360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Re: Guilty!
Reply #15 - 06/23/12 at 08:58:04

Serowbot wrote on 06/23/12 at 00:27:04:
Stunning to me,... that this guy appears to have been consistently oblivious to both the depravity of his actions, and the consequences...

Yet,.. he somehow he held a prestigious position of some authority, at an enviable salary,... affording him a very decent life for all these years,...and nobody noticed that this guy is not only a deviant,... but a brainless twit...
Since this scandal broke,.. he has been his own worst enemy.  Putting his foot in his mouth at every opportunity... in every interview he could find...
I understand that the deviant behaviour wasn't stamped on his forehead, but his underclocked brain had to be obvious...  
Whoever hired this guy, is less qualified at their job than he was...

I am truly more astounded at his moronic behaviour, than his crimes... as horrible as those are...
Death nor prison is fair enough punishment.... I want him to give back the unearned life he had, that he never deserved...
^@*^&#$$&!!!!....

I feel better now... Huh...

Yeah, but won't you share how you really feel?   Wink

He may be in the most appropriate space because when it's lights out, his celly, Big Bubba, is gonna want some lovin.

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Guilty!
Reply #16 - 06/23/12 at 09:01:33

I hear that child diddlers have the worst time in lockup..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 14:34:14

General CategoryThe Cafe › Guilty!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.