Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
What are they spraying
08/19/12 at 11:03:43

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqv2m3Usifg&feature=related

Go to minute 28 & watch for 5 minutes.
Watch these videos, walk outside, look up// Some are contrails,, some arent,
Admit it or dont,, changes nothing,,reality stares us in the face, some can see it, others cant,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: What are they spraying
Reply #1 - 08/19/12 at 11:54:23

Okay,.. I'll bite...

It's bunk...
Here's why... (in order for the conspiracy to hold water, you must get past this)...

The "Chemtrails" people photograph as evidence,... are long, and numerous in the sky...
Chemical dispersants,.. are not... Watch the trails made by crop dusters, or at air shows,...  they are dispersants...  they fade very quickly... as the particulates are scattered....
Contrails,... are not dispersants... they are vapor pulled from the air, forming artificially shaped, but perfectly innocuous, clouds... these formations linger... just like clouds... because that's all they are...
Absolutely every "Chemtrail" photo I've seen, has been a vapor cloud...
That's the only way they could remain visible for such a distance...
Particle matter would disperse too quickly...

If,.. government, or whoever, were trying to disperse chemicals into our soil or water, or whatever... it would require, low flying crop dusters, or ground vehicles...  like they really are doing in Dallas right now, to fight them nasty skeeters...

"Chemtrails" are conspiracy nonsense...
It just isn't a practical method,.. and the evidence shown, is in dispute with the laws of physics...

Notice.. Contrails form and thicken behind the plane...
Chemical particles are thickest right at the planes tail and grow thinner with distance,(already dispersing)...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 08/19/12 at 12:01:52

Watch, then decide,, of Course you can find a "debunking" site,.,& you can cling to it as if its materially factual if you want, but until youve seen the evidence to the contrary, what are you letting them debunk?
When was the last time you saw a smoke trail from a Blue Angels jet turn into a cloud that hung for a day? Do you really not remember what contrails look like? Watch the skies for a month, youll see real ones & youll see chemtrails.. There are patents calling for the same chems being found,, What a Co Inky Dink!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 08/19/12 at 13:26:31

JOG... that's exactly my point... I grew up air force,... and now live 2 miles from DM AFB...  I see lots of planes, air shows, contrails, and smoke...
Several military air show performers train here...
Quote:
When was the last time you saw a smoke trail from a Blue Angels jet turn into a cloud that hung for a day?

Precisely... smoke trails, or chemical dispersants don't linger... clouds and contrails do...
Quote:
of Course you can find a "debunking" site,.,& you can cling to it as if its materially factual if you want

When so called "experts",.. are telling me all kinds of "evidence",.. and neglect facts a schoolboy should know... I discredit everything else they say...
Particulates,.. will disperse quickly in air....
Contrails, .. are in effect, clouds... they can linger for hours...
So,.. the evidence they point to,.. is contrary to their claims...

Bunk... any real scientist would call them on it,.. and they do...
.. and they're not part of the conspiracy,.. it's just simple fact.  I didn't have to find debunkers,.. I already knew... Contrails stay up, dispersants disperse...
It's elementary knowledge...
.. of all the conspiracies currently in vogue... This one, is the poorest...
It doesn't lack evidence.. it's evidence is to the contrary...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 08/19/12 at 13:40:51

No, Ive watched planes since I was a kid,, CONtrails dont stay. The sky that didnt support a cloud prior to a planes passin still wont. Watch the videos,,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 08/19/12 at 13:59:29

JOG... is there any conspiracy theory that you don't believe?...

I can't prove Oswald killed JFK, or the Bilderburgs aren't evil,... but, I know contrails from chemical sprays...
This theory isn't even supported by basic physics...
It's nonsense...
... if you refuse to believe facts, it's not my problem... I can't argue further.
You might as well tell me the sky is green and the grass is blue...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 08/19/12 at 14:45:48

This theory isn't even supported by basic physics

Really?

http://rafzen.wordpress.com/2012/06/25/aerosol-sprays-chemtrails/

Look UP.. you will see normal contrails & then, youll see some that just arent right. Contrails dont start AT the plane usually.,nor do they hang in the sky for hours,
How is it that physics doesnt allow for tiny particulates to be expelled into the air & hang there for hours?  Nano particles arent exactly heavy..

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/19/12 at 17:39:00

JOG; i'll ask you the same thing as I asked about 9/11 stuff.
How could it be done? How many people would need to be involved for this to work? Are the pilots in on it? Would the President know about it? Joint Chiefs? Sec of Defense?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 08/19/12 at 19:02:13

How should I know? I guess that means its not,, okay,, no biggeee,,, the plants arent dying, the aluminum & barium arent in the soil, the PH isnt changing,, youre the smart ones..

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 08/19/12 at 19:14:31

I won't even argue the motives, but the methodology is nonsensical...
If you wanted to accomplish what they are saying, it's just the most ridiculously inefficient way to do it...

Like digging a well with a egg whisk... or swatting a fly with a Wiffle-bat...Why?...

Actually, more like trying to paint yer' girlfriends toenails with automotive paint gun from your neighbors house... Grin...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 08/19/12 at 19:36:43

Really? You know so much, yet, Im bettin you didnt watch anything,,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 08/19/12 at 23:12:42

I watched the 5min segment you asked,... I've also heard it on George Noorey's radio show, and before that, Art Bell's... along with several TV programs, and in a few magazines...
The same places I've heard "crop circle experts" telling me it's aliens communicating...
Ain't buying that one either...

PS.. Just so you know, I'm a total scientific conformist...
I do have some interest in how the mythologies of distant cultures have such similarities...  like, dragons,.. gods,... visitors,.. creators...
.. and, how such ancient peoples had seemingly impossible knowledge of astronomy, building, and geography...

Now,.. there's something I'm willing to believe that conflicts with modern science...
So,.. tell me... is there any conspiracy or Alex Jones type thing, that you don't believe in?...
Crop circles?...  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 08/19/12 at 23:23:58

I have no opinion on crop circles, animal mutilations, or Mayan 2012 stuff. I didnt buy into the Y2K thing, Well,, I DO have an opinion on the Mayan 2012 thing,, I say nothins gonna happen,
Im LOOKING in the sky, Im Seeing things that never happened when I was a kid,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 08/20/12 at 06:04:38

I gotta side with Sew on this one JOG. This is more implausible than either 9/11 or Bush/Reagan/Hinckley conspiracies.

The difference between a conspiracy and a theory is a theory works out the gaps. Like who puts the chemicals in the plane, how are they actually dispensed, are the pilots in on it, does the President know does Congress etc….

Without explanations how that's done, it’s nothing by nonsense.

By the way, this is why there is a debate over global warming. One  group put out a theory that observed temp increases are caused by greenhouses gases and humans are to blame. They went into great detail and explain what they believed the process was. Another groupe studied that and spotted areas where they feel the theory they built up was wrong. The back and forth debate began.

There is no 'debate' over spraying because there is no theory put forth. Tell me how it could be done and what evidence there is and you might have something.

IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #14 - 08/20/12 at 09:53:01

One interesting thing that really debunks this as being feasible is you saying is the Aluminum, not sure about the other stuff that are claimed in there,  but aluminum is a fuel source as well, especially in the size you are claiming.  The aluminum would completely burn up so no aluminum would make it down to our lungs.

1996 Savage, Corbin Seat, K&N filter, Slip Streamer Enterprise II windshield, LED bullet signals, Cat's eye LED tail light Ryca reverse cone long muffler
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/18/24 at 05:31:15

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What are they spraying

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.