Send Topic Print
political dodgeball (Read 289 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

political dodgeball
08/16/12 at 05:49:07

I’ve been gone for the better part of 2 weeks, but have to say I love Ryan as a VP. I want as clear a dividing line as possible between conservatives and liberals.

I want a fight. I want right vs left. I want adults vs children and now with the teams finally picked, it’s time to choose sides, grab those dodgeballs and start plastering crybaby liberals in their little faces. I want red marks all over Biden’s face, I want to see that Wasserman-Schultz ‘woman’ with a ball in her gut so hard that snot comes out of her nose, I want to see NBC’s Brian Williams on the ground curled up in the fetal position…

I think you get the picture.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Re: political dodgeball
Reply #1 - 08/16/12 at 06:48:09

Ryan the biggest mistake Mitts made so far,And he's made a lot of big ones.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 08/16/12 at 07:00:49

UNtil the masses get "the Picture" & realize boith sides are owned & operated by the same bunch of globalists, we dont have a hope.
They REALLY are opposed? Then why does no one ever repeal what the other side did?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/16/12 at 07:22:57

There is no such thing as a bunch of globalist secretly running the world, but I’m not going there.

Policy does change from administrating to administration.

Kennedy started Vietnam where others didn’t. That was a change. If it weren’t for Republicans, the Democrats would not have pushed Civil Rights laws, that’s was a change. If Reagan hadn’t lowered taxes, Jimmy Carter’s disasters would have kept going, that’s a change, if Clinton hadn’t given in to Gingrich on welfare reform, we’d be broker now than we already are, that’s a change.

It’s just not true to say both sides are in someone’s pocket and nothing ever fundamentally changes, because it makes a big difference which party is in power.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #4 - 08/16/12 at 07:37:35

When Republicans are in office our national debts go up and the stock market goes down.What are they doing right.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 08/16/12 at 07:50:19

Youre right, web, its no secret,.,.it plain as day for anyone who can see.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 08/16/12 at 09:24:44

WebsterMark wrote on 08/16/12 at 05:49:07:
I want adults vs children and now with the teams finally picked, it’s time to choose sides, grab those dodgeballs and start plastering crybaby liberals in their little faces. I want red marks all over Biden’s face, I want to see that Wasserman-Schultz ‘woman’ with a ball in her gut so hard that snot comes out of her nose, I want to see NBC’s Brian Williams on the ground curled up in the fetal position…

You need psychological help...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/16/12 at 09:33:51

can he grip a dodgeball and throw hard? if so, sure, he can be on the team...

IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #8 - 08/16/12 at 15:47:01

Serowbot wrote on 08/16/12 at 09:24:44:
I want adults vs children and now with the teams finally picked, it’s time to choose sides, grab those dodgeballs and start plastering crybaby liberals in their little faces. I want red marks all over Biden’s face, I want to see that Wasserman-Schultz ‘woman’ with a ball in her gut so hard that snot comes out of her nose, I want to see NBC’s Brian Williams on the ground curled up in the fetal position…

You need psychological help...

Has the tone of Alice's Restaurant..." I wanna kill KILL KILL"

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 08/16/12 at 18:59:23

27 glossy photographs with circles and arrows on the back of each one....

IP Logged
Retread

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 08/16/12 at 19:47:01

Its more like "Lucky I didn't go into the mountain, I went over the edge".. "Motorcycle song"...

It all depends on who you want a in office, a silver spoon kid, tax dodger, vulture capitalist, who has failed at everything except lining his own pockets. Or a guy who has and is trying to bring the USA back from the brink with no help from congress or senate..

VP picks, a guy who speaks from the heart and once in awhile puts foot in mouth (Most VPs do this).. Or a guy who has only passed two bills in 13 years in Washington.. A guy who held the government for ransom by refusing to pay bills due, broke a perfect credit rating, all for a political statement.. He is not a fisical conservative, you cannot claim that title if you want to cut taxes on the very rich and make the poor and elderly pay for that tax cut... He is also a hypocrite, along with Romney the flip flop...

Used to look like a Greek God, now I look like a darned Greek!
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 08/17/12 at 11:24:49

I’ve been gone for the better part of 2 weeks, but have to say I love Ryan as a VP. I want as clear a dividing line as possible between conservatives and liberals.

I want a fight. I want right vs left. I want adults vs children and now with the teams finally picked, it’s time to choose sides, grab those dodgeballs and start plastering crybaby liberals in their little faces. I want red marks all over Biden’s face, I want to see that Wasserman-Schultz ‘woman’ with a ball in her gut so hard that snot comes out of her nose, I want to see NBC’s Brian Williams on the ground curled up in the fetal position…

and you think you're on the adult team????  

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #12 - 08/17/12 at 12:01:45

LostArtist wrote on 08/17/12 at 11:24:49:

and you think you're on the adult team????  

Grin Grin Grin Grin  " I wanna fight" Let's invade Iran "I want adults versus children" We can bomb the schools in Iran. Web you left out the part about overtaxing the poor and middle class.

« Last Edit: 08/17/12 at 22:28:24 by Midnightrider »  

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #13 - 08/17/12 at 23:47:26

john lost my vote when he picked sara
id never vote for the twitt no matter who he picked

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 08/18/12 at 07:26:04

Lost: and you think you're on the adult team????  

A tip of the hat to you lost; great comeback! Even at my own expense, I laughed.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/14/24 at 12:25:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › political dodgeball

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.