Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The Food Stamp President (Read 188 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: The Food Stamp President
Reply #15 - 10/22/12 at 05:32:07

The most recent expansion of eligibility criteria for food stamps was done by the Bush. Not by Obama. Of course you start 2 wars to divert attention from the recession and when you have pumped up the bubble and few years later expand the criteria for food stamps just before you leave office ... then the next guy will have to pay the new recipients of the food stamps ... then you can blame him for the extra expenses.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 10/22/12 at 08:42:11

And people called Bush Stewpid,, Thats pretty clever right there,,

If people believe the reason for that decision was as proposed, & then point fingers at people who distrust the goobs, thers a disconnect there,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 10/22/12 at 15:03:20

My friend, none of the ones mentioned in this thread but I know I mentioned him before, the one on welfare who owns a house in Norwalk and since being on welfare bought a Mitsubishi Evolution and a BOAT is going to Cancun in 6 weeks time.

--Steve

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #18 - 10/22/12 at 15:51:23

"My friend, none of the ones mentioned in this thread but I know I mentioned him before, the one on welfare who owns a house in Norwalk and since being on welfare bought a Mitsubishi Evolution and a BOAT is going to Cancun in 6 weeks time."

Okay, sure, here is an example of criminal abuse. If you know this person turn them in, it's your duty as a citizen to do so....or is this example something you 'read' about on the internet, or heard from a friend of a friend?

You can name any program. any occupation, any cause or charity, and there will be those who will criminally and finacially abuse, fraud, and steal from these programs. That's the way of it...would you want to shut down gas stations because some people drive away without paying??

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 10/22/12 at 16:07:11

Come on, he's my friend.
This isn't someone I read about. I know this guy in real life.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 10/24/12 at 04:54:35

Paraquat wrote on 10/22/12 at 15:03:20:
My friend, none of the ones mentioned in this thread but I know I mentioned him before, the one on welfare who owns a house in Norwalk and since being on welfare bought a Mitsubishi Evolution and a BOAT is going to Cancun in 6 weeks time.

--Steve

Yes I know of not someone that well off on welfare ... but pretty good ... but you know how hard it will be to get them out of welfare ? ... I would almost bet they will be the last few to get off welfare.
The guy I know also has a few other things going for him ... 1, he's stayed in the same place since 1989 atleast. 2 He has almost no expenses. 3. He also has no bad habits ... as in nothing that has a demand on his $. He wont need anything past the first $100 in cash per month. And sometime in 95/96 I asked him about "welfare to work" and he said, that really will pull me so far out of my situation and it would be so hard to get back to here I cant do it. Anyway, reform welfare 1000 times over and you wont scratch these people.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #21 - 10/25/12 at 15:53:57

Yeah, what the hell...if these deadbeats can live on $300 dollars a month, $26 hundred a year, why bother..One cruse missle costs a cool $1.41 million.

So you want to elect Rmoney? Who wants to start another war in Iran?...and your worried about a few deadbeat wellfare abusers.

Hmm, I wonder about such peoples core values..

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 10/25/12 at 20:29:46

Anyone with appreciable & respectable core values would be a Libertarian.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 10/25/12 at 20:32:18

I think I'm more of a whig.
Or anarchist.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 10/27/12 at 19:19:07

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/25/12 at 20:29:46:
Anyone with appreciable & respectable core values would be a Libertarian.

Correct, except all the crap about leglising drugs and dropping all immigration rules and taxes and everything else is really really a losing cause. I would really be for a true multi party system ... just not 2 + 1.

I am all for it though, however most american public want rules ...
The ones that sympathize with the Repug's want the rules imposed on everyone else till no one has any freedom, its not freedom its a prison that tells people they cant be gay or on disability ...

People who sympathize with Democraps want the rules just to return all the powers to the govt, you will do what the govt says or else ... even if it is nothing ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 10/27/12 at 20:42:49

Whats wrong with legalizing drugs? Allow people the freedom to live their lives however they choose,, isnt that what America is supposed to be about? Freedom to do as you please & responsibility for the outcome.,whats more realistic than that?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 10/27/12 at 20:45:25

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/27/12 at 20:42:49:
Whats wrong with legalizing drugs? Allow people the freedom to live their lives however they choose,, isnt that what America is supposed to be about? Freedom to do as you please & responsibility for the outcome.,whats more realistic than that?

He he ... I have a friend who collects old prescription bottles and other such junk ...
In the 1902 sears catalog, guess what, you can buy yourself a 6oz bottle of heroin.
Nice huh.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 10/27/12 at 20:48:23

Yep,, atsa way it otta be,,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #28 - 10/29/12 at 16:14:38

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/27/12 at 20:48:23:
Yep,, atsa way it otta be,,

Man I am with you, however I grew up in a country where we could buy that stuff off the street. I dont get scared @ the mention of drugs.
I would do this 1 thing though ... no drugs that have gone through a pharmaceutical company ... you grow it and do whatever you want @ home and injest it ...

BTW the biggest dissenters to this if you believe it or not, the repugs. You know Obama tokes up when he really needs to get his rocks off ... for clintstone ... it was a fattie ... Obama its a fattie too, but a different kind ... heck michael phelps tokes up. Screw this BS. I am all for home grown ... illegal to sell, legal to keep for use. All bloody drugs.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 14:26:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Food Stamp President

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.