Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Medicare
Reply #45 - 08/28/12 at 11:08:11

Here's the big silly... or the elephant in the room...

Ryan's plan would create a private option for Medicare... allowing perhaps half of the young people to opt-out of Medicare...
... but this is a system that has a shortage of young people to support the current number of elderly...
How does removing half the young fix this?.. it don't...
Duhhh!... Huh...

Maybe we're too stupid to do healthcare...
...maybe we should outsource it to Canada (where they know how),... and pay them to treat our elderly...
If Canada can't handle it all,.. we can add India, Thailand, France, and Hong Kong... they all do much better than us...
... and the old folks get to see the world for free... and it's still cheaper...
Wink...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #46 - 08/28/12 at 11:16:26

WebsterMark wrote on 08/28/12 at 10:00:04:
Because they do - and you never hear about it.

sorry dude,that's BS and I ain't buying it.

Imagine the most important person in the world to you is sick and in need of the top medical care for a long time. money is no object.
Are you telling me the US is 27th on the list? Really? You want to name me 26 other countries you'd rather send your child to?

If $$$$$ was no object ... we are not 27th, we are like 3rd or 4th depending on the ailment. If you have an ailment that stem cell therapy is good at curing we are like 10th or worse ... in some non christian obection related treatments we are 3rd, 4th maybe. Switzerland, norwegian countries and maybe denmark and the netherlands beat us easy, but 3rd is still OK, being equals but more $$$ dont make us worse except when $ is a problem.

Stem cell therapies have very much come to the fore for many treatments and there cost no object we are behind.

What do you want me to do, find a guy who has gone some where else for some treatment and push him into the internet for you to see ?

With $ not being a concern and the immigration non resident disqualifications too not being a concern, I'd put countries in this order -

Non stem cell and other christian objectionable therapies:- Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Finland (the last 2 were countries I wanted to move to in 98 except I opted to go to canada and then come back to the US cos I wanted to keep all my bikes and cars etc ... ) denmark, netherlands and the US Probably in that order.

If Stem cell and other therapies objectionable to the evangelical segment was what you needed US drops easily to below 20 with cost not being a concern still.

Factor in cost and you have the US as a 27th rated country ...

Say we can cure stuff on par with 4-5 countries but we cost the most, we will then be ranked at the bottom of that list wont we ? cos not everyone is Mitt "I can afford any care I need in the world" Romney. Some of us are Barack "I hope I can pay all my bills and still put food on the table this month" Obama.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #47 - 08/28/12 at 11:26:44

Serowbot wrote on 08/28/12 at 11:08:11:

Ryan's plan would create a private option for Medicare... allowing perhaps half of the young people to opt-out of Medicare...
... but this is a system that has a shortage of young people to support the current number of elderly...
Duhhh!... Huh...

...maybe we should outsource it to Canada (where they know how),... and pay them to treat our elderly...
If Canada can't handle it all,.. we can add India, Thailand, France, and Hong Kong... they all do much better than us...
... and the old folks get to see the world for free... and it's still cheaper...
Wink...

Guys today - with no changes needed, and the insurance I have still being active, it is cheaper for me to fly to India and get a root canal done and fly back. Only thing I would be out is the pay for that 2-week window. Factor in a crown etc etc and you'll be far ahead going to India for it.

Tell me how many of you guys have seen an Indian doctor and come away with the feeling that the doctor really knows their craft. That is cos Indians are one studious bunch. You know the geek in school ... yes all of em are like that over there.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #48 - 08/28/12 at 11:32:22

Medical tourism... 1.6 million Americans will participate this year...
On Faux News no less... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #49 - 08/28/12 at 14:02:12

srinath wrote on 08/28/12 at 11:26:44:
Serowbot wrote on 08/28/12 at 11:08:11:

Duhhh!... Huh...

Wink...

Guys today - with no changes needed, and the insurance I have still being active, it is cheaper for me to fly to India and get a root canal done and fly back. Only thing I would be out is the pay for that 2-week window. Factor in a crown etc etc and you'll be far ahead going to India for it.

Tell me how many of you guys have seen an Indian doctor and come away with the feeling that the doctor really knows their craft. That is cos Indians are one studious bunch. You know the geek in school ... yes all of em are like that over there.

Cool.
Srinath.

The Indians might be cheap in India but they come over here and screw the Americans,I don't go into stores or gas stations owned by Indians,they are as bad as the Jews.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #50 - 08/28/12 at 14:16:05

bill67 wrote on 08/28/12 at 14:02:12:
The Indians might be cheap in India but they come over here and screw the Americans,I don't go into stores or gas stations owned by Indians,they are as bad as the Jews.

That's because they are businessmen. Those types are blood sucking vampires even in India ... you dont expect a lawyer to not screw you just cos you are in another country do you ? same thing ...  Grin
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/13/24 at 03:27:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Medicare

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.