Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
She managed to walk away from the incident. (Read 98 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
She managed to walk away from the incident.
07/21/12 at 20:25:36

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/07/17/woman-tries-to-ride-motorized-scooter-u...

& No,, it aint pretty,, its so stupid,, just sooo stupid,

& if she was able to walk after that whoopin, how bad did she need the scooter?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: She managed to walk away from the incident.
Reply #1 - 07/22/12 at 04:23:38

Ouch!  I can't help but think how hard and pointy the edge of those metal steps are.

I wonder if she learned her lesson......or will just modify her technique for the next attempt.  I wonder what made her think she could do that?

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 07/22/12 at 04:57:55

I wonder what made her think she could do that?

Theres the Big question..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #3 - 07/22/12 at 08:43:23

The problem is anyone can buy one on line, and no education as to what they can and can't do is provided, or if it is, is not verified by anyone qualified to do so.
If she can walk as well as the video indicates, then there are other solutions for her to get around. She was being stupid.
It's a good thing it was a light weight chair. My wife's weighs 350 pounds. An occupational therapist explained exactly what it could and couldn't do, and provided training in it's operation.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 07/22/12 at 10:00:17

The problem is anyone can buy one on line, and no education as to what they can and can't do is provided, or if it is, is not verified by anyone qualified to do so.

Naaahh,,,, the problem is people believe gas cans should read Harmful or fatal if swallowed.. If you can read that, youre old enough to know you dont drink gas & if ya cant read it, you otta be smart enough to spit as soon as it touches your lips.
If she is so stupid as to think that thing could go up a slope like that, shes too dumb to teach,.she 56 years old,, fer gooniss sake,,you had it right when ya said she was "Being Stupid"..unless the truth is, she wasnt BEING stupid,,any more than a Giant is Being tall,, He just IS,, & maybe she IS, & Ooooboy a 350 pound chair woulda been a Big Problem allrite.,.

Ya know,, with the batteries in back,,it just mite work in reverse,, I hope someone videos the first attempt,

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 08:16:57

General CategoryThe Cafe › She managed to walk away from the incident.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.