Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Summer ride (Read 248 times)
ratz

Wait.......what??

Alabama Gulf Coast
Re: Summer ride
Reply #15 - 06/26/12 at 18:51:58

Yep,makes a good cushion,only problem is it only grows on the north side! Cheesy

IP Logged
martinfilms34

Teenagers ride
savages too!

Orlando, Florida
Reply #16 - 06/26/12 at 21:02:36

Still haven't been able to ride!
Tropical Storm passed through today making it rain, and storm for the next week or so

IP Logged
Haggis
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Dundee, Scotland
Reply #17 - 06/30/12 at 11:02:11

I'm Scottish, it's summer here, wet, windy and 11degrees, I have no right commenting in this topic Roll Eyes

IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Reply #18 - 06/30/12 at 16:03:05

I rode down to see Momma yesterday, spent the night, hung around today and rode back.  It was hot. forcasted to be 100 both days, but haven't seen the weather.  It was 99 (on my thermometer) when I got home and took a shower, about 6:30.  I wore my jacket, still haven't washed it, but a friend went down a week ago and I figure sweat dries faster than skin grows back.

I stopped to get a drink of water and met a guy from OK, ridden his harely to NC to check on family, rode around the beach while he was here.  Nice guy.

Go ride, the sweat will dry!

2006, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, Ed L's forward controls, Wristwatch, biblethumper650@gmail.com
prechermike   IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #19 - 06/30/12 at 21:46:05

Northern Kentucky has been hit by the heat this week too. So far several broken records...Thursday 103*F,Friday 104*F and today 102*F. Each was a record high for that date as well as the record for consecutive days above 100*F. Also had record high low temps each of those nights and right now at 12:22 its 89*F.  Humidity readings have been in the 60% plus until today and that dropped to around 30%.

I've ridden around 100 miles each day this week and while it's been hot it has not been unbearable!

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 15:37:55

General CategoryThe Cafe › Summer ride

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.