Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
What I posted on my Facebook page (Read 146 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: What I posted on my Facebook page
Reply #15 - 08/30/12 at 10:53:34

OK I know of a guy who's a mechanic, really not wealthy and not likely to get there anytime soon, and he's a single issue voter ... he's voting republican cos he's a gun lover. That's all that matters to him. There is a good many that are this way, I'd say there is where Romney is going to win.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 08/30/12 at 11:01:44

This is what the RNC is doing to itself. Either you support Romney, or your out... period.

and Pine are you under some kind of impression the DNC is any different? Would you like to find an equal number of national pro-life Democrats as there are national pro-choice Republicans?
The Democrats are far and away the less tolerant party.

As a former republician... yes. The party has gone too far.  The Republican party has not changed much. You're being influenced by media reports. What significant change has there been in 25 years?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #17 - 08/30/12 at 11:14:57

I can't believe anyone supports this guy...
He supported Roe v Wade,... now he don't...
He invented Romneycare,... now he'll overturn it...
He says he's for everything he was against, and against everything he was ever for...
He's bought and paid for...
... and he's got no plan for anything beyond saying he's gonna' fix it...
... and he's gonna' make everyone but him and his 1% pay for the debt and his tax cuts...
... and his life story is one of privilege, bullying, animal cruelty, corporate vulturism, and constant lies...  

On the plus side,.. he's comfortable in a suit... and he was born here... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #18 - 08/30/12 at 12:05:39

WebsterMark wrote on 08/30/12 at 11:01:44:
This is what the RNC is doing to itself. Either you support Romney, or your out... period.

and Pine are you under some kind of impression the DNC is any different? Would you like to find an equal number of national pro-life Democrats as there are national pro-choice Republicans?
The Democrats are far and away the less tolerant party.

As a former republician... yes. The party has gone too far.  The Republican party has not changed much. You're being influenced by media reports. What significant change has there been in 25 years?

First agreed that the democrat party has its own issues. My mother was state chair for the DNC years ago. She is still democrat... but much much wiser.

Second... no I am certainly NOT influenced by media.. I barely consume mainstream media. Simply no substance to them.

Third; If I do not base my position on the media what then?
I was elected as the 2nd ward republician rep back in the spring
I attended the county level repubilican convention
I attended the state republician convention
Very few non Romney supporters made it to the National convention

At the Tampa convention the rules were changed
a candidate needed 5 state to be on the nomination
Ron Paul had 6
The RNC change the rule to a minimum of 8
Ron Paul had already giving up, but being on the list would have allowed him a 15 minute speach. The rule was done to censor him.

In LA, the presiding Rep convention was voted out by the Ron Paul supporters. At that time the Rep convention Romney supporters, attempted to end the convention, in the scuffle the hip of the Ron Paul supporter that won the postion was broken. This type of action in several states. In our state, a vote was taken adopt rules as handed out 5 minutes prior. Buried in the rules: a person must be PRE-APPROVED to be eligable to go to State convention. Only those that were on the inside knew the rule. The daughter of the secretary... the son of a Romney supporter now working for the Romney machine in Boston.. ect.. In fact being elected and attending the county convention... not required. In short the state convention attendees was already determined prior to the county convention.  The national conventin attendees was drawn from that pool.. but only since the whole thing was rigged er.. pre- dertermined, even that list was known.  

Is that the party working of 25 years ago?? Maybe, I have only recently jumped into this. What I do know... I have all my info first hand. I know, people who once would have supported the republicians.. are now looking for alternatives. We have been vicisouly cast aside. Working inside the party did not work.

Do not think of the group I am aligning myself with as "do gooders", or all inclusive. This is the not the hippy/free love/pot smoking.. Liberty group of old. The stakes are too high, the game too rough. We didn't make the rules... we didn't invent the tactics. We have been schooled the hard way.  Welcome to Liberty with a vengence.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 08/30/12 at 12:30:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/30/12 at 08:15:27:
I agree that a vote for Romney is a bad vote, but I feel the same about Bammy. At least Romney wont have his "machine" set up when he gets in. Bammy has his & another 4 years of him will be very bad. Which will be worse? Your guess is as good as mine, If I bother to vote at all, Ill vote Libertarian or Ron Paul, but there is No Way Im gonna ASK someone to give me either one of the establishment creeps.,

vote libertarian for the LIBERTARIAN candidate!  they have one, his name is Gary Johnson, or just move into Ron Paul's bedroom already and get it over with.  mister libertarian but only if it's Ron Paul, and that's why libertarians can't make a difference, they are too fragmented within their own establishment

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 08/30/12 at 13:20:02

Libertarians are very very out of touch ... was quaint and cool 150 years ago ... but we cant get that back ... there is china dumping their inferior merchandise @ dirt cheap prices, there is 80 million illegals, there is money with a net -ve interest rate floating around our govt. Really I dont see anyreason we cant use one to beat the other to rip off the third and blow out the fourth ... cos they are trying to do that to us.

