Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
going nuts !! (Read 215 times)
Badass94Cad

This space for rent

Mass-->Jerz-->PA!
Re: going nuts !!
Reply #15 - 07/16/12 at 19:29:41

Fastenal, Bolt Depot... Sears Hardware and Ace Hardware typically have very good hardware selections. Some NAPA or Pep Boys have decent hardware sections.

Home Depot and Lowes are for home.  Their hardware selections are weak and generally not good for automotive or motorcycle applications.  I only check them in an emergency or if it's generic.

1995 Suzuki Savage - It's a rat, but it's MY rat!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 07/16/12 at 20:56:22

rfw2003 wrote on 07/16/12 at 17:08:08:
Well I'm not sure exactly what Jog has right near him with him being only a county away from me,  but here in TX we have Fastenal, Lowes, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, but my favorite are the local Mom and Pop type stores specifically Sulphur Springs Hardware, they actually have a better selection in stock then Fastenal does.

R.F.

There are 3 places here that are warehouses, not a little shop with bins. Walk in to the counter, talk to sales. they walk in the back & its full of shelves with boxes of all kinds of nuts & bolts, galvanized to stainless. I got a 3 foot piece of 3/8ths Stainless all thread for a whopping Three Dollars,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #17 - 07/16/12 at 22:27:48

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/16/12 at 20:56:22:
rfw2003 wrote on 07/16/12 at 17:08:08:
Well I'm not sure exactly what Jog has right near him with him being only a county away from me,  but here in TX we have Fastenal, Lowes, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, but my favorite are the local Mom and Pop type stores specifically Sulphur Springs Hardware, they actually have a better selection in stock then Fastenal does.

R.F.

There are 3 places here that are warehouses, not a little shop with bins. Walk in to the counter, talk to sales. they walk in the back & its full of shelves with boxes of all kinds of nuts & bolts, galvanized to stainless. I got a 3 foot piece of 3/8ths Stainless all thread for a whopping Three Dollars,,

Dang,  To bad Longview is to much of a drive for nuts and bolts, even at those prices

1996 Savage, Corbin Seat, K&N filter, Slip Streamer Enterprise II windshield, LED bullet signals, Cat's eye LED tail light Ryca reverse cone long muffler
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 07/16/12 at 23:13:25

South to Mineola, 80 East,, its on 80, on the west end,
If you go in there, talk to the Big dude with the perpetual smile, He gives me good pricing, SHHHH!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Epeck

Yes it's a suzuki.
No you cant have it
harley owne

Jacksonville Florida
Reply #19 - 07/17/12 at 06:17:56

wow thanks guys. i think im gonna do the online route. I am converting to a bobber so right know it is not ridable so i can wait.

IP Logged
tizzyfit

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 07/19/12 at 08:58:15

Tacoma SCREW!  They have EVERYTHING, plus it a great name! Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 23:18:40

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › going nuts !!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.