Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
When Will JOG's head explode? (Read 680 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: When Will JOG's head explode?
Reply #45 - 07/14/12 at 15:05:56

Midnight; none of my post were directed at you. I have two sparing partners here, Sew and Star; who as far as I can tell, are pretty clueless as far as how wealth is created and spread across the population. I don't know what their work histories are, but I have no intention of handing more of my money over to leaches like this without a fight.

I'm not going to defend the Jon Corizine's of the world. There are crooks who steal a dime and crooks that steal a billion. But this system has made us the wealthiest, healthiest, and most generous nation in history. Everything has a shelve life I realize, but I’m in no hurry to see this one expire.

i wish you all the luck in getting past this health issue. On a side note: i had a customer who used my fire resistant fiber in the door liners of several NASCAR team cars. His shop is right next to Lowe's speedway in N. Charlotte. I got to give a presentation in the hall of fame room there once and not being a nascar fan, i didn't think it that big of a deal, but this guy was stunned! It was kinda funny! He wanted me to take pictures!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #46 - 07/14/12 at 15:48:48

WebsterMark wrote on 07/14/12 at 15:05:56:
I have no intention of handing more of my money over to leaches like this without a fight

Those darn people, fighting cancer, pneumonia, heart failure, and other stuff, can do it on their own dime!...
I have better things to do with my money...
I really like golf...   Angry ...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #47 - 07/14/12 at 16:58:09

Web, Star is a Viet Nam Veteran who  served his country and served his country well for many, many years. He did things I couldnt have begin to stomach.  The rest of it is his business but the man should be admired for what he did for this country and he has every right to his opinion, maybe moreso than the rest of us. He probably has more service to this country than anyone else on this forum.  I do all I can behind the scenes to find out all I can about the people I'm communicating with on this forum. When I'm sick I spend a lot of time here and if at all possible I try to meet forum members whenever possible. I had the honor of meeting Precher Mike a few weeks ago. He was in my neck of the woods and crashed for a night at my house. He's everything and more you would expect him to be. I made another friend for life. We didnt talk politics, talked a little about religion but overall we had a great time and I hated to see him leave the next day. My wife and I are looking forward to him visiting again sometime in the near future. There's a lot of talk in the Cafe about we're all a big family and in a lot of ways its true. All you guys keep me busy and entertained when I'm ill, we all pull together when there's a catrastophe like Skat and so on. All the other thumper forums are pretty much dead, this is what keeps ours alive. I sold my Savage a couple of months ago and I've got a Ninja with stopped up carbs because I'm to weak to ride it but I'm still gonna hang out with you guys until I get run off. I rode witrh the gang at Deal's gap 2 years ago when I was able and I had a ball and I liked each and every one of them. I've ridden with Serenity, raced RC Cars with weracerc, spent quality time with Preacher Mike and I liked each and everyone I've met on this forum. Wish I could spend some time with Star, he has a hell of a story and I would love to hear a lot more about it but my travels are limited. I consider Bot the class clown and he does everything he can do to inject humor in our daily lives and he does it well. I look forward to his off the wall daily post. Bot's does a great job of keeping the Cafe going and entertaining and I thank him for that.. Web I'm sure there's people in your family who probably disagree with you politically but you still love and respect them. You gotta look at this forum like that, if not it will die like all the rest. Valuable info will be lost forever, friendships will come to an end. Personal attacks should come to an end and we should all act like grown men. If we come to a standoff on a paticular topic lets all agree to disagree and move on to the next. This isnt a courtroom, its a forum. The personal attacks on Justin and the people who refuse to take the time to study his research but continue to make derogatory remarks about him was a little more than my medication would allow, thats why I had to cut loose.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #48 - 07/14/12 at 17:18:13

Serowbot wrote on 07/14/12 at 15:48:48:
WebsterMark wrote on 07/14/12 at 15:05:56:
I have no intention of handing more of my money over to leaches like this without a fight

Those darn people, fighting cancer, pneumonia, heart failure, and other stuff, can do it on their own dime!...
I have better things to do with my money...
I really like golf...   Angry ...

