Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Okay, so go ahead and vote for Rmoney. (Read 233 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Okay, so go ahead and vote for Rmoney.
Reply #30 - 10/30/12 at 19:07:08

& Now, you owe the man an apology.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #31 - 10/30/12 at 19:15:53

...yikes, don't make me pity you too. Tongue

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 10/30/12 at 19:26:01

Disagree, but that was a personal low blow.. I trust you found my apology to you the other day? I meant it. I Do not agree with you. I hope one day ( I know, you feel the same way, AND we each are completely convinced we are correct) youll see enough of what Ive said come true that youre forced to rethink your position. Well,, Think your position is more correct, because I dont bvelieve youve thot your way into the position you so desperately hold on to. I believe you were a kid in school & had a good heart & wanted good things for everyone & believed that right legislation could deliver it.. Sadly, it cant. If it could, if it were mathematically possible, Id agree with you, but, it simply will not work, so, I cant stand with you in your ideas about How we need to get where we need to be. My opinion of what life is & what it can be differ from yours. YOu believe suffering & poverty can be solved by taxing & spreading the wealth, but after years of it, its no better.,. hell,, its worse, so, step back, study RON Paul,, not Rand, hes kinda goofy,, read the Lew Rockwell site, check out Mises.
&, theres a book by Keynes you otta try to read. If you can make 4 chapters & not real;ize the impossibility of it, youre hopelessly lost. Your logic has failed you.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 10/30/12 at 19:58:33

Webster is not stable. He may be a heavy drinker. Everyone here is pretty much convinced that he is in dire need of a complete psychiatric evaluation, with the hope that psychotropic drugs could help him.

I will continue to be his friend because I pity him. Help is out there if only he would extend his hand.

yes, i'm a heavy drinker and I take you up on your offer for help. I'm extending my hand to you (metaphorically) and wish to pull it back with a couple bottles of Marker's Mark.(not metaphorically)  Please Star. Help me to cope. Two bottles will do for now. Whatever size bottles you can afford, let your kind soul be your guide.....

Around Thanksgiving, a little rum would do nicely to help me battle the winter blues with thoughts of the tropics. Please, I need the help of a friend like you.

Spring time; some Budweiser would be nice to help ease the pain of a new baseball season. That will do for now. God bless you, you are wonderful to help me..... God bless you.... bless you...

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #34 - 10/30/12 at 20:05:08

I never doubt for a minute JOG that our core values are very similar, it's (as you said) that we agree to disagree on how America can achieve it's original objectives via government. That is how Abraham Lincoln so eloquently put it:

"That this nation under God shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth."

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #35 - 10/30/12 at 20:06:50

Webster, I love you too man.. Kiss

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #36 - 10/31/12 at 11:30:03

WebsterMark wrote on 10/30/12 at 19:58:33:
[i]
yes, i'm a heavy drinker and I take you up on your offer for help. I'm extending my hand to you (metaphorically) and wish to pull it back with a couple bottles of Marker's Mark.(not metaphorically)  Please Star. Help me to cope. Two bottles will do for now. Whatever size bottles you can afford, let your kind soul be your guide.....

Around Thanksgiving, a little rum would do nicely to help me battle the winter blues with thoughts of the tropics. Please, I need the help of a friend like you.

Spring time; some Budweiser would be nice to help ease the pain of a new baseball season. That will do for now. God bless you, you are wonderful to help me..... God bless you.... bless you...

No no you're a super wealthy CEO, stop acting like you cant afford your heavy drinking ...
If somehow you cant ... still no, tough love is all you get.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/07/24 at 16:40:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Okay, so go ahead and vote for Rmoney.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.