wondering what that ol limey is bitchin about.. sheep nuts is my guess

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: MICK
Reply #1 - 07/12/12 at 04:26:48

Jog seems to have taken over,  everything sucks to him!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 07/12/12 at 10:18:24

Perhaps youd like to watch the interviews & then make note of where theyre factually incorrect, post those time spots & then tell me why theyre factually incorrect, at which point I will bring back further info to back it up.

Of course, there is the easy way,, just look at where we are, & note how it just seems so hard toi imagine HOW we got here, all the while we were spending more & more $$$ on our schools & worrying & talking about how to fix it, & it just doesnt FIX,, & WHY NOT??

Because the agenda is NOT to fix it, but to destroy it,,& thats ther only answer that even makes sense, IOW, Observed REality aligns with only one thing,,

The only way to solve a problem is to identify it. Yes, it sucks that we have been taken over from the inside. We are being conquered with shots being fired. The bankers are in control & the bankers are the tentacles of the Global Elites , namely Rothschilds, at least they are visibly involved. Who else? Well,, thats not something yet easily determined,, criminals rarely make it easy to identify them,

Remember, this stuff got started over 100 years ago. It has taken them a long time to work their people into positions of power. They arent unstoppable, not yet, but there are more people who are willing to do what is bad for America for a Big Paycheck in position to do that than when I was a kid, Scum gets promoted, Ugly grows, & while Americans pretend things are OKAY,, they wont fight against whats happening.

People have to be brave enough to accept the emotional pain of admitting our precious America & our freedoms & opportunities that being Americans bless us with are teetering on the edge of ruin,
I love my house, but if it was on fire,Id admit it & work to save it, instead of sit there & pretend things are fine, because I cant admit my be;loved house is really in trouble,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Reply #3 - 07/12/12 at 10:23:43

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/12/12 at 10:18:24:
I love my house, but if it was on fire,Id admit it & work to save it, instead of sit there & pretend things are fine, because I cant admit my be;loved house is really in trouble,  

Cool analogy! Can I borrow it?

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 07/12/12 at 10:57:16

Have at it, man,, If it helps you get an eye open,, thats great,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 07/12/12 at 13:29:16

Greg wrote on 07/12/12 at 10:23:43:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/12/12 at 10:18:24:

Cool analogy! Can I borrow it?

your house is on fire and you have a garden hose, good luck to ya!  

one of these day's you might realize that you are fighting against human nature, not saying it's not a valid fight, but I ain't got nothing to fight with, anything I do I LOSE, there is no way to win this as an average or below average class person.  

as they say

don't hate the playa, hate the game

if  you can find a way not to play the game and be happy, that's the best you can do.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 07/12/12 at 17:50:44

Learned helplessness,, youve been taught well..

Alone, none of us will beat whats happening, but if the masses wake up & face the facts & say NO,, we win,, while its just one in a hundred, like me? Nope, we lose.\

Why do you think I work so hard to explain whats going on? I need others to step up, study, look behind the facade the news, the radio, the TV & all the other "info" we get dumped on us wants us to believe,
If we listen to the same kinds of politrical messages weve been given & jump on board with the same kinds of answers weve seen over & over, we cant change direction.

Unless The MASSES understand the Fed, & the education systems "failures" & Agenda 21 & stand up & say NO, we are Going DOWN, Period.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 07/12/12 at 18:41:20

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/12/12 at 17:50:44:
Learned helplessness,, youve been taught well..

Alone, none of us will beat whats happening, but if the masses wake up & face the facts & say NO,, we win,, while its just one in a hundred, like me? Nope, we lose.\

Why do you think I work so hard to explain whats going on? I need others to step up, study, look behind the facade the news, the radio, the TV & all the other "info" we get dumped on us wants us to believe,
If we listen to the same kinds of politrical messages weve been given & jump on board with the same kinds of answers weve seen over & over, we cant change direction.

Unless The MASSES understand the Fed, & the education systems "failures" & Agenda 21 & stand up & say NO, we are Going DOWN, Period.

dude, I"d join the movement if I didn't have to sacrifice my job or livelihood for it, which I may or may not, but where's the movement??  here? on a motorcycle forum??   really?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 07/12/12 at 19:12:59

Its where YOU are. YOU are "the REsistance". YOu have to learn whats going on & share it. Until WE have sufficent numbers, nothing can change. The media slanders the individual or small group who tries to make enough noise & tries to make a change, so, unless we can educate the masses so they dont agree with the media every time a few people go up against the system, we arent likely to win.

Whether or not someone sees how knowing whats happening will help, how is iot better to live believing the propaganda weve all been pumped full of instead of casting the lies aside & reaching out & looking into things?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 15:06:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › MICK

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.