Send Topic Print
Tank Eye Candy (Read 257 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Tank Eye Candy
Reply #15 - 06/26/12 at 08:00:31

Im so old, there was no Sesame Street when I was growing up. Amos & Andy was still on,.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
elitemunkeycrew

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Sierra Vista, Az
Reply #16 - 06/26/12 at 08:13:37

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/26/12 at 08:00:31:
Im so old, there was no Sesame Street when I was growing up. Amos & Andy was still on,.,

I had to Google AA
Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
splash07
Serious Thumper

Charleston, SC
Reply #17 - 06/26/12 at 08:25:50

arteacher wrote on 06/26/12 at 05:29:02:
They look fine except for the blue.

+1

I like the design a lot but the blue seems too much, I think it will look more classic and refined without the blue part.

As for the HA problem maybe just change the numbers to 1981 and 2009 respectively, that way people will know exactly what they stand for.

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #18 - 06/26/12 at 08:35:35

splash07 wrote on 06/26/12 at 08:25:50:
arteacher wrote on 06/26/12 at 05:29:02:
They look fine except for the blue.

+1

I like the design a lot but the blue seems too much, I think it will look more classic and refined without the blue part.

As for the HA problem maybe just change the numbers to 1981 and 2009 respectively, that way people will know exactly what they stand for.

Or would an apostrophe, which is a standard placeholder for the first part of the year work?   '81 and '09.  

I agree about the blue.  Something a little "dainty" about it.  How about Army green or maybe darker blue?

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
elitemunkeycrew

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Sierra Vista, Az
Reply #19 - 06/26/12 at 08:45:10

Baby you just solved it. I was also thinking NO81.

I'm going to play around with it some more. I just found a vintage Suzuki tank badge with wings I might incorporate.

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #20 - 06/26/12 at 09:46:51

Boy am I glad that I graduated from High School in 74 and college in 83......I didn't have to worry about disappearing or getting into a fight over the "81" on my school jacket!

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #21 - 06/26/12 at 09:59:15

elitemunkeycrew wrote on 06/26/12 at 07:30:46:
mpescatori wrote on 06/26/12 at 06:18:41:
Hi elitemunkeycrew  Smiley

Can you shoot at all? Just so you know what they're talking about, in case they ask questions... Roll Eyes

I'll might change it but to answer your question. Yes I can shoot. I shot Sharpshooter in the Army.

Sharpshooter. Right.

So, if anybody asks, you will know the difference between a 25-20 and a .25 ? Or between a .30Win. and a .30-30 ?

Or what "240grs.SJTCHP over 23grs W296" ?  Lips Sealed

I assume you know what a MoA is...

And why you could NEVER EVER have a Winchester '94 chambered for a .308... Wink

OK, Just teasing... but some people take their guns as seriously as their wrenches 8or their wooden spoons  Wink)

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
elitemunkeycrew

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Sierra Vista, Az
Reply #22 - 06/26/12 at 09:59:30

Dave,

It 's crazy right?

I remember when I lived in California back in '94, gangs would drive around with their lights off in the dark and when some courteous drive would flash their lights to let other driver know something was amiss. The gang members would chase the car down and beat the hell out of the driver as part of their gang initiation.  

I wore red to school and was reprimanded by a teacher for wearing gang colors. I guess you should be careful in everything you do.

IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Reply #23 - 06/26/12 at 10:01:52

Or you can just say "screw it", be yourself, and be dead right.  Shocked

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
elitemunkeycrew

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Sierra Vista, Az
Reply #24 - 06/26/12 at 10:26:22

mpescatori wrote on 06/26/12 at 09:59:15:
elitemunkeycrew wrote on 06/26/12 at 07:30:46:
mpescatori wrote on 06/26/12 at 06:18:41:
Hi elitemunkeycrew  Smiley

Can you shoot at all? Just so you know what they're talking about, in case they ask questions... Roll Eyes

I'll might change it but to answer your question. Yes I can shoot. I shot Sharpshooter in the Army.

