Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Here it is! (Read 286 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Here it is!
Reply #15 - 08/14/12 at 20:38:40

the best part is the ride, handles great, on the 3 turns I get to take, maybe next year I'll look into some performance mods, but I don't know why, it's pretty good the way it is.

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #16 - 08/14/12 at 22:39:04

How do ya like the Motor ?     I'll keep my S-40 , but that said ...  

sometime it would be nice to have a bigger cruiser   especially when the wife goes.

I was looking at getting an America model ..

so back to the question  is there any vibration ?  
                                                     handing quirks ?
                                                     better than 50 mpg (Hwy) ?
                                                     High gear  red-line speed ?

I haven't had a chain drive since I got the Savage  10 years ago  but I've read somewhere belts are available for the Triumphs  you ever check into it ?

Mike  Smiley

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 08/15/12 at 16:32:40

the motor is great, the bike gets to 70mph before I even know it, vibes are a little but hardly worth mentioning, mileage varies, I haven't really been keeping track of it that much, I was getting between 46 - 51 mpg, I don't have  tach so I don't know the high gear red-line speed, the speedo goes to 140 . . .   not sure why though

I did not know there was a belt conversion for the triumph, that would be nice, oooo just looked it up, kinda expensive, the chain isn't that hard to maintain, I might get the center stand though, after the saddle bags. so much to do, so little money . . . Huh

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 17:27:13

General CategoryThe Cafe › Here it is!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.