Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I finally ordered riding glasses! (Read 155 times)
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
I finally ordered riding glasses!
07/25/12 at 17:17:20

I have been wanting a pair of prescription riding glasses for a while. I have been emailing Mike at Riders Eye. I ordered a set of try-ons and liked the way they fit. I just placed my prescription order a few minutes ago. I am looking forward to the additional protection they will give me. For those that would like to see what they have, here is a link. They sell both regular and prescription. http://www.riderseye.com/

These are the ones I decided on. I ordered them with the "night vision" yellow flat-top bi-focal lenses.

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Re: I finally ordered riding glasses!
Reply #1 - 07/25/12 at 19:07:07

Nice! They have some neat products.

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
tizzyfit

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 07/26/12 at 01:47:51

Greg, Thanks for the website.  My riding glasses have about had it so I've been looking around for a suitable replacement.  If Riders Eyes work half as well as they look, $20 plus shipping is a steal.

IP Logged
Badass94Cad

This space for rent

Mass-->Jerz-->PA!
Reply #3 - 07/26/12 at 05:34:53

Just as an FYI to people, if you happen to be in (blech) the mall, check out one of those sunglass carts.  I was in a mall recently after my old glasses had broken, and found glasses just like these (non-prescription, of course).  They have the foam around the lenses and all.  I think they were $15 each, or 2 for $20...something like that.  I got the black and clear, but they also had the yellow lenses.  Cool

1995 Suzuki Savage - It's a rat, but it's MY rat!
  IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Reply #4 - 07/26/12 at 06:29:51

I don't know how the prices compare for non prescription, but for prescription, they are great! Also, they don't just sell to sell. I originally wanted a bobber style goggle with progressive lenses. They explained why it wouldn't work and made suggestions based upon my prescription. Mike was a huge help.

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #5 - 07/26/12 at 17:30:06

Found one style "Rivet" says it's smaller frame for thinner faces.  That's usually my problem, ones I try on are huge on my little face.  Might have to call them for some measurements, but for the price, I might just order a pair anyway.  Thanks for sharing!

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
tizzyfit

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 07/30/12 at 17:48:24

tizzyfit wrote on 07/26/12 at 01:47:51:
Greg, Thanks for the website.  My riding glasses have about had it so I've been looking around for a suitable replacement.  If Riders Eyes work half as well as they look, $20 plus shipping is a steal.

My new riding glasses arrived today.  Without a doubt, they are worth the $20, at least to me.  They fit great and I'm styling on now. Cool

IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Reply #7 - 08/04/12 at 18:30:25

My prescription riding glasses arrived and I have been using them for a few days. All I can say is AWESOME! I think the optics are better than my street glasses!

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 19:34:04

General CategoryThe Cafe › I finally ordered riding glasses!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.