SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
My milemarks
06/27/12 at 14:42:26

So I hit a milemarker of sorts for me:

I put my first 1000miles on the bike.

The bike has 1500 miles total.

I bought the bike used (2002 model) with 475 miles in April. It now has just over 1500 miles ( as of this morning). I use the bike has my daily commuter to work and back. It has proven to be a VERY dependable and enjoyable method for getting to work and home, even in thie 100+ weather we are having this week. Less than 100 miles were "just for fun". On top of all that, I filled the truck up a week ago LAST Friday, and its still full.. just have not driven it much at all.  

Lastly, I spoke to the lawyer this morning and the title should be on its way next week. Woot to be legal!

IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Re: My milemarks
Reply #1 - 06/27/12 at 19:33:09

Bravo Pine!!! I've just put 1000 on mine too. Makes the odo reading just over 9300 now but mines a 1996!  Like you,I ride mine to work(80+ miles/day). Only drove the truck once in the last two weeks!

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Re: My milemarks
Reply #2 - 06/28/12 at 20:18:16

Enjoy the mileage and the ride.  Smiley

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 14:32:51

General CategoryThe Cafe › My milemarks

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.