Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Single Sentence That Sums Up Health Care (Read 59 times)
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Single Sentence That Sums Up Health Care
09/15/12 at 09:19:42

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one sentence not only sums up Obama Care but pretty much the whole Obama Presidency.

“So, let me get this straight, we’re going to be gifted with a healthcare plan we are forced to purchase, and fined if we don’t, which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn’t understand it, passed by a congress that didn’t read it, but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes, for which we will be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that’s broke.

So what the h e l l could possibly go wrong?”

Stole that from another forum.

--Steve

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: The Single Sentence That Sums Up Health Care
Reply #1 - 09/15/12 at 09:49:11

Sounds easy when you condense it to one sentence... Smiley...

He left out the part about it saving 40,000 lives per year... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #2 - 09/15/12 at 09:58:49

The reason its screwed up is because Congress is screwed up. From what I understand Mitt's plan in Mass. works fairly well. We have a partisan Congress and they vote for their side whether its right or wrong. They need to be stripped of their benefits and fired. They're working for themselves, not us!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 09/15/12 at 12:14:54

Serowbot wrote on 09/15/12 at 09:49:11:
Sounds easy when you condense it to one sentence... Smiley...

He left out the part about it saving 40,000 lives per year... Huh...

Hafta wait & see on that, wont we?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 09/16/12 at 10:35:07

This is one you dont have to wait for ...

1. My neighbors now have both their kids 18 and 22 if I recall insured.
2. My insurance company sent me a 340 refund cos they are not allowed to spend more than 20% of their total in take on administrative costs ... 80/20 rule - look it up. In the past they woule just give that to their CEO I guess.
3. My son can buy insurance inspite of his autism.

Sorry the benefits are all around you, just need to take off those republican blinders and look ... Or better yet keep em on, just look @ Romney care in MA.

Was it the best we could have had - no, and I dont mean just the single payer, in fact I didn't care about that, I want to see prices on the wall and insurance -> doctors needs to be severed ... anyway ... its a 1/2 step in the right direction. Heck I'd go with a 85% 15% slowly ... and creep towards 90% ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 09/16/12 at 19:08:37

Oh yea that 80/20 rule will keep insurance companies from jacking up costs. Heck they did go up in the last 5 years, I went from 1200 a mo to 1600 a mo ... but that 342 refund turned the dial back a year ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 21:56:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Single Sentence That Sums Up Health Care

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.