I'd raise taxes on the rich, lower interest rates even further, borrow more and hand our creditors more worthless paper, and build our infrastructure and have slave labor illegals waiting for the collapse of china.
The way out of this mess is over the carcass of china, sorry that's the way out, it is paved with the labor of slaves (illegals) and built with $ we got from the chinese @ negative interest rates. Till then we need to keep our talent pool viable and our labor force active and supported via the safety net.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #21 - 08/30/12 at 20:18:29

LostArtist wrote on 08/30/12 at 12:30:33:
I agree that a vote for Romney is a bad vote, but I feel the same about Bammy. At least Romney wont have his "machine" set up when he gets in. Bammy has his & another 4 years of him will be very bad. Which will be worse? Your guess is as good as mine, If I bother to vote at all, Ill vote Libertarian or Ron Paul, but there is No Way Im gonna ASK someone to give me either one of the establishment creeps.,

Uhh,, how about you cool your jets & try READING my post,., I know theres a Libertarian guy, AND then theres RP, I just couldnt think od Garys name at the moment,

&, while we are one the subject,, Im thinking Ill either just not vote, because the system is rigged & Im sick of it, Or, Ill vote Mitt,, cuz I already know what Bammys like,, I have a Pretty good idea what Mitts gonna do, & thats gonna Hurt, too..But I KNOW who Bammy is & I KNOW we cant take another 4 years of that..& we are NOT getting anyone else, its Bammy or Mitt, & I KNOW Bammy sucks,,

vote libertarian for the LIBERTARIAN candidate!  they have one, his name is Gary Johnson, or just move into Ron Paul's bedroom already and get it over with.  mister libertarian but only if it's Ron Paul, and that's why libertarians can't make a difference, they are too fragmented within their own establishment

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 08/30/12 at 20:53:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/30/12 at 20:18:29:
LostArtist wrote on 08/30/12 at 12:30:33:

Uhh,, how about you cool your jets & try READING my post,., I know theres a Libertarian guy, AND then theres RP, I just couldnt think od Garys name at the moment,

&, while we are one the subject,, Im thinking Ill either just not vote, because the system is rigged & Im sick of it, Or, Ill vote Mitt,, cuz I already know what Bammys like,, I have a Pretty good idea what Mitts gonna do, & thats gonna Hurt, too..But I KNOW who Bammy is & I KNOW we cant take another 4 years of that..& we are NOT getting anyone else, its Bammy or Mitt, & I KNOW Bammy sucks,,

sorry JOG, I read this wrong "Ill vote Libertarian or Ron Paul"  I read it as: Ill vote Libertarian for Ron Paul

sorry dude   Sad  i suck

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #23 - 08/31/12 at 04:06:04

No, man,, its cool,..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 08/31/12 at 05:28:50

Pine; making laws IS like making sausage. It's dirty and ugly. But the ugly nature that comes out in the process doesn't change the end result. If the process and not the end result is what turns you away, then you’ll turn away from the other side as well. Anytime there is a large organization, this stuff happens. It’s unavoidable.

The day to day ‘sausage’ making is not what makes up a political party. It’s the positions and goals they work for. Those goals are never fully reached and often watered down to make them more palatable for the masses, but the idea is to keep inching forward. We’ve not inched forward the past four years, we’ve fallen backwards.

If you watched Clint Eastwood's surprising ramble last night, you can understand why the RNC wanted to muzzle Ron Paul. He’s a loose cannon and an embarrassment when it comes to foreign policy. I know Jog’s a big fan of Paul and as I’ve said, Paul brings a lot to the table, but he was an unknown factor and the convention is the political equivalent of a Broadway Show. His supporters can have a little bit of the ‘occupy WS’ fever in them. The goal is to unite to defeat the worst president since Jimmy Carter, if not worse.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 08/31/12 at 06:05:37

I like Ron Paul's foreign policy

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 08/31/12 at 11:53:03

WebsterMark wrote on 08/31/12 at 05:28:50:
Pine; making laws IS like making sausage. It's dirty and ugly. But the ugly nature that comes out in the process doesn't change the end result. If the process and not the end result is what turns you away, then you’ll turn away from the other side as well. Anytime there is a large organization, this stuff happens. It’s unavoidable.

