Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Why didnt the get more security? (Read 395 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Why didnt the get more security?
10/23/12 at 13:40:06

Its clear now that people were asking for more security. They didnt get it. 4 died. oFISHYal story was it was a riot because of some stupid video,I saw thru that real quick,, but, kinda odd, really, if ya think about it,,The timing of that video & the oFISHYal story about the attack & murders as a result Of that video, denials about requests for security, all the while they had known about the need & denied the requests,,the Multiple requests.

Now, the question in my mind is,, WHY? Why did they deny them additional security? I believe I already know, but I'd be interested in knowing why others think they didnt do what was asked.

So,, why do you think they chose to ignore the requests for security?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Why didnt the get more security?
Reply #1 - 10/23/12 at 17:41:24

Honestly I hadn't heard of it until Web posted it. I could see it as an attempt to "alleviate a burden".

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 10/23/12 at 18:56:20

Alleviate a burden? Im afraid I dont get it..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/23/12 at 19:17:55

I'm not up to speed so I'm filling in blanks in my head.
But if you knew something bad was going to happen to someone you didn't like and stood back and let it happen.
Like that.

--Steve

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #4 - 10/23/12 at 19:31:48

Oh come on JOG, Bush ignores specific intelligence in September of 2001 that Osama is about to launch a terrorist attack against America by using commercial aircraft to do so,,,

...Bush tells his national security advisor that "Okay, you've covered your ass, now beat it."...Then he goes on yet another vacation, and 9/11 happens.

And so now you are worried about this currant little incident that occurred well below the office of the POTUS, While twice that many Americans are being killed every day in the war for one tenth of the pay these guys get?? Now you are so very worried about these four guys?

Oh please, stop pretending that both sides don't matter to you JOG. Of late you have proved that you are a 100% far right conservative Republican.. So stop pretending otherwise and start championing your man's bullsh!t.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 10/23/12 at 20:24:54

First, wrong is wrong. & if youre gonna run & hide behind what Bush did or didnt do in order to justify your guys misdeeds, thats a sad case of intellectual dishonesty. But, thank you for self identifying. You didnt disappoint.

Now, Ill be needing you to drag up whatever evidence you have that would indicate I prefer Romney,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 10/23/12 at 20:27:21

No, Steve,, thats not even close to what Im thinking,, Im seeing a much more devious way to use allowing them to be attacked & killed PROviding the cover story held. Once their cover story was exposed, they lost the edge Ibelieve they were angling for.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/23/12 at 20:36:17

JOG; i do not believe obama would allow them to be killed on purpose for some farfetched political reasoning. i think it's what I told you, they simply couldn't believe in their own minds things were that bad. When the first calls came in about an attack, they assumed a minor event was being blown out of proportion by guards who didn't understand things they way they do. When the worst happened and they were killed, they freaked out and came up with a story about a protest gone bad and stuck with it for far too long. Notice that Hilary has been all but absent the past couple weeks. I'm sure she is pissed as all get out. I'll bet she grabbed obama's balls and had him squealing before she let him go.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 10/23/12 at 20:44:50

I would agree, but for 2 things. The timing of the video & the initial cover story,, if they had straight up admitted there had been multiple calls asking for help in the weeks leading up but decided it wasnt realistic,, okay,, major screwup..( but whats new?) BUT, they lied & lied, & LIEDS, until the lies were blown away by the realities..
Now, one other thing, We had Professional there, embassies arent just staffed with idiots in hot spots. We arent talking about an embassy in Monaco, we are talking about a war torn area, with hostilities ongoing, & someone chose not only to Ignore pleas for security, but they didnt even send anyone in to evaluate the situation. Come ON,, we can spend HOW much getting the First Lady to a vacation spot safely? We cant afford to send a small team in there for a coupla weeks? REally? Lets be reasonable,,
Tomorrow, Ill tell why I think it was allowed to go down,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/24/12 at 04:47:31

Tomorrow, Ill tell why I think it was allowed to go down,

JOG: make sure you factor in the latest news this morning regarding the emails.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 10/24/12 at 05:42:56

I havent seen them yet, do they just describe the attack or do they say anything about WHY there was no security help sent?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 10/24/12 at 05:50:02

the articles I've read say the emails inform the white house the attack was a miltary style attack and a known group was claiming responsibility. i've not seen the emails reprinted. perhaps that's being witheld to protect the sources who passed the emails along. not sure.
however, assuming they are true, the white house knew within 2 hours of the attack that it was a coordinate attack.

now, tell me your theory why did they come out with the cover story of a protest gone bad ; why did they stick with it so long and why did they not provide security despite numerous request?

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 10/24/12 at 06:15:27

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/23/12 at 20:27:21:
No, Steve,, thats not even close to what Im thinking,, Im seeing a much more devious way to use allowing them to be attacked & killed PROviding the cover story held. Once their cover story was exposed, they lost the edge Ibelieve they were angling for.

Sacrificial lamb?

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 10/24/12 at 06:28:24

Webby, Why they held onto the lie was they wanted that cover to work out,,&. heres my opinion on why, & Steve got it,,sacrificial lamb,
But, just to see the lamb die wasnt what was needed. It had to be the right people killin it.,Now, the "right people" arent the ones who did it. While it was "A protest over a video gone wrong", then it was the "JOhn Q Publics" of Libya who killed our people. That would paint them as irrational, hostile, dangerous & would start the ball rolling toward a media blitz to dehumanizing them, in order to rile the American people up & make it easy to justify boots on the ground.
Now,, what do we have? We have a military style attack, on our embassy & by what forces? Was it Big Al? Does anyone know yet?

* Note. I am playin by ear, here. Its sketchy, even to me, Im goin way out on a limb with this & I dont have anything solid for support, just a gut feelin. Its been off dead center a few times, but I cant remember being totally off the mark in a long time. Last time I totally missed it was about 8 years ago I predicted Iran would be the next country we invaded.

I Still dont see why they didnt just straight up say "Al Qaeda attacked us",, most people dont know we armed them & helped them in Libya & would expect them to attack us. I figure we are gonna want to try to throw them out of Libya one day, anyway..so,, I still dont fully understand it from a perspective where "all the pieces come together", but I am fully aware we got lied to & IF in fact the Bubs denied support, That woulda been front page news,.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 10/24/12 at 08:11:36

that obama and the WH lied by using protest as a cover is a given, no one disputes that anymore, but i'm losing you on your other points.
Are you saying obama wanted that particular ambassador, Christopher Stevens,  killed off?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/17/24 at 22:24:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why didnt the get more security?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.