Its a staged photo. Others may not see thru your eyes, it was meant to be good for them, a hooraah moment. If it didnt transmit it well,, it didnt, Your position, tho, has a lot of merit, He does look small there, concerned, HUman,,Just Part of the Team, not out front,
Its just a ;lie,delivered to us, by our goobs.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #24 - 11/02/12 at 08:39:00

Where did you hear that the photo was staged?...
What evidence?...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 11/02/12 at 08:41:17

Google is your friend, it was all over the place a coupla weeks after. IDK about TV, but shortwave & innernet news sites.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 11/02/12 at 08:53:21

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/02/12 at 08:41:17:
Google is your friend, it was all over the place a coupla weeks after. IDK about TV, but shortwave & innernet news sites.

Not unless innernet = your inner mind's net ...
I've been listening to shortwave as well ... sorry may not have been as much as JOG.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #27 - 11/02/12 at 08:54:49

Just because ham radio and internet nuts say it's fake,.. don't mean it's true...

The photo is genuine...

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #28 - 11/02/12 at 08:57:17

JOG what shortwave radio you got ?
I am fixing this old tube heathkit ... one day hope to have it glowing

Using a vintage but solid state grundig when I get time away from the kiddo and wifey and NPR and work ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 11/02/12 at 10:03:34

Hallicrafter 38-B I think, I get nembers & letters wrong, Its a Halli, for sure, 5 tubes, brings things in okay, the discrimination isnt that good, tho.

Row, they admitted they were not watching video, it was set up, they had to admit they werent watching it when the seals admitted they couldnt transmit real time right then,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 09:01:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fema

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.