The day to day ‘sausage’ making is not what makes up a political party. It’s the positions and goals they work for. Those goals are never fully reached and often watered down to make them more palatable for the masses, but the idea is to keep inching forward. We’ve not inched forward the past four years, we’ve fallen backwards.

If you watched Clint Eastwood's surprising ramble last night, you can understand why the RNC wanted to muzzle Ron Paul. He’s a loose cannon and an embarrassment when it comes to foreign policy. I know Jog’s a big fan of Paul and as I’ve said, Paul brings a lot to the table, but he was an unknown factor and the convention is the political equivalent of a Broadway Show. His supporters can have a little bit of the ‘occupy WS’ fever in them. The goal is to unite to defeat the worst president since Jimmy Carter, if not worse.

What ... Ron paul has a foreign policy ... really ... no ...

Oh yea, close up all the doors and pull up the bridges and put the alligators in the moats ... yes that, Ok good policy.  Grin

Worst president since jimmy carter only to the extreme right, in fact he's not even the worst president in this century if you ask most level headed people.

Get this into your impenetrable skull.

The TEA party has hijacked the common sense in the republican party. And 10 freaking years too late. Obama took office when interest rates were near 4-5% just a hair ahead of inflation. Through the Bush years they dropped slowly from 7 to 5. That was the time to stop the expansion of govt. It is really irrelevant what the govt's debt load is as long as -
1. Its designated in USD.
2. Effective Interest rates are below nominal inflation.

I am the stingiest and the most fiscally conservative person I know.
I will not borrow to do anything ... the only outstanding loan I have is my house. I have been debt and payment free since 1998. If the bank was handing me $$$ and saying we'll pay you $1 to take our $100 and when you return it you can just print $100 on a piece of paper (AKA printing money) and give it to us - guess what - I'll be buying houses, yachts, and partying like Romney has lost already.

Debt, irrelevant, economy irrelevant, china the new USSR and the USA needs to keep its work and talent force intact for 10 years and we can blitz the chinese out of the world with their own $. Guess what will be the result after that ... china lending us even more.

It would have been good to have been TEA in 2001 - 2008, in 2012 it is just stupid.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #27 - 08/31/12 at 12:53:01

srinath wrote on 08/31/12 at 11:53:03:
WebsterMark wrote on 08/31/12 at 05:28:50:

What ... Ron paul has a foreign policy ... really ... no ...

Oh yea, close up all the doors and pull up the bridges and put the alligators in the moats ... yes that, Ok good policy.  Grin

Worst president since jimmy carter only to the extreme right, in fact he's not even the worst president in this century if you ask most level headed people.

Get this into your impenetrable skull.

The TEA party has hijacked the common sense in the republican party. And 10 freaking years too late. Obama took office when interest rates were near 4-5% just a hair ahead of inflation. Through the Bush years they dropped slowly from 7 to 5. That was the time to stop the expansion of govt. It is really irrelevant what the govt's debt load is as long as -
1. Its designated in USD.
2. Effective Interest rates are below nominal inflation.

I am the stingiest and the most fiscally conservative person I know.
I will not borrow to do anything ... the only outstanding loan I have is my house. I have been debt and payment free since 1998. If the bank was handing me $$$ and saying we'll pay you $1 to take our $100 and when you return it you can just print $100 on a piece of paper (AKA printing money) and give it to us - guess what - I'll be buying houses, yachts, and partying like Romney has lost already.

Debt, irrelevant, economy irrelevant, china the new USSR and the USA needs to keep its work and talent force intact for 10 years and we can blitz the chinese out of the world with their own $. Guess what will be the result after that ... china lending us even more.

It would have been good to have been TEA in 2001 - 2008, in 2012 it is just stupid.

Cool.
Srinath.

yeah, the TEA party is a little slow/late  Tongue

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #28 - 08/31/12 at 13:04:40

Atleast change the name - like Titties, Excess and Alcohol.
Yea, That I can get after.
Hey its still TEA.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #29 - 08/31/12 at 18:20:37

Srin,.. you're Indian,.. you have to like tea... Huh...

In England,.. they put tea in yer' baby bottle...
(that's how they wean you from mothers milk)...Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/14/24 at 12:23:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What I posted on my Facebook page

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.