Who do? (Read 234 times)
ToesNose
Serious Thumper

Pardon me, do you
have Hot Sauce?

Mooresville, NC
Re: Who do?
Reply #15 - 10/20/12 at 12:24:25

Great story RawDawg, thanks for not posting any picks of the lack of panties  Grin

The Suzuki LS650, bringing Miles of Smiles everywhere!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 10/20/12 at 14:50:34

I have been seen riding along with my feet up on the engine, cuz the water coming off the tire was just too much. & it was cold, & that engine heat was much appreciated.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 10/20/12 at 15:13:48

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/20/12 at 14:50:34:
I have been seen riding along with my feet up on the engine, cuz the water coming off the tire was just too much. & it was cold, & that engine heat was much appreciated.

Yeah...I've pulled my gloves off (while waiting for the ferry) and have put my bare hands on the head. Just like Goldilocks, it was just right....now I can't say I'd lay them on the header tho  Wink

Oh, and anudder thang I've noticed about this beast....it loves to throw wind up from down under too, a regular jet stream, I find if I clamp my thighs tightly to the tank, it blocks it off and provides a wee bit of warmth as well, as I guess it makes the COLD air have to now skirt around me, AND, since we is talk'n skirts here, I thunking by tightly squeezing the tank in such a manner it will firm my butt up quite nicely, and come next summer when I can again ride in my kilt, with the breeze from motoring down the pathway sends it (my skirt) flying high all around me, I'll be sport'n the best buns in the ferry line  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
newriverjunkie

Courage is endurance
for one moment more…

Goose Creek, SC
Reply #18 - 11/03/12 at 19:05:23

I ride sans front fender!  When it rains down here I'm usually already soaked from working outside so I don't let it bother me but I definitely don't go out of my way to ride in the rain.  Guess I just figure it's par for the course when my bike is my only mode of transportation.

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you f*%# with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 08:39:52

General CategoryThe Cafe › Who do?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.