Send Topic Print
DNC (Read 136 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

DNC
09/04/12 at 16:52:07

Since I watched a few hours of the RNC, fairness dictates I'll watch a few hours of the DNC which I'm doing now in my hotel room. First thing I see now is a video about Ted Kennedy and a comment about women's rights... oh boy, coming from a guy who killed a woman, that's precious....

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Re: DNC
Reply #1 - 09/04/12 at 18:18:11

Maybe Ted was a Mormon,He didn't believe women had rights.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 09/04/12 at 18:24:50

Kennedy is a DINO.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 09/05/12 at 04:56:20

Michelle is a very attractive woman, smart and an excellent speaker. She defended her incompetent husband better than anyone could have. Someone charity or law firm is going to pick up an excellent point person in the next couple months after she moves out of the White House and back to Chicago. She was the most impressive I've ever seen her and I'm starting to think it's unfair to say Obama's never accomplished anything in his life. He clearly did at least one thing right.  

The Naral leader, you know the group that never saw a baby it didn’t want to chop into little pieces, I thought came off really bad. Apparently, she didn’t get the memo. You don’t say the word ABORTION numerous times in a speech. You say the word CHOICE or RIGHT so you hide what it is you’re actually talking about which is killing babies in the womb. When it came out of her mouth, she sounded too happy about it, … the creepy bi**h.

Did I miss the 30 years old college sl*t? I went out to dinner. Bill O’Reily said they should release balloons made out of condoms when she comes out on stage which was one of the funnier things I’ve read! At least she could scoop them up and I wouldn’t have to pay for her using them anymore.

The part of the Ted Kennedy video and his standing up for woman’s rights still makes me throw up in my mouth just a little. Somewhere in a grave in Massachusetts there are the remains of a drunk and drown woman’s body rolling over in a grave…

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #4 - 09/05/12 at 05:08:22

Whats the difference between a sl-t and a romeo?

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 09/05/12 at 06:30:16

WebsterMark wrote on 09/05/12 at 04:56:20:
Michelle is a very attractive woman, smart and an excellent speaker. She defended her incompetent husband better than anyone could have. Someone charity or law firm is going to pick up an excellent point person in the next couple months after she moves out of the White House and back to Chicago. She was the most impressive I've ever seen her and I'm starting to think it's unfair to say Obama's never accomplished anything in his life. He clearly did at least one thing right.  

The Naral leader, you know the group that never saw a baby it didn’t want to chop into little pieces, I thought came off really bad. Apparently, she didn’t get the memo. You don’t say the word ABORTION numerous times in a speech. You say the word CHOICE or RIGHT so you hide what it is you’re actually talking about which is killing babies in the womb. When it came out of her mouth, she sounded too happy about it, … the creepy bi**h.

Atta boy web, you can do it, much like I admired Condoleeza Rice's speech and how slickly she avoided talking about the wars against Iraq or afghanisthan and the lies that lead us to them.

Good work web. Keep it comming, I am getting good starts to points I got ... which would seem out of the blue without your starter points.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 09/05/12 at 06:32:38

BTW that Beverley Perdue gives me the creeps. I know of an old guy a used trailer salesman who looks looks, talks and even says the same words as her ... Now I last saw him ~2005. I am nearly certain he's put on makeup and a wig and become Beverley Perdue.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 09/05/12 at 11:08:01

Eva Longoria,.. Ashley Judd,.. Angelina Jolie,.. Scarlett Johansson,...  
Ummm,... I forgot what I was going to say... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/05/12 at 14:18:37

at last....... agreement.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #9 - 09/05/12 at 15:23:48

WebsterMark wrote on 09/04/12 at 16:52:07:
Since I watched a few hours of the RNC, fairness dictates I'll watch a few hours of the DNC which I'm doing now in my hotel room. First thing I see now is a video about Ted Kennedy and a comment about women's rights... oh boy, coming from a guy who killed a woman, that's precious....

Web I admire you for watching and praising Michelle. Maybe we're getting to you, Naaah just kidding. First sentence is true though.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 09/05/12 at 16:24:04

WebsterMark wrote on 09/05/12 at 14:18:37:

at last....... agreement.

