Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Somebody stole my "boat anchor"... (Read 293 times)
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Re: Somebody stole my "boat anchor"...
Reply #15 - 07/07/12 at 10:12:24

Yep, American Pickers, Final Offer, Pawn Stars and such have most assuredly led to a rise of "old junk" being stolen. Like our WW2 footlocker that had antique plumbing tools in it (until the plywood floor rotted out)... Morons left the tools and took the box... Huh A plywood box with some metal bands is worth what? Um, nothing. Or the guys who come in to swipe old soda bottles, oil cans, cattle dust tins (at least they took the contents... those things were full of DDT and chlordane), metal gasoline cans...

Scrappers and pickers... where's my gun? They get run off our place as soon as they start talking.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 10/20/12 at 15:14:35

ZAR wrote on 07/05/12 at 08:07:36:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/05/12 at 07:51:10:
Which speaks volumes about the average American.. I would sure like to be able to sit & just talk with people like that. Id like to know just what they think about things.. Theres no tellin how stupid they really are,

There have been volumes written and hours of air-time dedicated to the subject of "the dumbing down of America" and I think we know less than we did before! I worked in the educational system for many years and could not take it anymore. The parameters the Federal Government handed down was so darn screwy it was criminal.

Add to that the Drug-induced zombieism and way too much "don't give a darn" and "you owe me" and it's no wonder we have the problems we do. It seems other countries may be suffering some of the same symptoms too.

When simple logic fails to explain what is happening & things just simply do NOT add up, there is an agenda that someone is pushing thru that is against what is normal & good. There are reasons WHY the education system is "failing" & I put failing in quotation marks for a reason. Its Failing in the eyes of the people, its faining in that the kids are not at all well educated, its failing to perform in a manner that would justify calling it an Education System,, But, it Isnt failing the people who want America destroyed. & If you dont believe we are being destroyed from within, youre living in a fog.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
J C Stokes

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 10/21/12 at 11:00:13

It's probably an issue in a lot of western countries, if you do do anything and the thieves are caught you are likely to be ripped apart by their defence lawyers, who are only doing their jobs.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 02:21:47

General CategoryThe Cafe › Somebody stole my "boat anchor"...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.