Sharpshooter. Right.

So, if anybody asks, you will know the difference between a 25-20 and a .25 ? Or between a .30Win. and a .30-30 ?

Or what "240grs.SJTCHP over 23grs W296" ?  Lips Sealed

I assume you know what a MoA is...

And why you could NEVER EVER have a Winchester '94 chambered for a .308... Wink

OK, Just teasing... but some people take their guns as seriously as their wrenches 8or their wooden spoons  Wink)

I shot 35 out of 40. Just one target shy of shooting expert.

The only thing I know about guns is how to maintain my weapon, lock & load a 30 round magazine, look down my sites, and pull the trigger. Then shoot 35 out of 40.
Oh and shoot a revolver.

IP Logged
12Bravo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mid-Missouri
Reply #25 - 06/26/12 at 11:22:04

elitemunkeycrew wrote on 06/26/12 at 07:48:59:
Looking at the HA's website mpescatori pointed out they actually seem like some cool guys.
http://mesahamc.com/Home_Page.html

Some of them are Ex-Armed Forces guys maybe I can join.
The thing I found interesting is they sell 81 merchandise on Ebay http://stores.ebay.com/mesa81supportgear?_rdc=1
to support their club.
So if they ask I'm in full support of their club Wink

Which could get you into trouble if you go into another club's area.

No Child Should Live In Fear!!!
'Keepers of the children'
http://www.bacaworld.org

IP Logged
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 06/26/12 at 12:35:36

I dont think the savage is something they would will be happy seeing 81 on......maybe a radical bobber....no not that either. I knew a HA back in the day we talked about lots of stuff drank a few beers ..pretty cool mean guy...bottom line leave them alone respect is something they demand and get one way or another! They burn jap bikes at parties! They party alot!!
The guy i knew became deceased when another gang came in there club house and he took a 12ga shotgun blast in the chest....several people died that day and even more when payback time arrrived!  No matter how big your gun is they have bigger ones and more of em and they will keep searchin for you!!!   Sad

IP Logged
elitemunkeycrew

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Sierra Vista, Az
Reply #27 - 06/26/12 at 12:59:14

I agree with what most of you guys are saying and I plan on changing out the 81. Only because I have a wife and kid to worry about and not because I want to be intimidated by other Americans. If I wanted more violence than I can just re-enlist and go back oversees.

Americans fighting Americans over dumb crap. Outrageous I tell you!! Poppycock!! Grin

IP Logged
elitemunkeycrew

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Sierra Vista, Az
Reply #28 - 06/26/12 at 13:01:35

12Bravo wrote on 06/26/12 at 11:22:04:
elitemunkeycrew wrote on 06/26/12 at 07:48:59:
Looking at the HA's website mpescatori pointed out they actually seem like some cool guys.
http://mesahamc.com/Home_Page.html

Some of them are Ex-Armed Forces guys maybe I can join.
The thing I found interesting is they sell 81 merchandise on Ebay http://stores.ebay.com/mesa81supportgear?_rdc=1
to support their club.
So if they ask I'm in full support of their club Wink

Which could get you into trouble if you go into another club's area.

Very True.
Wouldn't that be ironic? Buy a patch to support the club then get your ass kicked for wearing the patch they sold you.  Grin

IP Logged
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 06/26/12 at 13:25:03

Agreed, nam was the same bs as iraq... both times. Feed the rich bury the poor....all about testing new stuff and making money. Poor dum flucks like us pay the price with our blood and lives for being patriotic so a bunch of rich basterds can get richer. Kinda ironic none of Mitts boys served a day nor did he, most wars are started by pricks that never served like rove and company. Biden has 2 sons serving right now.....listen to who wants to start another war....... Rant over!

Glad you understand the patch thing, think about it military guys have the same fellings about some of our patches as they do... semper fi!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 16:30:31

General CategoryThe Cafe › Tank Eye Candy

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.