Gyro (Read 278 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Gyro
09/10/12 at 00:03:52

You gotta have a look. Im pooped or I would tried to get your old postm,

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505269_162-57505149/modern-wheat-a-perfect-chroni...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Re: Gyro
Reply #1 - 09/10/12 at 04:53:42

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/10/12 at 00:03:52:
You gotta have a look. Im pooped or I would tried to get your old postm,

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505269_162-57505149/modern-wheat-a-perfect-chroni...

Thanks for the link.
This answers a lot of questions about our national health issues.  Wheat is an ingredient is almost every processed food so it is hard to get away from it without a determined effort in choosing food without it.
I prefer REAL vine ripened whole foods and avoid processed "fake food" unless nothing else is available.  It makes a difference, and tastes much better as well. Most fruits and vegie's in the stores are picked green in order to give time to get it to market before it starts to go bad.  These have only a fraction of the nutrients of ripe fruits & vegie's.  This is another big factor in our health issues.
If you can grow a garden & plant fruit trees, a lot of money can be saved and you will eat much better and be healthier.
REAL WHOLE FOOD.
When I choose food I use this basic guideline:  Is this food the way God made it ? ?  If not, then I continue to look for the real deal.

Genetically modified plants are a real problem.  A plant grown from a genetically modified seed is not able to reproduce itself the following year ... the seeds are like a dude who has been clipped and only shoots blanks now.
Garden plants I grow are from heirloom seeds that have not been modified.  When harvested, their seeds can be saved & prepared for planting the next year, just like my family has done for generations.

« Last Edit: 09/11/12 at 03:57:15 by LANCER »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 09/10/12 at 09:02:40

When I choose food I use this basic guideline:  Is this food the way God made it ? ?  If not, then I continue to look for the real deal.

Excellent goal, if Monsatan has its way, youll starve doing that.

LOok up GMO third generation sterile hair growing in mouth

After feeding hamsters for two years over three generations, those on the GM diet, and especially the group on the maximum GM soy diet, showed devastating results. By the third generation, most GM soy-fed hamsters lost the ability to have babies. They also suffered slower growth, and a high mortality rate among the pups.

And if this isn't shocking enough, some in the third generation even had hair growing inside their mouths - a phenomenon rarely seen, but apparently more prevalent among hamsters eating GM soy.

& MOnsatans own scientists demand organic foods in their cafeteria. They will Not Eat what they literally cram down our throats.
Organics are expensive, poor people eat what they can afford & the average schmuck has been told over & over how the foods at the store are just as good as the organic stuff,,So, they buy the cans with the High Fructose corn syrup sweetening the GMO crap thats made All the more tasty by adding those "Natural Flavors" which is code for MSG & further "sweetened" by a tiny dose of Aspartame, which is actually the poop of a tiny critter & when it is digested, it makes alcohol. not grain alcohol, not what you can drink, but the other kind, the kind that would make ya blind if you drank enough. & It Does injure the body.

Youll need to ask yourself WHY this is the way things are.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #3 - 09/10/12 at 11:16:39

Seems like people live a lot longer on this bad food we have to eat.Years ago they had the good food and died at lot younger age.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
tizzyfit

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 09/10/12 at 11:43:25

bill67 wrote on 09/10/12 at 11:16:39:
Seems like people live a lot longer on this bad food we have to eat.Years ago they had the good food and died at lot younger age.

If, and that's a huge "IF", food was the sole contributor to one's longevity, your comment would have some merit, it isn't and therefore doesn't.  Try thinking in terms of advancement in medicines, better health care, safer work environment, and generally smarter people........Well, at least for most.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #5 - 09/10/12 at 14:00:55

The people are generally smarter must be the bad food.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 09/10/12 at 16:36:46

Bill, that you think people are smarter really doesnt mean a lot,

Life Expectancy in the U.S. Drops for First Time Since 1993, Report Says

Google that.

Considering how recent the major changes in the food have been, expecting to see much as a result isnt exactly very scientific, tho, I have to admit, comong from you, Im not shocked.
Did you look at the GMO stuff I linked?

3rd generation, no longer able to have babies & hair growing in their mouths,, Yea, Bill GMO is a great idea, you can have my portion.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #7 - 09/10/12 at 19:01:57

Advance medicine didn't help me much I had a physical when I got out of the army in 1964 next time a went to doctor was in 2005 when I joined the VA system,I ate a lot of bad food over those years.My cholesterol was high other wise everything ok.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #8 - 09/10/12 at 19:03:50

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/10/12 at 16:36:46:
Bill, that you think people are smarter really doesnt mean a lot,

Life Expectancy in the U.S. Drops for First Time Since 1993, Report Says

Google that.

Considering how recent the major changes in the food have been, expecting to see much as a result isnt exactly very scientific, tho, I have to admit, comong from you, Im not shocked.
Did you look at the GMO stuff I linked?

3rd generation, no longer able to have babies & hair growing in their mouths,, Yea, Bill GMO is a great idea, you can have my portion.

I didn't say people were generally smarter Tizzyfit did.JOG you need to study the posts better.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 09/10/12 at 19:57:21

bill67 wrote on 09/10/12 at 14:00:55:
The people are generally smarter must be the bad food.

You made no reference to any post, no quote & reply,,

IP Logged
Cavi Mike
Serious Thumper

Thumper n00b

Rochester, NY
Reply #10 - 09/11/12 at 03:21:31

bill can go 40years without seeing a doctor so obviously that means the world is healthy. We have a winner!

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #11 - 09/11/12 at 04:07:21

Regarding organic foods; keep in mind the following:

Conventional vs organic

-chemical fertilizers vs natural fertilizers
-synthetic pesticides vs pesticides from natural sources
-synthetic herbicides vs environmentally-generated plant-killing compounds
-antibiotics, growth hormones and medications to prevent disease vs preventive measures such as rotational grazing, a balanced diet and clean housing to help minimize disease.

It has nothing to do with the source of the seed, so genetically modified seeds can be grown "naturally" and still be labeled "organic".
We must be diligent to watch our food/seed sources.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 09/11/12 at 08:33:52

Yea, & they can put
Raised Organically
on it, even tho its had pesticides sprayed on it & enzymes put on it to halt its decay. Go buy Organic Lettuce, lay it on the counter next to a head of lettuce out of the garden. The garden grown lettuce will wilt & go away in less than a day, the "Organic" ( read expensive) lettuce will look just like it did when ya slapped it on the counter for days,,
The Rules have been watered down to the point that Organic doesnt mean organic.I know thats true for USDA Organic labels, IDK if Oregon Tilth has allowed such.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #13 - 09/11/12 at 09:11:15

Yep the sky is falling,the human race will die out because of no decent food to eat,The S40 will all die out if you don't use rotella oil,I just don't know what this world is coming to.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #14 - 09/11/12 at 10:23:06

bill67 wrote on 09/11/12 at 09:11:15:
Yep the sky is falling,the human race will die out because of no decent food to eat,The S40 will all die out if you don't use rotella oil, I just don't know what this world is coming to.

The world is not "coming" anywhere, but it is going somewhere ... to the 6_6 area code.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/18/24 at 16:51:19

General CategoryThe Cafe › Gyro

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.