Send Topic Print
DNC (Read 136 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: DNC
Reply #15 - 09/06/12 at 04:47:03

These and the fact that you're filthy rich ... that combined is one excellent reason

if i showed my wife this, she'd laugh so hard she's likely die....
where did you get the idea i'm filthy rich? I am anything but... I'm about as far from filthy rich as you can get.

IP Logged
Retread

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 09/06/12 at 07:01:20

Did anyone notice how white the RNC was? It looked like a bad KKK rally with a senile old man talking to a chair at the end?

Used to look like a Greek God, now I look like a darned Greek!
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 09/06/12 at 13:00:54

Did anyone notice how white the RNC was? It looked like a bad KKK rally with a senile old man talking to a chair at the end?

That's an absolutely pathetic and factually incorrect comment Retread.

FYI: since Dems always forget, they created the KKK to do their dirty work and rode them as long as they could until it was time to jump off that horse.

IP Logged
Retread

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 09/06/12 at 13:46:43

No they didn't create the KKK, it was a group all its own.. Now it seems the RNC has taken its place though... Sorry you can't face the facts though... The pathetic part of my statement is that it was true.. If you knew nothing of what was going on and tuned in at the time of Clints presentation, what would you think????  Grin Yea thats what I thought, not honest enough to tell the truth?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 09/06/12 at 16:23:27

Yes, they did create the KKK.

how do you get racism out of Clint's talk? I think you've got a serious problem with skin color retread.

IP Logged
Retread

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 09/06/12 at 16:49:58

He's just an old guy talkin to a chair, the crowd was pretty much all white.. Just sayin... There was a peanut throwing incident, and the polls show most Republicans having stereotypes forming opinion on minoritys..

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 09/06/12 at 18:34:16

oh geez.... shut up.

IP Logged
Retread

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 09/06/12 at 20:17:13

Wahhhhh.... DNC looked like a cross section of America, was more dynamic, got down to what this election is all about.. The RNC was all about angry white folk with no facts...

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 09/06/12 at 20:53:03

WebsterMark wrote on 09/06/12 at 04:47:03:
These and the fact that you're filthy rich ... that combined is one excellent reason

if i showed my wife this, she'd laugh so hard she's likely die....
where did you get the idea i'm filthy rich? I am anything but... I'm about as far from filthy rich as you can get.

Oh you're not ... well then they are doing a good job of beating you with your own hand then. My guess - Single issue - abortion ... hey whatever floats your boat, maybe that is worth the 30% taxes you're paying vs the 13% (that he claims he has) Romney pays on what would be 300+ times my yearly income. If that's worth that much to you well I applaud you, you've found your center.

I like babies, I hate abortion and I even religiously subscribe to creationism (most hindus dont know Hinduism believes in creationism), like guns and hate illegal immigration (I'll vote for a Ron Paul/Joe arpaio ticket in a heartbeat). I still cant climb over the 13% vs 30% hurdle. Sorry man I think that's my cross to bear, and nothing but happy for you.

On the DNC - charlotte restaurant owners are complaining they have 30-50% less business and parking has gone up 4 fold. Most of em going broke in short order. DNC buggers are cheapskates apparently, and I dunno cant they expense it ?
My waitress friend said she made 30 bucks in a 15 hour day. Then she spat out, I aint voting for no dnc fool. Worse yet, she was black and was @ a soul food place, though I hate their food, they have stayed open for 40 years ... so someone likes it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/13/24 at 02:19:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › DNC

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.