Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Dark Knight Rises tragedy (Read 803 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Dark Knight Rises tragedy
Reply #15 - 07/20/12 at 19:57:56

Good post Rob

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #16 - 07/20/12 at 22:59:28

"Unfortunately, a certain amount of defense mode on the part of the Second Amendment is always necessary because those in power would absolutely prefer to have a disarmed public.  Whether you believe the official government is actually in control or are puppets of other sinister masters, the same rules apply.  All ruling entities, from kings to police states, fear a well-armed proletariat.  They often use atrocities like this as excuses to attempt to disarm lawful citizens." Rob

The original purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to defend the govt, not overthrow it. That's what a militia is for. This simple fact is lost on the gun-worshipers.

....hey Man, If the Gubmint comes for my guns, If Obama keeps trying to take my guns...I need more than my .357, my glock 17, my .30-30...I need FIREPOWER to stop them black helicopters...

Yes I'm being sarcastic. but, I am a gun owner. I DO NOT think Uncle Sam is gearing up to "take my guns". (Sorry to say that Wayne Lapierre, you nut.)

All this government gun grabbing nonsense is just that, nonsense. It's just a bunch of BS constantly parroted by the NRA to raise tons and tons of money every month donated by paranoid gun owners milked by the NRA's propaganda machine.

It would be political suicide for any politician to even talk of such things. Now if the government ever DOES come for your guns, they will do it by driving a tank up your driveway and into your house....might as well use a BB gun against that.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #17 - 07/20/12 at 23:21:08

Starlifter wrote on 07/20/12 at 22:59:28:
"Unfortunately, a certain amount of defense mode on the part of the Second Amendment is always necessary because those in power would absolutely prefer to have a disarmed public.  Whether you believe the official government is actually in control or are puppets of other sinister masters, the same rules apply.  All ruling entities, from kings to police states, fear a well-armed proletariat.  They often use atrocities like this as excuses to attempt to disarm lawful citizens." Rob

The original purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to defend the govt, not overthrow it. That's what a militia is for. This simple fact is lost on the gun-worshipers.

....hey Man, If the Gubmint comes for my guns, If Obama keeps trying to take my guns...I need more than my .357, my glock 17, my .30-30...I need FIREPOWER to stop them black helicopters...

Yes I'm being sarcastic. but, I am a gun owner. I DO NOT think Uncle Sam is gearing up to "take my guns". (Sorry to say that Wayne Lapierre, you nut.)

All this government gun grabbing nonsense is just that, nonsense. It's just a bunch of BS constantly parroted by the NRA to raise tons and tons of money every month donated by paranoid gun owners milked by the NRA's propaganda machine.

It would be political suicide for any politician to even talk of such things. Now if the government ever DOES come for your guns, they will do it by driving a tank up your driveway and into your house....might as well use a BB gun against that.

Uhhh, No,,
Have you read the Big C? The Founding Fathers stated that the people dont just have the Right to cast of a tyrannical government, they have a duty to do so, & A Free State isnt the State, its a Free State of Being, for the people,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #18 - 07/21/12 at 03:46:27

Crazy is crazy, no matter how you slice it.

Lay the blame where you like... easy access to firearms, internet ammo sales, video games, media desensitization, mental defects...

What kind of animal shoots a babe in arms? Even in wartime there are standards... there are still examples of collateral damage, but...

Just another example of a failing/failed society. Pretty simple.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 07/21/12 at 11:16:53

Theres more than one possibility here,,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 07/21/12 at 11:38:50

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/21/12 at 11:16:53:
Theres more than one possibility here,,

Please don't tell me it's a conspiracy... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 07/21/12 at 11:45:10

Hey, its possible the guy was just Looney Tunes,, bvut thats not the only possibility,, no way to know,,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #22 - 07/21/12 at 11:55:52

JOG.. tighten down your foil hat, and turn off Alex Jones... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 07/21/12 at 12:51:23

You can pretend its not something that could happen,, Im not saying that IS what happened, Im just saying I believe theres a chance.,& the timing couldnt have been better.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 07/21/12 at 13:32:42

He was currently collecting unemployment…

& yet, he had the $$$ for guns, bullets, swat gear, booby trap devices,,
& theyve said where he got the guns, no mention of that High Dollar garb he was wearing,,
A college student, on unemployment,, with all that Money,, no red flags there,

IP Logged
Sam7.62

It made better sense
in my head...

Tampa, Fla
Reply #25 - 07/21/12 at 20:01:52

Serowbot wrote on 07/20/12 at 11:48:09:
Mentally disturbed with easy access to arsenal,...  almost routine now...

NRA and Rep's will go into full defense mode...
Nothing will change...

Some families are having the worst day of their lives, today...  
Others are re-living theirs...

I'll wait for the DVD,... I would have, anyway... Huh...

It may seem heartless to feel empty,.. but, prayers and blessings are truly useless for anything but your own peace of mind...
Seems like you can feel days like today in the very air you breathe... Huh... 

This is a tragedy and hope the guy gets sodomized

Since it went off topic already ...

there will be stricter gun laws from this and the nra will beg for money. i will not give a penny

Murder last time i check is illegal.  So why do you think banning guns will keep this from happening? He is already killing someone i really don't think he cares at that point.

If you think it wouldn't have happened if he couldn't buy a gun he would have used a bomb he had already made. Which i believe are illegal.
 Ever meet someone that really wanted to do drugs but didn't because of the law?

The movie theater is a gun free zone. not that carrying would have done anything.

Justin this is not a conspiracy, this is a guy who snapped. He knew what he was doing and wouldn't matter if he drained his bank account .
the buildaburgers dont run everything.

'08 S40 Jardine,Debadged,Backoff/XP brake flasher deal
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 07/21/12 at 20:43:26

AURORA, CO -- A man who was at the Colorado movie theater where a dozen people were killed this morning, says he saw the gunman.

He says he thinks someone deliberately let the gunman inside once the movie started.

Here's what he told TV station KCNC this morning live on their newscast.

Expanded coverage

"As I was sitting down to get my seat, I noticed that a person came up to the front row, the front right, sat down, and as credits were going, it looked like he got a phone call. He went out toward the emergency exit doorway, which I thought was unusual to take a phone call. And it seemed like he probably pried it open, or probably did not let it latch all the way. As soon as the movie started, somebody came in, all black, gas mask, armor, and threw a gas can into the audience, and it went off, and then there were gunshots that took place."

Police arrested 24-year-old James Holmes of Aurora, Colorado, for the shootings.

At least 12 people were killed and 38 others wounded when the gunman opened fire during the midnight screening of the newest Batman film, "The Dark Knight Rises."

CNN

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #27 - 07/21/12 at 20:54:29

They say he bought a ticket, sat near the front row, opened the door himself, exited, then went to his car, donned his gear, reentered the theater..... Huh

Umm, I tend to agree with Sam...  "Justin this is not a conspiracy, this is a guy who snapped. He knew what he was doing and wouldn't matter if he drained his bank account."

He took out a loan? Credit card?...who knows...but say it is a "plot" of some sort. Orchestrated by whom? with what objective? What do you mean by the timing couldn't have been better??

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #28 - 07/21/12 at 21:04:22

Well, where are the posts from Webster defending this guy??
...He was sure quick to defend the murderer Zimmerman...just ask'n. Huh

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 07/21/12 at 21:17:00

Well, where are the posts from Webster defending this guy??
...He was sure quick to defend the murderer Zimmerman...just ask'n

You are a pathetic, sub-human little weasel.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/13/24 at 01:02:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Dark Knight Rises tragedy

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.