Send Topic Print
Chick-fil-A (Read 882 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Chick-fil-A
Reply #45 - 08/02/12 at 08:03:13

If there was a protest near me, I'd have picketed in front of it saying "your food tastes like a tire" but well I also have to use my time to find me a job and complete all the projects sitting round.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #46 - 08/02/12 at 08:32:22

Webster,.. I have no idea how tall, dark, or handsome, you are... but I have read your posts,.. and I can guarantee that I'm more intelligent than you...
If your claim to fame is your height, or looks, you're more shallow than even I suspected...

Now,... if you have anything less ignorant to say on topic of Chic-Fil-A...
Go ahead...

...and quit with the childish schoolyard taunts...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Blinky-FSO
Serious Thumper

Three Eyes Are
Better Than Two

Kentucky
Reply #47 - 08/02/12 at 08:43:41

2007 S40 (Sold)
2007 C50 (Sold)
1992 Honda GL1500
2014 Honda CTX700N
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 08/02/12 at 11:24:24

Webster,.. I have no idea how tall, dark, or handsome, you are... but I have read your posts,.. and I can guarantee that I'm more intelligent than you...
If your claim to fame is your height, or looks, you're more shallow than even I suspected...

Now,... if you have anything less ignorant to say on topic of Chic-Fil-A...
Go ahead...

...and quit with the childish schoolyard taunts...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 08/02/12 at 11:25:15

That's a ridiculous reply Sew.

I was simply copying your psychoanalysis of the real motives and shortfalls of Chick Fil A supporters and extrapolating that to what could be behind your constant calls for income redistribution.  It was mostly satire and proved a point that your beliefs and actions are just as hypocritical as those standing in line outside of Chick Fil A’s yesterday.

I’m not one of the evil rich you despise so much. I’m not tall, good looking and definitely wasn’t born into the right family. I have no idea what my intelligence level is compare to you or anyone else.  I can’t toot my horn about much at all except to say I married above me, have two wonderful children and I am a lot of things, but shallow isn’t one of them and I don’t think any outside person reading all my post on here would come to the conclusion I am shallow.

and quit with the childish schoolyard taunts...

and there were no intended taunts. If I want to taunt you, I come right out and do it. This was, as I said, mostly satire pointing out the hypocrisy of your point of view.

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #50 - 08/02/12 at 16:05:37

I think the extremes on both sides of this debate will balance out. Supporters will eat there more, and anti's will eat there less.  People like me, who see both sides of the debate, but not strong enough to effect whether I eat there or not. If I want a chicken sandwich from there, which I personally like, I'll still eat one.  Their waffle fries are the best!!  
So what do you think will be the result of all this hubbub?  

Oh, something that hasn't been mentioned, I heard that the gays were being asked to show up at the stores tomorrow (Friday) and kiss and make out in the parking lots.  This could get very ugly. Or should I say very uglier.

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #51 - 08/02/12 at 16:24:27

This is only an issue because it is an election year. Seems to happen in some form or another every four years, one batch gets their knickers in a twist and then the other one does. Ho Hum...

Prejudice in the bible belt? Really? What a shocker. Although...

Most people I've met down here couldn't care less if someone is gay or straight. Memphis has one of the larger gay communities in the south. Now if they were talking religious prejudices...

If you like the food, eat there, if you don't, don't. Seems pretty simple to me. I guarantee you the company is laughing all the way to the bank. You can't buy that kind of publicity.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 08/02/12 at 17:01:52

Aren't you in Tucson Sew? you looking for work today.....?

TUCSON, AZ–(Marketwire – Aug 2, 2012) – The following is a statement from Vante:

Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A. Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company.

The actions of Mr. Smith do not reflect our corporate values in any manner. Vante is an equal opportunity company with a diverse workforce, which holds diverse opinions. We respect the right of our employees and all Americans to hold and express their personal opinions, however, we also expect our company officers to behave in a manner commensurate with their position and in a respectful fashion that conveys these values of civility with others.

We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith’s actions against Vante and its employees.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #53 - 08/02/12 at 18:07:58

I never heard of chick=fil-a but Its good advertising so their sales will probability go up.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #54 - 08/02/12 at 18:09:53

Oh, Sh!t!... I'm fired!... Grin Grin Grin...

Na,.. that guy was jerk,.. I think that window girl was afraid.
Probably thought he was another "postal" wacko...
Inconsiderate jerk...

PS.. I didn't know there was Cickaflicka's here... never heard of them 'till the hoopla...Huh...
I like the chicken at my local Albertson's grocer...

I feel sorry for the girl,.. she handled him well though... Wink...

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #55 - 08/02/12 at 18:27:47

So why did he feel the need to point out that he was not gay "totally heterosexual" ??

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #56 - 08/02/12 at 18:55:30

babyhog wrote on 08/02/12 at 18:27:47:
So why did he feel the need to point out that he was not gay "totally heterosexual" ??

After doing so well, breaking the ice with her,... he thought he might get a date... Grin...

IP Logged
Boule’tard
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Master of the
Obvious

Austin TX
Reply #57 - 08/02/12 at 19:23:10

The dude in the video's a douchebag.  It does nothing to harass the clerk over something done/said by someone 17 levels up.  

It kind of reminds me of that time I was a college student and had to make ends meet, so I took a job as a cashier at an Exxon station, about the time of the Exxon Valdez accident. A couple of dorks came in with their T-shirts on, you know the one with the scissors cutting an Exxon credit card in half.. and start giving me sh1t about "my corporation" and going on about how they were not going to buy anything. Roll Eyes   Talk about barking up the wrong tree.

The only thing surprising about the chick fil-a situation is that someone that unprofessional and loose with their opinions can get as high as CEO, anywhere.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. - P.C. Hodgell
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 08/03/12 at 04:47:26

The only thing surprising about the chick fil-a situation is that someone that unprofessional and loose with their opinions can get as high as CEO, anywhere.

let's keep some perspective here.... Up until about 3 -4 moonths ago, before his pole numbers dropped, the opinions expressed by this  unprofessional and loose CEO were exactly the same, word for word, as obama.

IP Logged
splash07
Serious Thumper

Charleston, SC
Reply #59 - 08/03/12 at 05:56:56

WebsterMark wrote on 08/03/12 at 04:47:26:

let's keep some perspective here.... Up until about 3 -4 moonths ago, before his pole numbers dropped, the opinions expressed by this  unprofessional and loose CEO were exactly the same, word for word, as obama.

word for word? Really? Show me.

Also, he got to be CEO the old fashioned way, his daddy.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 13:16:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Chick-fil-A

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.