The Pubs were for it too, why does anyone think a pub loaded Supreme Court voted for it. It goes all the way back to their hereo Ronald Reagan, he was for it along with George H Bush, Mitt Romney and I could name many more PUBs. They're all well paid actors who get together after the show, have a drink and laugh about it all. They didnt have the body for pro wrestling so they became politicians. Aint worth getting excited about because it was all decided many years ago. Its a prewritten script, well paid actors.  Now its all the Black guy from Kenya's fault, couldnt have picked a better distraction.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #49 - 07/14/12 at 18:20:05

Thank you Midnight for yet another kind, generous and insightful post. You have been through much and yet you came out the other side with kindness, humility, and an overall attitude that is so admirable that few if any of us here could emulate under the same circumstances.

I truly hope that we can indeed meet in person some day. Cheesy

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #50 - 07/14/12 at 22:16:50

Star there's nothing special about me, the docs have been experimenting with my meds for years. Maybe they're getting closer  Grin

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #51 - 07/14/12 at 22:32:33

Midnight,...   Closer to what?... Huh...
I say... "the only good meds,... are the good meds"...  Grin.
...(that may be the first time I ever quoted Rush L.)... Huh...

PS....Peace to you, Midnight... hope you are still able to play your guitar?...
I've been learning to mod amps...  I can now balance and bias tubes.... convert balance bias to fixed bias,...do a recap,... blackface a silverface,... 3-prong convert... and do a tremolo mod that melts glass...
... and I haven't blown myself up, yet...(.. but, there's still time) Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #52 - 07/14/12 at 22:48:11

All those nice things Star said about me, maybe I'm finally doing the right drugs LOL. Cant play but about 15 minutes and my hands start swelling. I have two Silverface 1972 Super Reverbs, wish we lived closer I'd let you play with them. They're almost mint, original Jensens and all. I'm saving them for my grandsons. There's a young kid I helped get started several years back and he's now touring with Artemus Pyle, the original drummer for Lynard Skynard. They're doing a show in a 500 seat nightclub in Greensboro next month and they want me to get up on stage and help close the show with Freebird. If I'm able to pull it off my wife will video it. I've met Artemus several times now. They stop by here when he comes through town. He's 62 years old, in great shape and wide a$$ open. You would almost think he's popping Black Beauty's hanging out with him but I've never seen him drink over one beer. He's told me some great stories, he joined the Marine Corp and was stationed here at Camp Lejune. He was a small little southern hick and his last name was Pyle, you can just imagine what he went through in the Marines LOL. He's told me of what he remembers of the plane crash, how he was pieced back together and told he would probably never be able to play again. That Doc didnt know what he was talking about, Artemus is as good as ever. I'm selling off most of my guitar collection, the market's bad right now and I let a piece or two go when I can get a halfway decent price for it. I'm keeping probably five of my favorites, if I'm never able to play them my grandsons will get them. I've bought and sold guitars all my life and the ones I'm keeping are very special pieces. I have a prototype Strat, Fender built 10 of them. The one I have was given to Stevie Ray. My son has it now. I was blessed with talent and a few times being in the right place at the right time. I got to open for Jimmy Buffet and the Allman Bros, but that chapter in my life is pretty much over. Its mainly family and friends now and thats the way its supposed to be. Good amp techs are in high demand, learn all you can. Tube amps will never die. I have several vintage tubes, no telling how much they're worth. They've been trying my whole lifetime to make a solid state amp sound lke a tube but it aint gonna happen. The last 2 years I gigged I played an all handwired handbuilt tube amp built by a guy from Wilmington NC named Michael Swart. He has a website, check out his work if you get a chance. My amp has this 3D sound where the guitar sounds like its coming from you in all directions, its incredible. Tube driven reverb and tremelo. Even if I never play again I'll die with that amp. Tube stereos are making a comeback since the rcord companies have started printing vinyl again. They run anywhere from$2000 to the sky is the limit. I'm not a big fan of CD's. With what little hearing I have left they sound like a tinny recording to me. I'd much rather hear warm rich sounding tape or vinyl and put up with a little background hiss. I guess all this qualifies me to be an old geezer. I'm just glad I'm able to hang around long enough to become a full fledged member of the old geezer club LOL.

