Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Of Course the very notion of chemtrails (Read 55 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Of Course the very notion of chemtrails
08/19/12 at 09:31:00

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: Of Course the very notion of chemtrails
Reply #1 - 08/19/12 at 10:07:14

If you want to know whats happening, this one is crucial,,heck, if you dont agree,, come say so,, I really want to see anyone take a stand & deny what is right in front of us,

Ohh,, almost forgot,, my wife works at the hospital.. has for over 20 years & knows the normal "population" depending on the season. There are an abnormal number of patients with respiratory problems this summer. They are seeing almost the numbers they typically see in winter. Very much increased over typical summer numbers.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 08/19/12 at 11:55:31

okay, i'll bite on this but I sure as hell ain't watching a hour long video on youtube.
give me the cliffnotes version. from what i got in 2 very long minutes is that some of the white trails behind jets are actually caused by someone spraying something into the atmosphere. What it is and why, I didn't watch so like I said, what's the short version?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 08/19/12 at 11:58:43

Short version is
Aluminum, Barium & other chems are going into our environment. Weather patterns are disrupted. Global warming is caused,crops are destroyed., peoiple are made ill & infertile.

Its important enough to watch,

IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Reply #4 - 08/19/12 at 12:13:28

This was probably one of the best videos I've seen concerning this issue. It's no accident that Monsanto is benefiting from this.

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 08/19/12 at 12:38:10

No accident at all,,, Innit odd the scientists at Monsatan demand organic food in the cafeterias instead of the Good Food they create for us?

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 08/19/12 at 20:23:41

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/19/12 at 11:58:43:
Short version is
Aluminum, Barium & other chems are going into our environment. Weather patterns are disrupted. Global warming is caused,crops are destroyed., peoiple are made ill & infertile.

Its important enough to watch,

so, wait, you deny that human's cause global warming via CO2 emissions and other green house gasses, but are okay thinking that humans are causing or at least trying to cause global warming by spraying chemicals into the air, so you have to admit that HUMANS do have the power to alter the environment of the globe then right?  and you think that a few conspiracy behaviors have more effect than BILLIONS of other humans using other chemicals (CO2, methane, etc. . . )

so to sum up:
humans causing global warming via billions of cars and other chemical things - NO WAY

humans causing global warming via spraying chemicals into the upper atmosphere via some kinda international conspiracy to . . .  do what? Kill us all?  that doesn't sound very profitable . . .

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 08/19/12 at 20:39:16

watch the video or dont,.I dont care.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 00:24:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Of Course the very notion of chemtrails

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.