Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
most divisive (Read 98 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

most divisive
07/09/12 at 21:21:42

you know, conservative media keeps saying that Obama is the most divisive president we've ever had . . .  

well, 7 score and a dozen years ago . . .  there was this war thing, that seems to me to be even more divisive than whatever Obama is up to.  

just my thought for the day on the silly conservative media, not that the other media is much better

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: most divisive
Reply #1 - 07/10/12 at 19:00:28

"Just my thought for the day on the silly conservative media, not that the other media is much better."

...what other media? it's all conservative BS.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #2 - 07/10/12 at 20:04:14

Starlifter wrote on 07/10/12 at 19:00:28:
"Just my thought for the day on the silly conservative media, not that the other media is much better."

...what other media? it's all conservative BS.

It's obvious you have not listened to NPR or watched the Public TV lately. Nothing but whiney liberal drivel there!

Anyone need some CheezWhiz to go with their Whine  Grin !!!!!!

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 07/10/12 at 21:56:22

Doesnt matter what angle the media goes at it from, they dont tell what the people need to know, if Bammy isnt divisive, the media is,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #4 - 07/14/12 at 18:56:30

"It's obvious you have not listened to NPR or watched the Public TV lately. Nothing but whiney liberal drivel there!" ZAR

I am very familiar with NPR & PTV. They are quite right of center... liberal drivel? Are you a Rush ditto-head? A FOX bot? Or the "Sara Save Us" type?...just ask'in.  

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #5 - 07/14/12 at 22:54:34

Starlifter wrote on 07/14/12 at 18:56:30:
"It's obvious you have not listened to NPR or watched the Public TV lately. Nothing but whiney liberal drivel there!" ZAR

I am very familiar with NPR & PTV. They are quite right of center... liberal drivel? Are you a Rush ditto-head? A FOX bot? Or the "Sara Save Us" type?...just ask'in.  

Star I don't care for Rush. I only watch our local FOX news for local info. I'll admit I have lusted after Sarah Shocked .

Who I really am is a Kentucky farm boy that is a truck driver,biker,anti organized crime(labor unions) that is just trying to grub out a living. I am darn tired of my tax dollars going to support all the freeloaders. When I see someone in the grocery buy steak with food stamps I get livid. When I see schools ask for more money to throw at a failing concept I want to throw up. And when the government tells me I need to help pay for all these peoples health-care.......

And yes,this is the liberal drivel I get hit with from our Educational TV and Public TV and radio. And then the ask us to send more money so they can spread more liberal  propaganda..... Sorry! They won't get my money...but then again neither does Rush!

And before anybody makes a comment...I did and do consider labor unions as organized crime of the first order..and yes...I have been in more than one union in my early days!

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 07/15/12 at 06:06:18

I am very familiar with NPR & PTV. They are quite right of center
All you need to know about Star is he has the mental capacity to concluce NPR is right of center....  Nuff said....

Zar:tax dollars going to support all the freeloaders
Get use to it Zar. It's the future of America under Hopey-change. I'm not a huge Mitt Romney fan to begin with but it's a good bet he'll give less away to freeloaders than Hopey. That's his gig; get as many people as possible dependent upon government. Enslave them to Uncle Sam; turn the US into a 1860 era Southern Plantation. Nothing happens off the plantation, only on it and only under the watchful eye of plantation master Hopey.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #7 - 07/15/12 at 07:12:53

I live on a 1840s plantation. I've got plenty of work for the freeloaders...   Wink

Chopping weeds, harvesting pecans, putting up hay, fertilizing and pruning the orchards, grinding smoker chips from our oak/hickory/pecan scraps... oh, wait, never mind. I forgot, most Americans are "too good" to actually break a sweat...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 07/15/12 at 07:32:50

WD; I just read this and fits in exactly with what you're talking about.

This afternoon, President Obama’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) released an official policy directive undermining the welfare reform law of 1996. The new policy guts the federal work requirements that have been the foundation of that law — one of the most successful domestic policy reforms in the 20th century.

Today the Obama administration issued a dramatic new directive stating that the traditional TANF work requirements will be waived or overridden by a legal device called a section 1115 waiver authority under the Social Security law (42 U.S.C. 1315).

The work provisions of the TANF program are contained in section 407 (entitled, appropriately, “mandatory work requirements”). Critically, this section, as well as most other TANF requirements, is deliberately not listed in section 1115;

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #9 - 07/15/12 at 08:11:57

Where would Mitt put these people to work that can't find a job and will he feed them while they wait for their job opening.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 07/15/12 at 10:11:45

bill67 wrote on 07/15/12 at 08:11:57:
Where would Mitt put these people to work that can't find a job

China... Grin Grin Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #11 - 07/15/12 at 15:17:50

I've got tent space... and know where the original "farmhand" cabins were...they work to grow it and harvest it, they can eat it. If not, they can croak... I know where the "farmhand" cemeteries are too...

I know, I expect Americans to get off their entitlement butts and earn their keep... oh, the horror. If my crippled self can get out of bed and either go to a town job or work the farm... and I've got a permanent 35# weight restriction... and time limits set as to how long I can do what...

How'd we get off on this line of social commentary again?  Huh

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 19:16:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › most divisive

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!