Yea ... but Beverly Perdue, Linda Tripp, Janet Napolitano and Hilary Clintstone cancel all of em out, and worse that still leaves Barbra Streisand still unanswered for ... though when she was a Young-un she wann't too bad.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 09/05/12 at 17:34:09

Web I admire you for watching and praising Michelle. Maybe we're getting to you, Naaah just kidding. First sentence is true though.

oh, her style was fantastic. Substance was garbage and made up. No one believes what she said, but darn she said it good....

nope, zero chance you're 'getting thru'. I was a dem once but then i had kids, got a job where I was responsible for others and I grew up. So, I became more conservative, logical and smart. therefore, I vote republican 95% of the time. I might vote for our democratic governor in Missouri; Jay Nixon; because he vetos half the bills that come to his desk which is what I think all governors should do.

i'm more convinced than ever that romney wins and wins pretty big. hopey ends up at the UN in 5 years or so. with a little luck, the UN will have moved to some place in europe by then.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 09/05/12 at 19:39:38

WebsterMark wrote on 09/05/12 at 17:34:09:
I was a dem once but then i had kids, got a job where I was responsible for others and I grew up. So, I became more conservative, logical and smart. therefore, I vote republican 95% of the time. I might vote for our democratic governor in Missouri; Jay Nixon; because he vetos half the bills that come to his desk which is what I think all governors should do.

Oh yes web me too, and I am also a true conservative, which is why Romney is a moron. He has 0 understanding of what is happening and why. Obama isn't any better but he's on track to exploit the cracks in the system ... Now we borrow from china at the -ve real interest rate hand em worthless paper that says we'll give you 100 bucks later, buy their junk and train out workforce to service and install it. China is violating patents and robbing resources from everywhere in the world supporting dictators and other oppressive regimes we are stretched too thin to really protect cos we are in wars against 2 countries already.

One fine day china will see all this tons of paper with 100 bucks written on it, realise they are getting a negative interest rate and want it back. We will then print one little sheep of paper with trillion USD on it and hand it over. Till then we dont care about debt, we dont care about deficit and we dont care about big govt, we will not need to fight against china. We will just wait for them to turn on themsleves.

That is conservative, twisted but if someone is paying me to take their $ and will take back something I print and give em @ some future date. That is really what would save us for the future. There is no sense fighting china, we let them sell junk to us, we borrow their $ and wait till they get tired of doing both.
We're not mortgaging our childrens future, we are educating our children, we are saving and building our infrastructre, we are keeping the old people alive, we are helping everyone live a decent life and train for the day when we will puncture china's balloon. Whe that happens we need to get a trained workforce into factories and offices ASAP and crank out what china used to. We can obliterate china with a few printed bills.

I am notoriously tight fisted. I am legendarily so to people that know me. I also hate illegal immigration and hate the fact that all the bloody illegals are from 1 country and have hijacked the issue of immigration. Immigration does not equal illegal immigration. Immigrants built america, not illegal immigrants. Kick them out, take their anchor babies with them and revoke their citizenship on the way out and plaster them with a bill for schools, hospitals and roads and whatever else.

If Ron paul was on the ticket, he'd have my vote just on the 14th amendment alone. He's a politician with 1 bloody good idea.

Obama has no good ideas but the flow of things he is doing are in the right direction. Running up deficits due to infrastructure, education, un employment assistance, job training and safety net spending are all good, taxing the rich also is good just cos its the right thing to do. Ofcourse it was started by bush when the interest rates were 4%+ ... and Obama just kept it going. he had no chouse to an extent, people get older, wars go one roads and bridges die and fall down etc etc.

Romney is wrong on all counts the way they are and though he wont really change course he says he will and that is bad enough, he would be right on many if the interest rates were 4-5%. He's still wrong on tax cuts for the rich though.

Conservative and for america my friend, and Obama is closer to that ideal than Romney even if by accident. Romney is promising to be wrong, and though he wont be allowed to be wrong I still dont see how it can be better than Obama.

Romney may have you all lathered up on abortion and birth control alone, and some people float their boat on guns alone ... these are single issue voters who really are the bread and butter of the right, cos they can get elected on the votes of the 1% alone.

Yes I believe its an easy Romney win, he's got all the states redistricted to have small victory margins and big losses, he's got himself OH and PA by restricting people via voter ID laws, I think its an easy win for him. Only thing we are going to see is more tax cuts for the rich and a small cut in the rate of deficits. Both of which are bad.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #13 - 09/05/12 at 20:38:44

WebsterMark wrote on 09/05/12 at 17:34:09:
I was a dem once but then i had kids, got a job where I was responsible for others and I grew up. So, I became more conservative, logical and smart.

This is an excellent reason to vote for Romney BTW. These and the fact that you're filthy rich ... that combined is one excellent reason.

Now if you were only filthy rich and had no family, it would be twice as excellent ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #14 - 09/05/12 at 21:59:18

I was a Republican once and I believed what they said. Then everything I worked for and they promised me they stole it back and then some and they're continuing it even to this day.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 13:11:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › DNC

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.