« Last Edit: 07/15/12 at 02:21:05 by Midnightrider »  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 07/15/12 at 06:11:56

Web, Star is a Viet Nam Veteran who  served his country and served his country well for many, many years. He did things I couldnt have begin to stomach.  The rest of it is his business but the man should be admired for what he did for this country and he has every right to his opinion

Midnight; I'm not dissing his service and I tip my hat to all who served, but I'm not going to bestowe a lifetime honor achievement award because of it. His opinions of the country are what's going to destroy it if some of us can't find a way to stop him and the rest of his ilk. I just have to believe there are not very many fools like him around; can’t be. Somebody’s gotta work to make all this money they want to give away, somebody’s got to make real decisions when evil confronts us, there’s gotta be adults around somewhere, ain’t there?....

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #54 - 07/15/12 at 11:51:01

Web, Stars and Sew's opinion isnt doing anything to harm this country,its just opinions. I said it before this isnt a court of law, its a forum. Star has seen the darkest evil side of this country that exist. He's experienced firsthand the death and destruction Washington can dish out, all in the name of freedom. Nobody's any more free than they were but the Wall St boys made billions.Web you're where I was at 20 years ago and I hope and pray things continue to go well for you. I believe you have a good business head on your shoulders and you've worked hard and deserve what you have. There's beginning to be way too many people out there like me getting screwed by the system that we paid into that promised to take care of them in times of need. There was to much money available and the greedy bastards in charge just had to get their hands on it. They're coming after my Social Securioty now and they'll get it. There's already talk of it in Washington just as  Ronald Reagan started talking National Health Care during his administration and it was slowly but surely set up behind our backs until the right fall guy was elected president. All this is done behind our backs and we have absolutely no say at all. We're led to believe by well paid actors there is a two party system but brother it just aint so. Web your Republican Supreme Court made the health care system law. Think about it. No one else has, its all the Black guy from Kenya's fault LOL. If all the PUBS were dead set against it like they led you to believe why did they pass it into law. The Supreme Court sat in their chambers playing poker and telling jokes while they were suppose to be debating the law LOL. We're free because we can vote, its nothing but a scam. If Romney does get elected you have my word Health Care will not be done away with. Any voter should no he doesnt have the power. He's the worst actor and the biggest liar the PUBS have ever placed up there, its almost like they're setting theirselves up to lose. They could be, we have no idea what goes on behind our backs in Washington, or do we? Web I'm throwing this out here just to give you something to think about. I'm not trying to change your mind or anger you. We all have a right to our own opinions. We also have the responsibilty of acting like adults. We should be allowed to voice our opinions without repercussion or anger. We should also act like brothers, letting our differences slide and concentrating more on what we have in common, especially in times of need. Web, may God bless you a whole lot more!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 07/16/12 at 05:34:57

I'm not even sure where or how to start a reply to all that Midnight so I’ll just leave it for the most part.

One value of this forum is a reinforcement that my beliefs and concepts of how this country should be are spot on. When I read some of the absolute liberal gobblygook nonsense on here that passes for reasoning, it's scary. No wonder an idiot like Hopey-change got elected…

But I don’t think it’s going to happen twice. It’s time for an adult to take back the reins and kick this guy to the curb, or the lecture circuit. Gee, he’s going to be the most embarrassing ex-President since Jimmy Carter…. Which is fitting since he was the most embarrassing President of all time.

