07/19/12 at 11:16:45

Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: That's a kick...
Reply #1 - 07/19/12 at 11:45:14

you'd be surprised how hard it can be to pick up one of them sport bikes, yeah, they only way 400lbs but they lay flat on the ground, no way to use the wheels as leverage to help you angle up the bike

IP Logged
360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Reply #2 - 07/19/12 at 17:39:15

Once when I was young and foolish (now I'm old and foolish) I rode up in front of some girls at a drive-in.   Thinking I'd be cool, I pushed the kickstand down before coming to a stop and just started letting the bike lean over with my feet still on the pegs.   However, I didn't realize I hadn't push the stand down far enough and the spring had pulled it back up.   I remember thinking at some point "wait, I don't think the bike leans this far over".   That thought, of course, was right before laying it down.   There's a moral to the story in here somewhere.

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 07/19/12 at 18:05:55

360k+ wrote on 07/19/12 at 17:39:15:
Once when I was young and foolish (now I'm old and foolish) I rode up in front of some girls at a drive-in.   Thinking I'd be cool, I pushed the kickstand down before coming to a stop and just started letting the bike lean over with my feet still on the pegs.   However, I didn't realize I hadn't push the stand down far enough and the spring had pulled it back up.   I remember thinking at some point "wait, I don't think the bike leans this far over".   That thought, of course, was right before laying it down.   There's a moral to the story in here somewhere.

Moral of the story,.. don't bring 360 as your wingman this Friday night... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 07/19/12 at 18:08:29

Serowbot wrote on 07/19/12 at 18:05:55:
360k+ wrote on 07/19/12 at 17:39:15:

Moral of the story,.. don't bring 360 as your wingman this Friday night... Grin...

no, bring him, he lays down his bike, making you look good for not being such a fool  Tongue  then the next weekend you switch and you lay down your bike,  just make sure he gets the first weekend though Wink

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 02:27:40

General CategoryThe Cafe › That's a kick...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.