Any ecig users here? (Read 101 times)
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Any ecig users here?
06/23/12 at 05:08:49

How do you use yours while riding if you wear a full face helmet.  Also for those of you that use full face helmets how do you drink any liquids while riding as well.  I've seen the camel backs but myself I don't think I could ever bring myself to use one of those, especially if I'm on a longer ride as I would be using a backpack to stow away my laptop.

R.F.

1996 Savage, Corbin Seat, K&N filter, Slip Streamer Enterprise II windshield, LED bullet signals, Cat's eye LED tail light Ryca reverse cone long muffler
  IP Logged
ohio thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Any ecig users here?
Reply #1 - 06/23/12 at 06:55:12

kinda impossible to hit it goin down the road with full face helmet. i just wait til i take a break from riding and get a soda and take a few hits from it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 06/23/12 at 07:06:33

I just buy imported pipe tobacco, so it doesnt have the nasty chemicals cigarettes have, & roll my own, I spend about a dollar a day on smokes,,
Ive quite before, Quit for 2 years once, I just dont really want to quit,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Reply #3 - 06/23/12 at 09:04:38

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/23/12 at 07:06:33:
I just buy imported pipe tobacco, so it doesnt have the nasty chemicals cigarettes have, & roll my own, I spend about a dollar a day on smokes,,
Ive quite before, Quit for 2 years once, I just dont really want to quit,

What about mounting a small single user hookah on the handlebars?

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 06/23/12 at 09:12:14

Actually, I ride when I ride. Smokin just isnt a consideration for me, Ill stop if I wanna have a smoke.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 06/23/12 at 09:22:17

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/23/12 at 09:12:14:
Actually, I ride when I ride. Smokin just isnt a consideration for me, Ill stop if I wanna have a smoke.

Me too...  I like stopping anyway...

I tried an e-cig... worked for a few days, and operation quickly diminished from there... Tried all the tricks and mods on the net, but no joy... found myself going crosseyed trying to pull on that thing...
$60.00 down the toilet...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Bamm
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks My World
Daily!!

Eden
Reply #6 - 06/23/12 at 14:48:12

That is a distraction I would not attempt if I had been riding all of my life.  Why not just smoke when you stop?

Bamm

IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #7 - 06/23/12 at 14:51:01

That is what I do now.  when I stop I take a few pulls from it.  Just thought there might have been a tip out there that was flexible that would possibly allow me to use it while riding.  It's not something I would do on a windy road or in the city anyways,  Just when on longer stretches of straight slab.

R.F.

1996 Savage, Corbin Seat, K&N filter, Slip Streamer Enterprise II windshield, LED bullet signals, Cat's eye LED tail light Ryca reverse cone long muffler
  IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #8 - 06/23/12 at 14:59:04

Serowbot wrote on 06/23/12 at 09:22:17:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/23/12 at 09:12:14:

Me too...  I like stopping anyway...

I tried an e-cig... worked for a few days, and operation quickly diminished from there... Tried all the tricks and mods on the net, but no joy... found myself going crosseyed trying to pull on that thing...
$60.00 down the toilet...

I don't use the ones that are pencil thin,  I use the bigger battery mod ones.  Currently I'm using the PureSmoker Legacy and love it.  All those pencil thin ones never really work well because the battery size is just way to small to provide the current needed for the atomizer to function like it's supposed to. To put it another way,  it's like trying to use 12 rechargeable AA size batteries to replace your car battery,  it just doesn't work right, it can't supply enough current to get the job done.

IP Logged
Bamm
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks My World
Daily!!

Eden
Reply #9 - 07/05/12 at 20:38:20

Sounds like you are heading for installing a cigarette lighter lol

BAmm

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 23:28:10

General CategoryThe Cafe › Any ecig users here?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.