Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Okay, so go ahead and vote for Rmoney. (Read 233 times)
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Okay, so go ahead and vote for Rmoney.
10/20/12 at 20:44:32

You can't reason with people who lack the ability to think reasonably.

When you have middle class Americans fighting for the right of millionairs to pay a lower tax rate than they do, coming at the expense of their children's education,

you're obviously dealing with people who lack the ability to grasp reality or even understand common sense.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Okay, so go ahead and vote for Rmoney.
Reply #1 - 10/21/12 at 05:17:35

I still say independent.
It's a shame they only get ~3% of the vote an election.

--Steve

IP Logged
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/21/12 at 05:30:38

Or that those same people are going to get screwed on medicare and social security or there kids will be sent to another bigger far worse war within a few months or women will be sent back to the 1950s or union folks will really take it in the shorts or this election will prove the white house is for sale and endless lies work.... :'(

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #3 - 10/21/12 at 16:45:32

As a country we get what we deserve.  The Republicans all  already gearing up for the next off the books war - this time with Iran.  If we vote them in, we deserve to loose thousands of more young men and women, as well as another generation deeper in debt.  The wealthy will not worry, their money is elsewhere.  That anyone thinks that a democratic president can produce non  governmmental jobs is a mystery; most business large and small is owned by epublicans whose sole objective these past four years, is to eliminate universal healthcare..it reduces the profits of business ownershp; you know, the number of Yauhts to emploee ratio. Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 10/21/12 at 18:29:15

I cant argue with the criticisms of romknee,,but,, that doesnt keep bammy from sucking hard enough to give the moon a hickey.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #5 - 10/21/12 at 18:59:29

Okay, so then of the two...which do you concider the LESSER of two evils??

(And please forgo the "The are both exactly the same" meme.) You must have an opinion on this no?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 10/21/12 at 19:15:51

I see differences, but, that doesnt make one less evil than the other. Im not able to know which will finish us off quicker. I see bammy as an economic disaster, Constitutional nightmare, & I see romknee as the same, tho each will do their damage differently.,Which is more destructive to The American Way? Hard to say.,. all I can say for certain is, neither will enact policy changes that will change our direction. Neither will decrease the rate of our economic destruction. Which will increase it more? No way to know,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 10/22/12 at 05:27:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/21/12 at 19:15:51:
I see differences, but, that doesnt make one less evil than the other. Im not able to know which will finish us off quicker. I see bammy as an economic disaster, Constitutional nightmare, & I see romknee as the same, tho each will do their damage differently.,Which is more destructive to The American Way? Hard to say.,. all I can say for certain is, neither will enact policy changes that will change our direction. Neither will decrease the rate of our economic destruction. Which will increase it more? No way to know,,

Romnesia is a very cool ailment ... very cool I tell ya.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 10/22/12 at 08:12:44

Ive Seen the video of him making a statement, then another statement 180* from the first, & with a Straight FACE! I cant imagine anyone supporting that guy.. whats wrong with them? Do they wake up in a new world every day & drink Todays New Jug O Kool-Aid? Cant they remember what was said earlier? Cant they see the lies?

BUt that being the case, Bammy's record is nothing I can support, either.
Which one to vote against by casting a vote FOR one I dislike? I simply do Not KNow &, at this point, I see no reason to even bother.

By voting I am making a statement, I am saying I Believe in the system & that I believe my vote matters to the future of the country. I am saying I believe one of these guys should be in office, & I believe none of that. By voting, en mass, we are telling the criminals who run this trainwreck we believe our vote has the power to change the things in DC that arent working out for America. It Doesnt. Carlin was right, Ike (IIRC) tried to warn us as he was leaving office. Other leaders & insiders in DC have made statements to the effect "There is a power in Washington that rules us, a power unseen, yet, so formidable none speak out loud against it"..^& people can chalk all that up to paranoia, or, they can look at how things are & ask themselves,

"IF those things are true, then what would our society look like?"

If the answer you get is one of continual decline in society & increased debt & more wars,, then you mite wanna slow down on that judgement of those who see a dark hand guiding us..

IP Logged
mojohand40

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/22/12 at 08:25:21

Starlifter wrote on 10/20/12 at 20:44:32:
You can't reason with people who lack the ability to think reasonably.

When you have middle class Americans fighting for the right of millionairs to pay a lower tax rate than they do, coming at the expense of their children's education,

you're obviously dealing with people who lack the ability to grasp reality or even understand common sense.

+1...  It's amazing the way so many Americans are marching down the midway, cotton candy and balloons in hand. Bunch of rubes.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 10/22/12 at 09:09:33

I want all of you to write in Vermin Supreme.
Looks him up on youtube if you get bored.

--Steve

IP Logged
mojohand40

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 10/22/12 at 10:00:13

Paraquat wrote on 10/22/12 at 09:09:33:
I want all of you to write in Vermin Supreme.
Looks him up on youtube if you get bored.

--Steve

You joke, but....I really like his free pony idea.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 10/22/12 at 11:06:02

Y'know here is a speech of obama's that word for word seems to be the same one he gave in 08 ... it was on youtube ... literally word for word. Snippets include 'crumbling roads and bridges" ... ironically they are still crumbling ... I rate him as consistent and true ... and Romney is neither. You never know which the real romney is.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 10/22/12 at 11:08:36

mojohand40 wrote on 10/22/12 at 10:00:13:
You joke, but....I really like his free pony idea.

Who said I was joking?
When presented with the options I'd rather choose this guy.

--Steve

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #14 - 10/25/12 at 15:40:37

Woot! Woot!, vote for Rmoney and every American will get a pink pony that leaps over rainbows and farts pixy dust. Roll Eyes

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/07/24 at 16:41:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Okay, so go ahead and vote for Rmoney.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.