Conservative ideology will eventually carry the day. If disaster happens and it doesn’t, we’re screwed along with the rest of the world because you can print money for a while, but sooner or later it catches up with you. this might come as a shock to liberals, but somebody's gotta work in this world. Can't go on mooching forever...

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #56 - 07/16/12 at 08:56:34

Mitt will put the illegal Mexicans to work making less than minimum wage.Thats who he has doing his lawn mowing.He does put people to work.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #57 - 07/16/12 at 10:44:03

Web nothings gonna change if Mitt gets elected. Health Care is here to stay, we're bankrupt and its gonna continue to get worse. Mitt might cut a Gov. Program or to that doest add up to .001% of the national debt, but its all just for showbusiness. I just was reading while ago the Drug Companies that you're always standing up for have been fined billions for illegal activities. There's still small businessmen like you out there making an honest living and doing what they can to help the economy but by and by the whole system is corrupt and if there's not a major change we're doomed. I'm not preaching revolution because we'll be mowed down in the streets by microwaves the gov. is spending billions on developing. They're developing them for in their words terrorist. I'm sure since Bush's Patriot Act JOG and I are on the terrorist list LOL. There is a peaceful solution to get this country back on its feet and headed in the right direction, but the American people are going to have to realise whats going on behind their backs, they're going to have to realise that career politicians have created this almost irreversable mess  that this country is in now. The rich are going to have to pay their fair share of taxes like the average citizen. The two party system is going to have to become just that, right now its nothing but a pro wrestling match. Warren Buffet's tax plan was the most fair thing to reach Wasington in the last decade but look at what my dear friend Virginia Fox and her constituents are trying to do to it. Warren also has a plan to put a stop to carreer politicians and the millions they rake in with gov. retirement plans and benefits. This is coming from one of the richest men in the world who genuinely concerned about his country. He's upset his secretary is having to pay a higher pecentage rate in taxes than he does. I'll print his plan on a later post tonight, right now got some honeydo's to take care of.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 07/16/12 at 16:14:32

Again, a lot of 'stuff' in there, but...

The rich are going to have to pay their fair share of taxes like the average citizen.

What are you talking about?!!! What do you consider a fair share? The ‘rich’ pay the vast, vast majority of all taxes now. What more do you want? Isn’t a pound of flesh enough?

I'll print his plan on a later post tonight, right now got some honeydo's to take care of.
Don’t bother, I know his plan. Do a few more honeydo's.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #59 - 07/16/12 at 17:21:55

Thats just it Web, its your way or the highway. If you can explain to me why its fair for Buffets secreatary to have to pay a higher percentage of taxes than one of the richest men in the world, I'll listen but you cant. The rich need to pay their fair pecentage just like everyone else does, shut the hell up and consider it the cost of doing business in this country that allows them to so. Reagan's dead and long gone and so are his politics. This is 2012 brother and your ways no longer work. The rich no longer contribute to this country, other than the yachting business. One of the major yacht business's is 5 years behind on their ten million dollar boats. Web how old are you? Do some checking and see what the rich were paying in taxes when your parents were providing for you and when this country was the greatest it has ever been. It was 50% when Reagan was POTUS. No ones asking for that, they're asking for 30% . If you dont think thats fair you need to run for office. I was paying around that and making a hell of a lot less than a million a year when I was working. I truly hope you and your business continues to prosper but you're on a forum where people put aside and scrape for months to buy a 7 or $800 used motorcycle and you refuse to see the other side and call us crazy. I can see your side of it, been there, done that, have a few Ducati T shirts left over. I have two honest hard working brothers who diligently searched for a job for 2 years, they're not there because your Wall St boys sent them all overseas. There's miilions of people in this country just like my brothers. You can go back the last 50 years and there's 5% of the population that isnt going to work ever. The rest of the country isnt what you claim it to be.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 23:15:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › When Will JOG's head explode?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.