Blue Collar Bobber DVD (Read 74 times)
paulmarshall
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Carterton,New Zealand
Blue Collar Bobber DVD
09/04/12 at 14:36:55

Hi, I am turning my savage into a Bobber, and sourcing the parts myself. I would like to get a copy of the DVD that Blue Coller Bobbers supply with there kits. Or any other how to do to help me with things like electrics etc.
Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Cheers Paul

IP Logged
elitemunkeycrew

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Sierra Vista, Az
Re: Blue Collar Bobber DVD
Reply #1 - 09/04/12 at 17:13:27

I have two copies of the BCB DVD. How can I get them to ya?

IP Logged
elitemunkeycrew

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Sierra Vista, Az
Re: Blue Collar Bobber DVD
Reply #2 - 09/07/12 at 12:05:33

paulmarshall wrote on 09/04/12 at 14:36:55:
Hi, I am turning my savage into a Bobber, and sourcing the parts myself. I would like to get a copy of the DVD that Blue Coller Bobbers supply with there kits. Or any other how to do to help me with things like electrics etc.
Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Cheers Paul

Call Cheryl at BCB (801) 676-7889 tell her that you want to purchase the Savage Bobber kit but you don't know how involved it is and if you have the mechanical skill to make the conversion over to a bobber. Ask her if you can have a copy of the DVD installation kit to see if you enough DIY skills before you drop $700 on the kit.

That is exactly what I said and Cheryl sent me a DVD free of charge. Once I watched the DVD and I saw what all went into converting my bike into bobber I purchased the kit.

I tried source the parts out as well the problem I came across was I don't have a welder or know anyone with a welder for brackets and such. Second, BCB already took the guess work out of trying to figure it out myself. Third, the tech support is awesome the owner is a really nice guy and no question is to small or dumb.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 15:32:02

General CategoryThe Cafe › Blue Collar Bobber DVD

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.